10+ Year Old Account

Re-Subbed: The game is a lot of fun!

I leveled a new Jedi Consular from 1-65 in like 3 days, playing about 4ish hours a day. Crazy fast leveling. I wasnt even done with chapter 1 of his class story.

I started a new smuggler and went from 1-61 in 2 days as well. The xp is just insane right now.

Im trying to get as many classes to max level before the xp buff runs out, then just casually finish the story lines on all of them to get the legacy portrait.

Anyone else having a blast playing SWTOR again? I got a star wars kick from the new movie, so im playing again.

WoW is awesome right now too, but SWTOR is a good refreshing game that gives me a different environment to explore and play for awhile .

Good times!

Oh jesus...

Yes, for anyone who hasn't played in a long time there is a lot of interesting and fresh stuff to do. The grass isn't really greener though. The end game offers far less to do than even WoD.

Come sub for a month or two. For just $15 you gain access to all 3 expansions and you can level a character from 1-65 and see all the great story the game has to offer. It can give you something "new" to do until Legion and satisfy that Star Wars itch you have after watching the movie.
    Last edited by Treeba; 2015-12-29 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    Oh jesus...

Yes, for anyone who hasn't played in a long time there is a lot of interesting and fresh stuff to do. The grass isn't really greener though. The end game is offers far less to do than even WoD.

Come sub for a month or two. For just $15 you gain access to all 3 expansions and you can level a character from 1-65 and see all the great story the game has to offer. It can give you something "new" to do until Legion and satisfy that Star Wars itch you have after watching the movie.
    I give it 5 minutes before he realizes his mistake
    Edit for clarity: The poster I am quoting's mistake. Not OPs
    Last edited by Gib Lover; 2015-12-29 at 04:54 PM. Reason: clarity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I give it 5 minutes before he realizes his mistake
    Edit for clarity: The poster I am quoting's mistake. Not OPs
    What mistake are you referring to?

OT: Yeah I havent played SWTOR in a year or two, I played some free to play for awhile, but put it down because it was locked too much by cartel purchases. So I re-subbed, got all the expansions with my $15 sub, and all the locks unlocked for being a subscriber.

What exactly is the end game missing I might ask? Arent there raids and FPs to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    What mistake are you referring to?

OT: Yeah I havent played SWTOR in a year or two, I played some free to play for awhile, but put it down because it was locked too much by cartel purchases. So I re-subbed, got all the expansions with my $15 sub, and all the locks unlocked for being a subscriber.

What exactly is the end game missing I might ask? Arent there raids and FPs to do?
    He means that I was responding in a serious manner to a Jaylock thread. Regardless of who created the thread there are a lot of new/returning players checking the game out after seeing the movie. My response was meant to be more general and not specific to the OP. It's a good game and certainly worth a couple months of sub time for your post movie hype.

The end-game isn't missing anything, it just hasn't had anything new in a very long time. We're still running the same raids we've been running since launch. They literally re-tuned all raids to be current content instead of implementing new ones. For someone who hasn't played in a long time, or ever, this isn't a problem and the experience is still fresh and rewarding. For anyone who has been playing for most of the past 2-3 years it's stale and the only content on the horizon is small story extensions that will probably only give you 30 mins - 1 hour of solo playtime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    He means that I was responding in a serious manner to a Jaylock thread. Regardless of who created the thread there are a lot of new/returning players checking the game out after seeing the movie. My response was meant to be more general and not specific to the OP. It's a good game and certainly worth a couple months of sub time for your post movie hype.

The end-game isn't missing anything, it just hasn't had anything new in a very long time. We're still running the same raids we've been running since launch. They literally re-tuned all raids to be current content instead of implementing new ones. For someone who hasn't played in a long time, or ever, this isn't a problem and the experience is still fresh and rewarding. For anyone who has been playing for most of the past 2-3 years it's stale and the only content on the horizon is small story extensions that will probably only give you 30 mins - 1 hour of solo playtime.
    Ahh come on! Am I that bad to have a conversation with?

Yeah, I really didnt get far when the game's level cap was 50. I basically made it to 50 on a smuggler, finished the class story line, and did some FPs and such, but then unsubbed because I had no guild / friends playing at the time.

I'm basically playing the game to experience all the story lines right now, as well as try out some of the FPs and group finder. Its awesome that group finder is in the game now too. It allows players to skip all the loading screens getting to the FP. But they really werent that bad to begin with.

I intend on trying the raids out once i get all chars to max level just to try them out. Seems like the SWTOR community is a more accepting community to new players and they seem to help a lot to get new players up to speed.

How are you leveling so fast? I just started up again and can't figure out how you are leveling so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrenzoe View Post
    How are you leveling so fast? I just started up again and can't figure out how you are leveling so quickly.
    There was a double XP event from mid to the end of december. Sadly i only realised on Dec 30th.

I started this game like 14 days ago and i've enjoyed it alot very fun game!