What would you do if accused falsely?

Say you were invited over to a girls place one evening, you watch some movie and then have sex and then the next morning she says you raped her. What would you do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dispose of the body.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh.. Fight it.

Deleted
    Be thankful that I secretly installed spy cameras in her house years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR View Post
    Be thankful that I secretly installed spy cameras in her house years ago.
    Then she presses charges for things like stalking and recording it without her consent.

Although...I guess that's probably still better than a rape charge.

Get a consent form the night before as well as a blood alcohol test.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

File charges first.

Rape her. Once accused , you will always be known as a rapist anyways.

7+ Year Old Account
    Show the credit card charge where I paid her.

Depends. My ex did that to me but I thought she was joking. Story at bottom.

If we went to court and I got convicted, I'd rape her for real. I'm not going to prison for a crime I did not commit.
    If it's shown I am innocent, I'm suing hard. No way she is getting away with ruining my life like that.

STORY.

she picked me up from the airport and I asked to go home. She wanted to hang and I was jet lagged. We hung out anyways. Later she passed my exit and said she would bring me home tomorrow. I still had not seen family. We want to her dorm.

She told me no sex. I was fine cause I was sleepy as shit. I even slept in my jeans. She begins rubbing her as on me on purpose. I move against the wall and she pushes on me more. After 15 minutes I say fuck it cause she won't let me sleep. We have sex.

The next day she is mad. She said I pressured her into sex. I thought she was joking but she was serious. That's when I realized this bitch was nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

Claim injustice and demand that actual proof of any mistreatment occuring. Proof such as: scars, bruises, documentation of such, etc. If she can not prove guilt, you are basically innocent in that case. The problem in the past used to be that women were afraid to come forward, these days the problem seems to be that that women use "rape" as a card when they had sex, regret it and blaim men for their mistake. As if they were insulted by the act of intercourse.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Say you were invited over to a girls place one evening, you watch some movie and then have sex and then the next morning she says you raped her. What would you do?
    you get the bitch committed.

Pray about it. It's all in God's plan.

This seems to have combined for the ultimate storm of a thread, from a questionable topic to begin with to the number of serious answers being far outnumbered.

So with that in mind-

CLOSED.