Minnesota Supreme Court to consider whether BB guns are firearms.

ST. PAUL, Minn. - The Minnesota Supreme Court has agreed to review the case of a convicted felon sentenced to five years in prison for possessing a BB gun.

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/loc...arms/77920226/
    I mean... I... uh... hmm...

They are pneumatic, they are not firearms.

Deleted
    Well it seems they are retarded.

What now?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    They are pneumatic, they are not firearms.
    Yup, same reasons in a lot of states felons can retain the rights to hunt using what are basically trumped up air rifles. (not the kind you buy at the toy store, but the kind that have an on board reservoir that is filled with an air compressor.

Hell in some states felons can still use black powder rifles, aka muzzle loaders.

Minnesota Supreme Court to consider whether or not their state has any testosterone left whatsoever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yup, same reasons in a lot of states felons can retain the rights to hunt using what are basically trumped up air rifles. (not the kind you buy at the toy store, but the kind that have an on board reservoir that is filled with an air compressor.

Hell in some states felons can still use black powder rifles, aka muzzle loaders.
    Yeah. In Oregon felons can run around with black powder pistols and rifles. I would know because my drunk driving weed smoking uncle is also a fire arm enthusiast. I love my family.

OT: Unsure really. There are some guns that can be classified as BB guns but can still do damage, but at the same time so can a bow and arrow or a pocket knife. I'd go with a soft "no, they aren't" personally, as in general a BB gun isn't even coming near bullet speed, or is using "fire" as a means of propulsion and by definition cannot be a "fire" arm.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Court papers say Haywood was caught with a BB gun that looks like a Walther P99 pistol. Haywood was deemed ineligible to possess a firearm because of a 2005 drug conviction.
    I'm going to file this under, "Idiotic ways that we treat drugs crimes, volume 213". Caveat being that this guy really probably was up to no good - why do you think someone with a drug felony would purchase a BB gun that looks like a realistic handgun?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    The Minnesota Supreme Court
    All you needed to say. Stupidity at its' finest.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.