Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Also: Mileena from Mortal Kombat is really hot as long as she keeps the mask on.

A relationship there would be scary though. For those who don't know, Mileena has a serious case of the crazypants.
    most crazies usually have the best vag

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently saw the character creation from Monster Hunter Online and the females in that game are so fucking fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Quiet from Metal Gear Solid 5
    - Harley Quinn from the Arkham games. I don't care how crazy she is, I'd be crazy with her.
    - Twili Midna (not imp Midna) the Twilight Princess from the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Hyrule Warriors.
    - Samus from the Metroid games. She is fucking gorgeous looking in the Smash Bros. game...god damn...
    - Zelda in her Twilight Princess form. I love brunette Zelda the best.
    - Tali Zorah from the Mass Effect games. It was her personality and her undying loyalty that attracted me. You never knew what she actually looked like but your imagination did the work for you. I still will never forgive Bioware for putting some stock image in that game as Tali's true look. It was insulting really and a huge slap in the face to Tali fans.
    - Lara Croft. I mean who ISN'T attracted to her?
    - Bayonetta. Dem legs man, phew.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I said Cirilla earlier in the thread but I guess I should include Triss.

Anya from Wolfenstein The New Order was pretty cool to, still trying to figure out how she leapt from a Nurse to a Super Secret Agent so quickly though.

I'm a big fan of Athena from Borderlands too.

Samus too.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    most crazies usually have the best vag
    True story. Mileena would definitely be a "risk vs reward" situation.

Slightly NSFW fan art that illustrates this. (no nudity, but her outfit is pretty skimpy)
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-12-29 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to kind of like Faith from Mirror's Edge in my puberty. No shame, no pride. :x
    im cool pls respodn

Hm...if we're talking about puberty days, Maya and Orchid from the N64 Killer Instinct both did something for me. Orchid's outfit was pretty much what you'd expect to see a pole dancer wearing in that game, and Maya wore....uh....some kind of jungle bikini.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-12-29 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elly from Xenogears

Or

Rose from Tales of Zestiria

Both characters are attractively designed. However I think they are some of the best characters personality wise I've come across.

Yes I also like red heads.

Sheena from Tales of Symphonia is probably my prime example, none other that immediately come to mind, so I guess I'm devoted to my girl Sheena. :P

She's beautiful, she's hot, she's a strong girl, devoted and responsible, and beneath her somewhat tough facade she's a kind, caring and shy girl, someone who'll do her sworn duty and then when you're alone you can hold her in your arms and be her pillar of support and warmth, letting her relax and not worry about anything else but enjoying the moment...

And of course you can mess around with her a bit, possibly getting punched a little, but you know she cares and likes you, even if you're being a dummy and/or perv.

Yeah, I might be a fanboy here, deal with it! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No. I'm attracted to actual women, not cartoons.
    Pretty sure you've been sexually stimulated by virtual characters before, yet to come across a guy who hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No. I'm attracted to actual women, not cartoons.
    do you find this one attractive?

HoTS sylvanas, dat booty.

But honestly there's a lot I've crushed on, some reason Rikku when i was like 14 sent me nuts, gotta get that bayonetta in there as well. Probably a lot more I can't recall but yeah. 2D women are the future, specially with all this feminism, ewwie

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i'm gonna go with Tali'zhora vas Normandy as well.

Obviously, it has nothing to do with her look (well duh :d), but writing and the voice actor that made her so cute, so adorable, so naive at times. I just want to protect her.

Imoen (BG) and Annah (Ps:T) are the ones that comes quickest to mind. But there are probably tons more, at least if we're speaking purely physically. These two were, however, heavily pixelated, and I did enjoy them mainly for their characteristics.

kerrigan from SC2 - sylvanas and tyrande from warcraft

there are many attractive female characters in video games but these 3 characters are my top 3

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    i'm gonna go with Tali'zhora vas Normandy as well.
    But will she go with you? Will she?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyldragon View Post
    Imoen (BG) and Annah (Ps:T) are the ones that comes quickest to mind. But there are probably tons more, at least if we're speaking purely physically. These two were, however, heavily pixelated, and I did enjoy them mainly for their characteristics.
    But Imoen is almost like a sister... How could you?

Annah though... Now we are talking!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Elly from Xenogears

Yes I also like red heads.
    Oh yeah, this too. Forgot about her.