Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    man seriously? An another kfc bird? Ohhh core hound mount reskin... meh... i was hoping actual Unicorn that shoot out rainbows and flowers and presents from its /specialmount emote. Seriously blizzard, you need something.... unique and better... Maybe let us mount something different? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    man seriously? An another kfc bird? Ohhh core hound mount reskin... meh... i was hoping actual Unicorn that shoot out rainbows and flowers and presents from its /specialmount emote. Seriously blizzard, you need something.... unique and better... Maybe let us mount something different? D:
    Hogger mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Hogger mount?
    ohhh that's an idea >:3

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    ohhh that's an idea >:3
    Hogger riding Gamon and Illidan riding Deathwing as mounts! (Yes I'm a Crendor fanboy)

Guide on determining how a mount is obtainable:

Does it look really cool? -> Cash Shop

Does it look bland and/or like a recolor of an existing mount? -> ingame content (Achievement/Drop)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post
    Guide on determining how a mount is obtainable:

Does it look really cool? -> Cash Shop

Does it look bland and/or like a recolor of an existing mount? -> ingame content (Achievement/Drop)
    moose would like to have a chat with you...

Quote Originally Posted by randprin View Post
    I would agree but I have my own theory on that mount. I think it was designed with the cash shop in mind. But due to the pressure of yet another 12 months+ gap between new content and to avoid people accusing them of only creating shop content they decided to deviate from their plan and included it in their 6.2.2 bandaid grindfest patch to make it look like there is any meaningful content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a new RAF mount.

corehound legion invasion event mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Dem recolours.
    New mounts would cost a raid tier!

Ah, the inevitable Core Hound recolor fitting for a Demon Hunter. Only $25 plus taxes.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I love that Fel Core Hound.... It looks way better than mine!

I really hope it doesn't end up being a store mount.... 'Cuz then i'll have to say bye bye to 25$ again....
    why would it be a store mount i don,t think they have had any recolors in the store

Quote Originally Posted by Zannypants View Post
    My usual message~ Fuck off GC, take your cancerous shit out of here. You don't work here anymore.
    Let me summarize the usual responses then. No one cares about your opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it and STFU.

Mystic Runesaber, Grinning Reaver, Warforged Nightmare, Iron Skyreaver, Armored Bloodwing, Winged Guardian, Enchanted Fey Dragon, Heart of the Aspects, Celestial Steed, Swift Windsteed would like to have a fucking word with you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Mystic Runesaber, Grinning Reaver, Warforged Nightmare, Iron Skyreaver, Armored Bloodwing, Winged Guardian, Enchanted Fey Dragon, Heart of the Aspects, Celestial Steed, Swift Windsteed would like to have a fucking word with you
    The only 3 mounts on that list that shouldnt have been store mounts are fey dragon, grinning reaver and the iron skyreaver. This is because they look the same as ingame mounts and had reasonable factions that could award them.

For the rest? Hell no they shouldnt be ingame mounts, they barely fit the game, I hate seeing most of them because they are so over the top and looks completely out of place with the rest of the ingame world :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    The only 3 mounts on that list that shouldnt have been store mounts are fey dragon, grinning reaver and the iron skyreaver. This is because they look the same as ingame mounts and had reasonable factions that could award them.

For the rest? Hell no they shouldnt be ingame mounts, they barely fit the game, I hate seeing most of them because they are so over the top and looks completely out of place with the rest of the ingame world :P
    They are ingame mounts, they cant exist any where else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    Let me summarize the usual responses then. No one cares about your opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it and STFU.
    The poster could say the same to you.

Just wait until they take it off Archimonde and then put it on the shop for all the geeks who couldn't pony up 20k gold and cry about it

Why does people still care what ghostcrawler has to say about wow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasCrow View Post
    It's like they didn't have the issue of Illona's speech thingy didn't take up the whole screen.
    I've never had an issue with Illona's speech bubbles (no moreso than any other bodyguard, at least). My only issue with her has been that every time she refreshes Righteous Fury (which is all the time) her hitbox grows massive for some reason and it's impossible to click on anything besides her until the graphic ends, even if she's been shrunk.