Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Who else hates Christmas?

Seriously these days are the worst. All the expectations, being forced to spend time with the family. I just wait for these things to end. Blah blah blah
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2015-12-26 at 10:56 PM.

I don't hate it, but it's a drama for some reason every year.

My family just doesn't know how to behave, it seems. All this forced Christmas spirit is tiring af. Christmas is great, my Christmas just isn't. :P

Not me. And I wouldn't let myself be pulled into drama or expectations even if my family was that way. Luckily it's not. My Christmas = eating lots of stuff I don't eat otherwise during the year, having my closest family over for dinner, drinking Julmust and watching movies.

I love the decorations (classy ones), lights and such.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2015-12-25 at 02:38 PM.

Look at it this way, you could have no family at all, not even a significant other. No one.

After a while the silence gets oppressive at times.

I feel as if I'm the little robot at the end of the movie "Silent Running."

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Seriously these days are the worst. All the expectations, being forced to spend time with the family. I just wait for these things to end and normally get drunk just so its over quicker.
    Maybe your family is not the problem, but maybe Im wrong.

Deleted
    It's my birthday. I get to choose what to do. It's pretty OK, really.

I don't celebrate it, incredibly fake. ect ect

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm an atheist without kids that see his family all the time and if I want something for myself, I buy it. Plus I'm in the southern hemisphere so it's not even the winter solstice.

Hate is way, way too strong a word :-P
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Yep, don't like it.
    To tell the truth I don't really care about my relatives, only my immediate familly: parent(s), brother(s), pet(s).
    Meh.
    Your you're own enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Look at it this way, you could have no family at all, not even a significant other. No one.

After a while the silence gets oppressive at times.

I feel as if I'm the little robot at the end of the movie "Silent Running."
    Well I don't have parents or a significant other, just siblings I don't like

Commercialized xmas blows. Just another way to poison and sicken humanity by encouraging the spending of resources on crap in an effort to stave off the angst of existing.
    Acceptance doesn't come from a store, it's already within us all; we all have the Buddha nature.

Yea as the biggest loser in town with no friends and most my family hopes I die its not that awesome.

I don't hate it but I don't celebrate it either and avoid my family, entirely. It's just not the happy day of the year for me that it is for them and they don't like me anyway, so I have zero reason to care about it. Eh, that said, Christmas Tree is still out in the living room and has been turned on most of this week except when there's no one here.

So will this turn out to be the most edgy thread on MMO-C on Christmas day?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it, main reason is drama.

meh i just hate the whole presents bullshit i'd way rather just eat a nice dinner with my CLOSEST family only, fucking siblings brining their boyfriends and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    So will this turn out to be the most edgy thread on MMO-C on Christmas day?
    so your just here to shitpost or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bittery christmas eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    I'm an atheist without kids that see his family all the time and if I want something for myself, I buy it. Plus I'm in the southern hemisphere so it's not even the winter solstice.

Hate is way, way too strong a word :-P
    Pretty much this.

Not religious. Don't like winter or festivity. Everything I want I have already bought for myself. I see my family all the time.

Literally all my family's Christmas is anymore is all of us gathering together to eat a dinner while my parents give my older sister's husband's kids from like three previous marriages presents. And that is something I genuinely could not care any less about.

Religion holidays is all about money.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    so your just here to shitpost or?
    In my defense this entire thread is going to be a "shitpost".

They very nature of the question is a "shitpost"?