Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I'm in Columbus. Cedar Point is about a 2 hour 15 minute drive for me. I'm going on August 14, want to meet up there? I don't have ANY friends near me that are interested in going.
    I don't think I can make that, as getting to places sucks with no transportation, but I certainly would if I could. Plus, I don't know if my surgery will be healed to be able to do much there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8568470272/h273948CC/[/IG]
    Witness me!

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Think i might sell my pop vinyl collection.

Think i might sell my pop vinyl collection.
    Why's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Why's that?
    Its not fun collecting them anymore :\

Its not fun collecting them anymore :\
    I see, but sometimes with a hobby it's only a lull into the collecting until you want to do it again. Perhaps save them for a while longer, just to make sure and that way you don't regret getting rid of any that were hard to come by.

Well, day 1 of the convention was fun. I got over my convention anxiety (since this was my first one) pretty quick. They didn't have any signs...so while I factually knew I was in the correct place, I had NO IDEA where to go. All I had to do was follow the big bearded dude dressed as Fluttershy (wings and all) to find the check in area, lol. This is a much smaller con than bronycon (900-1200 people max, only around 30 vendor tables). I didn't really find anything to buy, so my wallet is safe for the time being. I still think the funniest thing I saw there (besides the big bearded dude dressed as Fluttershy), was another dude dressed as a Jedi. Robes, light saber, and all. Carrying a Tempest plushie on his shoulder. There were also absolutely ZERO kids there, I didn't see anyone that looked under 20. Sadly, most of the neat activities seemed to be later in the evening or at night, so I couldn't go (I have to work tomorrow, and can't go back until after 4pm on Sunday when I get off work). I'll get to see the closing ceremonies and take part in the final raffle at least.

I'm hoping to go to Bronycon next year...shouldn't be too much of a problem. I view this con as me dipping my toes into the water, before jumping into the deep end of the pool (Bronycon).

900 people is still about 890 more people than needed to start giving me anxiety.

Eh, that's not fair. I think I'd be ok in a crowd of like-minded people, but when I'm at work and there's a lot of customers on my aisle, or I'm at my brother's house and he's got a few people over, then it comes.

Well, day 1 of the convention was fun. I got over my convention anxiety (since this was my first one) pretty quick. They didn't have any signs...so while I factually knew I was in the correct place, I had NO IDEA where to go. All I had to do was follow the big bearded dude dressed as Fluttershy (wings and all) to find the check in area, lol. This is a much smaller con than bronycon (900-1200 people max, only around 30 vendor tables). I didn't really find anything to buy, so my wallet is safe for the time being. I still think the funniest thing I saw there (besides the big bearded dude dressed as Fluttershy), was another dude dressed as a Jedi. Robes, light saber, and all. Carrying a Tempest plushie on his shoulder. There were also absolutely ZERO kids there, I didn't see anyone that looked under 20. Sadly, most of the neat activities seemed to be later in the evening or at night, so I couldn't go (I have to work tomorrow, and can't go back until after 4pm on Sunday when I get off work). I'll get to see the closing ceremonies and take part in the final raffle at least.

I'm hoping to go to Bronycon next year...shouldn't be too much of a problem. I view this con as me dipping my toes into the water, before jumping into the deep end of the pool (Bronycon).
    Sounds like you had some fun, glad to hear it.

Waiting with weirdly mixed anticipation/despair for Blizzard to burn down my one true WoW home:

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Waiting with weirdly mixed anticipation/despair for Blizzard to burn down my one true WoW home:

[IMG]http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/755028.jpg[/IG]
    It wasn't Sylvanas. Fake News. Make Azeroth Great Again!

- - - Updated - - -

And somehow my step-brother only got 20 hours community service with a felony charge for that crack he bought, but they haven't noticed the probation violation yet which might land him in jail.

Still fucking stupid that criminals get off scott free like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It wasn't Sylvanas. Fake News. Make Azeroth Great Again!

- - - Updated - - -

And somehow my step-brother only got 20 hours community service with a felony charge for that crack he bought, but they haven't noticed the probation violation yet which might land him in jail.

Still fucking stupid that criminals get off scott free like this.
    BFA looks like it will be a good expansion, but I don't think I'm coming back. I just can't waste that much time on games anymore.

BFA looks like it will be a good expansion, but I don't think I'm coming back. I just can't waste that much time on games anymore.
    BFA is pulling me back in mostly because of the story, I really want to know what happens with this one.