Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Fresh vom Onyxia-EU: i.imgur.com/BCdF4gz.jpg

Btw: This URL/Image-Block for the first posts is ridiculous if you want participate on such topics...
    Helps to weed out the bots/spammers
    Follow my journey to the bodybuilding stage! www.instagram.com/tbatcho07
    Musclemeds - Warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...clemeds/simple

People will gold cap anything on high pop servers. Gold is worth nothing these days.

Deleted
    Why is it odd? If you have limited time to play I can imagine you want to spend it on actually doing something fun.

And don't underestimate how much gold people have. I myself for example am still "living" on the gold I made back in the day (Wrath - 200K a week with Jewelcrafting )

Eh, if I had to guess, it'd be that he saw it, saw it was eerily not high, and probably made a snap decision thinking it was the plagued drake (not that it's worth what it normally goes for either, not in the modern game anyway) but was unfortunately mistaken.

The BMAH is an interesting idea, but I would much rather they found more interesting ways to put those kinds of things back in the game - like the Naxx40 mog armors and whatnot.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    Eh, if I had to guess, it'd be that he saw it, saw it was eerily not high, and probably made a snap decision thinking it was the plagued drake (not that it's worth what it normally goes for either, not in the modern game anyway) but was unfortunately mistaken.

The BMAH is an interesting idea, but I would much rather they found more interesting ways to put those kinds of things back in the game - like the Naxx40 mog armors and whatnot.
    The naxx 40 mog tier gear is in the bmah

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    If you find 135k for this mount weird, well then you either don't know how to make easy gold or just making a thread to try and create drama where there is none.
    135k is kinda weird for a non drop mount tied to something so simple. I have plenty of gold. Why exactly is starting a thread on a forum now considered "drama"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Fresh vom Onyxia-EU: i.imgur.com/BCdF4gz.jpg

Btw: This URL/Image-Block for the first posts is ridiculous if you want participate on such topics...
    That's alright. It's a RNG drop. Mine took 150kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invincible is still going for the max bid on my shitty server, every single time. People are getting really lazy and really really rich.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It makes me wonder why they put up meta mounts on the BMAH, and not the rest of the TCG mounts. I also want them to put up Dormus' camel, as well as the TCG one.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    It makes me wonder why they put up meta mounts on the BMAH, and not the rest of the TCG mounts. I also want them to put up Dormus' camel, as well as the TCG one.
    I would spend all my gold on the Camel without a doubt lol
    Follow my journey to the bodybuilding stage! www.instagram.com/tbatcho07
    Musclemeds - Warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...clemeds/simple

135k? I've seen a gold cap on that thing:

Deleted
    I suspect it's people thinking it's the time-lost proto-drake and rushing to bid.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokesTooMuch View Post
    Who bids 135k on a meta achievement drake that takes 30 minutes to solo? Area 52 Horde btw....
    Please, share your either dumb bids or crazy bids...
    Have seen it capped on my realm. The person who capped it apparently though it was the plagued drake. Wonder how much they cried.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Could have been accidental?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Invincible is still going for the max bid on my shitty server, every single time. People are getting really lazy and really really rich.
    Also a result of these mounts not showing up too often either, like how many invincibles show up on a server bmah on average for a year? can't be more than 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    If you find 135k for this mount weird, well then you either don't know how to make easy gold or just making a thread to try and create drama where there is none.
    You realise that calling someone out for creating drama where there is no drama, creates...drama. Right?
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of this i was shown some months ago

Its more of what happens when ur gon panic bid on an item, and u bid on wrong item
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

This is what happens when gold is so easy to get.

Deleted
    Thanks for the red arrows and text, couldn't have seen it without

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    I've seen the Ultraxion and Huolon mounts go for gold cap on high pop bmahes. Interestingly, the guy who paid 100k for the container is paying well above high pop market prices, lol.
    Ehh, the last time the container went for less than 85k on my server was probably like 8 months ago. It's very unusual for them NOT to be around the 100k mark, so that's the least surprising thing in that picture. As for the Proto Drake, it is very likely a mistake, it happens often with those as people assume it's the removed one.