Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    But you don't believe there is a bias huh? Whine about Fox News then ignore the fact that almost every other major news outlet are bleeding heart liberals. Must be nice with head in sand.
    The media does cover up certain things, I will agree with that but trump isn't a politician. Is it really shocking that a guy with no experience in politics is wrong a lot?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Yeah, no. Corporate news has a corporate bias; they go for whatever is profitable.

If you want relatively unbiased media you need a public news network.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, ok bud. Lets agree to disagree.

Oh like NPR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary worshipers aren't even worth trying to engage. Everything the Clinton's have done wrong is a made up GOP conspiracy, gets so tiring.
    Considering despite repeated investigation there has been no solid evidence of malfeasance, chances are it's just the GOP talking out of their ass yet again.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAHAHAHA, ok bud. Lets agree to disagree.
    I don't agree to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    Bernie Sanders doesn't really lie; he just makes some big promises that I'm not to sure where he's gonna get the money to pay for his promises.
    It's this wonderful thing called taxation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Oviorasi View Post
    Not going to waste my time defending Trump but the desperation to tarnish him is encouraging.

But if you are interested in a different point of view http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...rime-cover-up/
    Trump said thousands were cheering in the united states but it wasn't thousands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeii View Post
    He doesn't really lie, but he miscontrues facts / leaves out points / incorrectly advertises data in order to get his point across; so in a sense his idealism is based on a lie.
    If I trasnlate that you say Trump is a bad liar?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    Bernie Sanders doesn't really lie; he just makes some big promises that I'm not to sure where he's gonna get the money to pay for his promises.
    So sort of like the Peter Molyneux of politics? I'd still like to vote for him but things aren't looking good as of now.

Considering despite repeated investigation there has been no solid evidence of malfeasance, chances are it's just the GOP talking out of their ass yet again.
    "I did not have sex with that woman!" GOP conspiracy?

"All sexual abuse victims deserved to be believed" Oh like all the women your husband assaulted?
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.

Quote Originally Posted by SemperIvXx View Post
    Low quality bait.
    This. I even checked out their so called "lies" and they're calling him a liar for saying Obama wants to take in 250,000 refugees which they can't say is a lie. A number might not be spot on, but as large as our country is and being compared to what some other countries have taken in, you can't say it was "pants on fire false"

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but still an incredibly stupid thing to harp on.

Heads of state have mistresses, get the fuck over it.

"All sexual abuse victims deserved to be believed" Oh like all the women your husband assaulted?
    There's no evidence to suggest it wasn't consensual.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted

Well woman are the primary victims of war they lose their husbands, sons, fathers, brothers and sometimes have to leave their home and raise the children alone.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    This. I even checked out their so called "lies" and they're calling him a liar for saying Obama wants to take in 250,000 refugees which they can't say is a lie. A number might not be spot on, but as large as our country is and being compared to what some other countries have taken in, you can't say it was "pants on fire false"
    I saw plenty of straight up lies but w/e. Its not bait someone with that much money should be able to fact check and not twist the truth.

No, but still an incredibly stupid thing to harp on.

Heads of state have mistresses, get the fuck over it.

There's no evidence to suggest it wasn't consensual.
    See thats what I'm talking about. Its not worth engaging people who blindly follow others. Nothing I could say or post would change your mind. Ignorance at its finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    See thats what I'm talking about. Its not worth engaging people who blindly follow others. Nothing I could say or post would change your mind. Ignorance at its finest.
    Yes. Despite being one of the most outspoken critics of American government on this site, I'm a sheeple. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeii View Post
    He doesn't really lie, but he miscontrues facts / leaves out points / incorrectly advertises data in order to get his point across; so in a sense his idealism is based on a lie.
    I read most of them, he lied a lot and a president should be capable of basic fact checking. He seems like he is not. I know he has no political experience, but that is not an excuse. If you want to be president.

Hillary worshipers aren't even worth trying to engage. Everything the Clinton's have done wrong is a made up GOP conspiracy, gets so tiring.
    I do not support Hillary Clinton. Now present proof of her crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Which shows you its complete bullshit.

That woman lies about everything. Shouldn't even be in the race, she should be in federal prison for the crimes shes committed.
    Pretending she's lying or that she has committed crimes does not make it so.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    I read most of them, he lied a lot and a president should be capable of basic fact checking. He seems like he is not. I know he has no political experience, but that is not an excuse if you want to be president.
    Like every President never?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering you lot refuse to vote academics into office, why is it surprising?

Has any president lied as much as trump in this short of time? or shown to be this bad at fact checking as him.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Has any president lied as much as trump in this short of time? or shown how bad they're at fact checking then him.
    Yes absolutely, he's currently the POTUS. I dont care what the left leaning Truth-o-meter says