1. #33401
    Star Vs. The Forces of Evil ended. </3 Action, drama, mass death and destruction, so here's Marco eating pudding.



    Just another reminder to me that this show is on it's final season.

  2. #33402
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Star Vs. The Forces of Evil ended. </3 Action, drama, mass death and destruction, so here's Marco eating pudding.

    [IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/8711778890852f672780acc5341ff1dd.png[/IG]

    Just another reminder to me that this show is on it's final season.
    I never watched enough of that show, only after I had my surgery was I able to watch some of it.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  3. #33403
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Star Vs. The Forces of Evil ended. </3 Action, drama, mass death and destruction, so here's Marco eating pudding.



    Just another reminder to me that this show is on it's final season.
    F to my 2nd favorite cartoon, saw a lot of disappointment for it but I think it went out very well, and with how s9 is shaping up I have no doubt MLP will have an even more epic ending.
    BFA: Blizzard failed again
    DI: Diablo Immoral

  4. #33404


    "Frenemies" is great so far. I love the episodes that get me pausing every few minutes to catch goofy faces.

    Today we learned Pony Spontaneous Singing Syndrome is infectious to non-pony creatures!

  5. #33405
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    [IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/aa7f46d79c38d378f0ae09e972633652.png[/IG]

    "Frenemies" is great so far. I love the episodes that get me pausing every few minutes to catch goofy faces.

    Today we learned Pony Spontaneous Singing Syndrome is infectious to non-pony creatures!
    We'll have to sing a song to figure out how to cure it.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  6. #33406


    Old School RuneScape, WoW: Classic, and this. I think I'm sensing a pattern.

  7. #33407
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    [IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/c7c6100d0f869c4ab8bddbda77cd6a6b.png[/IG]

    Old School RuneScape, WoW: Classic, and this. I think I'm sensing a pattern.
    It's an easy way to sell nostalgia, nothing more. For some games the original is far different than it is now, if the game has been out long enough, and instead of letting others potentially make money from private servers for it they can reinvigorate the game or make more money by doing so.

    Personally, with WoW Classic, I'm sure lots of people will come back, or try it if they currently play, but I don't think it will last very long.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  8. #33408
    Legendary! Stormspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    6,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It's an easy way to sell nostalgia, nothing more. For some games the original is far different than it is now, if the game has been out long enough, and instead of letting others potentially make money from private servers for it they can reinvigorate the game or make more money by doing so.

    Personally, with WoW Classic, I'm sure lots of people will come back, or try it if they currently play, but I don't think it will last very long.
    It's definitely something I would've tried purely for nostalgia (yes I did play back in vanilla) if I had still been playing WOW. But Blizzard is on complete boycott for me so it's out of the question.

  9. #33409


    Hnnng, 8 seasons and Fluttershy's still got it.

  10. #33410
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    [IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/6b045a2ce854ca92c3d947cb1fad9d20.png[/MG]

    Hnnng, 8 seasons and Fluttershy's still got it.
    The facial expressions have always stayed spot on in the show.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  11. #33411
    Watched Avengers: Endgame. I can confirm there was avenging, ending, and gaming. 10/10 worth watching in theaters even if I did have a few "wait who is that? I missed their movie" moments, that didn't stop me any more than it did during Infinity War.

  12. #33412
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Watched Avengers: Endgame. I can confirm there was avenging, ending, and gaming. 10/10 worth watching in theaters even if I did have a few "wait who is that? I missed their movie" moments, that didn't stop me any more than it did during Infinity War.
    I don't want to be hyperbolic, but I'm sure this is the movie of the decade. Not because of how well it is, but how important it really was. The fact someone took a chance and we got 10 years of story telling through this that was, mostly, great is astounding.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  13. #33413

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  14. #33414
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ff50cb1876ac39a472121dd67d2dad/tumblr_psm17vnoOK1qiuiebo1_540.jpg[/IG]
    Always let out your crazy bit by bit, no matter the situation.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  15. #33415
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Always let out your crazy bit by bit, no matter the situation.
    Worked for Janitor

  16. #33416
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That's pretty much where I got that from, plus it's common sense.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  17. #33417
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ands0

    I maintain that EqG was worth it just for the music alone. Prepare to be dazzled.

  18. #33418
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ands0

    I maintain that EqG was worth it just for the music alone. Prepare to be dazzled.
    Dazzling has occurred!

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  19. #33419


    Bought fresh from our surprise S9 villain: Krastos The Glue Maker.

  20. #33420
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    [IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/fbfd6fe032f72a50f133691831cc0728.png[/MG]

    Bought fresh from our surprise S9 villain: Krastos The Glue Maker.
    They are horses, some of them do become the glue.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •