Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

If you support the "refugee's" then you are a murderer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvkS...ature=youtu.be

They blatantly say what they are trying to do and you ignore it.
    They beat and rape you- and you welcome more of them.

This is a big big big problem. Sweden, Britain, and Germany are the worst and the biggest cowards of them all. Stop the invasion before it is too late. Imprison Merkel, Cameron, every Swedish politician. Your own politicians are murdering you and you are letting it happen because of "diversity".

I'm voting for Trump. I'm not going to allow a muslim invasion of my country too. Since 2009 their numbers have gone from a few hundred thousand to almost 10 million and it has to stop. This is what an Islamic invasion looks like. They saw in Desert Storm and the invasion of Iraq that they would be crushed by western military's because the military has all the strong men with balls. So they appeal to the extreme left wing politicians and civilians and use "racism", "diversity", and " bigotry" to get their way. They are going to breed you out Europe and your politicians are all for it. Infact they are demanding that you die out so that the 3rd world can move in and dominate.

The very people you are letting in are the most intolerant and warlike people on earth. If you don't agree with their child rapist prophet Muhammad that took a 9 year old girl as his wife then you deserve death according to them. I have been to Iraq and I have seen what muslims turn their countries and neighborhoods into. Anything different and non-islamic is the devil to them. Your women are being beaten and raped and you sit their with a smile on your face while patting yourself on the back because "diversity".

World War 3 is here. Either send them back or be out-bred and raped just like you are now. Watch the video and see exactly what is going on .See exactly what the left wing news and politicians won't show you. Sweden is already gone. Slaves and 2nd class citizens in their own land.

The fact that the Germans haven't imprisoned Merkel and to see how offended she is by anything German shows that the Germans have lost the will to live. Good-bye Gerbekistan.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2015-12-27 at 02:31 PM.

sigh. really?

Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    sigh. really?
    Didn't watch the video- did you? Then you wouldn't be asking.

Deleted
    This is gunna be gud

Deleted
    The antisemitism in the end of the video is quite the nice twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    The fact that the Germans haven't imprisoned Merkel and to see how offended she is by anything German shows that the Germans have lost the will to live. Good-bye Gerbekistan.
    You realize that it is still the same merkel who made the 9 year old refugee girl cry on television?

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    The antisemitism in the end of the video is quite the nice twist.

You realize that it is still the same merkel who made the 9 year old refugee girl cry on television?
    Never heard of that. What was it all about and why?

Deleted
    fuck those refugees

10+ Year Old Account
    All men are rapists... All refugees are murderers... All humans are nationalists... This universe is cursed.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Never heard of that. What was it all about and why?
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...seeker-germany

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I support proper use of apostrophes!
    Good for you. Now bend over.

Deleted
    Oh, I've seen this video on my facebook feed before. That was some months ago and not on youtube, though.

I like the part where they source all their claims and scenes, most of which have nothing to do with the current immigration crisis in Europe, but are clearly stolen material from documentaries about African civil wars. I can't be arsed to look up the post that shred this video apart and source my claims so please just take it like this video, claims from strangers on the internet.

I see a lot of Europeans on that forum saying that Europe needs to take in MORE of them. I can't believe those people are so blind to what is coming to them.

Deleted
    I see a lot of Europeans on that forum saying that Europe needs to take in MORE of them. I can't believe those people are so blind to what is coming to them.
    People don't realize that the only real alternative merkel had was placing armed border guards and nope that can't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Im getting so sick of both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Stop being scared of foreigners.
    I'm not scared of foreigners. America is about foreigners...LEGAL ones who want to be Americans and ADAPT to OUR way of life rather then demanding we change it to the same failed principles in their 3rd world countries. How about you stop willingly let them destroy us because you feel guilty for being white.

Looks like you are a moron then

Deleted
    I'm not scared of foreigners. America is about foreigners...LEGAL ones who want to be Americans and ADAPT to OUR way of life rather then demanding we change it to the same failed principles in their 3rd world countries. How about you stop willingly let them destroy us because you feel guilty for being white.
    Paying some cash to we are doomed is quite a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Oh, I've seen this video on my facebook feed before. That was some months ago and not on youtube, though.

I like the part where they source all their claims and scenes, most of which have nothing to do with the current immigration crisis in Europe, but are clearly stolen material from documentaries about African civil wars. I can't be arsed to look up the post that shred this video apart and source my claims so please just take it like this video, claims from strangers on the internet.
    I noticed you completely ignored all of the video's of Europe and the massive waves of "Refugee's" piling through little towns. Most of those vids are actually from Europe. Don't ignore it.

Deleted
    I noticed you completely ignored all of the video's of Europe and the massive waves of "Refugee's" piling through little towns. Most of those vids are actually from Europe. Don't ignore it.
    That video is a bullshit montage and trys to blame the jews in the end.

It uses outdated material and trys to form a narrative out of unrelated events.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    Looks like you are a moron then
    Uh, no I see a lot of support from the posters on that guardian site. I can read. So when you say "moron" you are obviously talking to yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    That video is a bullshit montage and trys to blame the jews in the end.

It uses outdated material and trys to form a narrative out of unrelated events.
    I wasn't aware that 2009-2015 was outdated material.