Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    wow... that's a harsh sentence
    Did I use bad grammar?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Did I use bad grammar?
    no, i mean having to use Bing

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://cad-comic.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/ENG_20190410.x94857.png[IMG]
    I know absolutely nothing about Epic Games Store but I know I must despise it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I know absolutely nothing about Epic Games Store but I know I must despise it.
    imagine steam... like it was 15 years ago ... remove 90% of it's features ... add some questionable spyware like code ... and then throw money at publishers so they'll sell their highly anticipated games only on on this store

imagine steam... like it was 15 years ago ... remove 90% of it's features ... add some questionable spyware like code ... and then throw money at publishers so they'll sell their highly anticipated games only on on this store
    The fact it didn't have a search function off the bat is fucking astonishing.

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/...-favorite.html

They did a favorite screencap event and I totally forgot to submit something. I definitely would've picked this.

And that makes 69!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to boycott Epic exclusive games. Granted nothing I want is being released on there so I haven't had to yet.

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/...-favorite.html

They did a favorite screencap event and I totally forgot to submit something. I definitely would've picked this.

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/76bd8bcea4e37bc5881adc7c042b28b6.png[/IG]

And that makes 69!
    Fatality....if that's okay.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-04-13 at 12:09 PM.

Watched the MLP episode, which was pretty great.

I still think they should've made a giant root chandelier.

After the episode, things got weird. I bumped into Veggie Tales, which I haven't seen since I was little, doing a parody skit mocking modern Youtube Kids stuff making randomly generated content under the logic that "if it's random, then it's unexpected, and unexpected = humor!"

Didn't expect such modern, biting social commentary from the show that brought me "The 3 Cebu."

Watched the MLP episode, which was pretty great.

I still think they should've made a giant root chandelier.
    I'll have to wait so I can binge the season/half-season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I'm just going to boycott Epic exclusive games. Granted nothing I want is being released on there so I haven't had to yet.
    i got a single game on the epic store, Satisfactory (because i just had to... and that was before all the spyware like code was discovered). but sure as hell the moment they say it's now on Steam i'll throw the epic launcher away forever because fuck that.

i really hope some people wake up and realize how cancerous that store is

The 200th episode I didn't expect, but certainly the 200th episode we needed.

Felt bad that Spike had to earn that little brother spot but dangit I'm still happy he did. Great episode when even I didn't see the twist coming.

Quite different from the 100th episode, that's for sure.

The 200th episode I didn't expect, but certainly the 200th episode we needed.

Felt bad that Spike had to earn that little brother spot but dangit I'm still happy he did. Great episode when even I didn't see the twist coming.

Quite different from the 100th episode, that's for sure.

[IMG]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150605211354/mlp/images/d/de/Octavia_and_DJ_Pon-3_%22jump_the_shark%22_S5E9.png[/IG]
    Looks like they jumped the shark in the 100th episode, which I had not noticed before.

Okay, so I got the Austin Powers 2 player starter deck and this is literally what the back of the box reads.

" "Wanna shag...?"

Welcome to the Austin Powers (tm) Collectible Card Game, a psychedelic multi-player gaming experience. This cheeky little box contains two 30-card preconstructed decks ready to play.

Collect all 140 groovy cards from "The Spy Who Shagged Me" depicting your favorite characters, scenees, and quotes from the movie. Choose cards from your collection to customize your own smashing decks and have a swinging good time with a bunch of your friends. Oh, Behave!"

On a level of cringe to stupid that is both.

Now we just need Twilight Sparkle to have a chat with all those feuding teammates in The Walking Dead to realize they'll only make it through this and see the rainbow on the other side if they all work together!

Okay, so I got the Austin Powers 2 player starter deck and this is literally what the back of the box reads.

" "Wanna shag...?"
    I don't know what you expected buying a pack of Austin Powers cards.

I don't know what you expected buying a pack of Austin Powers cards.
    Definitely not that.

7+ Year Old Account

" "Wanna shag...?"

Welcome to the Austin Powers (tm) Collectible Card Game, a psychedelic multi-player gaming experience. This cheeky little box contains two 30-card preconstructed decks ready to play.

Collect all 140 groovy cards from "The Spy Who Shagged Me" depicting your favorite characters, scenees, and quotes from the movie. Choose cards from your collection to customize your own smashing decks and have a swinging good time with a bunch of your friends. Oh, Behave!"

On a level of cringe to stupid that is both.
    Oh, behave.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Oh, behave.
    I'll try to. I bought it if I ever do that card game Youtube channel I've been thinking about. I think I want to call it The Card Board.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll try to. I bought it if I ever do that card game Youtube channel I've been thinking about. I think I want to call it The Card Board.
    That was a reference to this.

Anyway, speaking of that...I hope there aren't any more moments in S9 that give me nausea like episode 4 did. Don't get me wrong, I liked the episode overall. But that scene...ugh.