7+ Year Old Account

Season 5 - DH - Armors.

So I haven't actually been to the PTR at all cause I don't wanna take away all the fun from the patch! But which set performs the best for DHs atm? Is the Shadow's Mantle any good still after the nerf? Cause I really enjoyed the gameplay ive seen on it so far, seems very fun and unique...

this was very confusing till i noticed what subforum its in >.> lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    this was very confusing till i noticed what subforum its in >.> lol
    Heheheh =)

Shadow set seems still very viable, though most people simply donìt like the clunky gameplay and lack of any decent aoe.

Apparentrly from PTR the best performing build atm is M6, but the others are not that far away. Actually all sets for DH look pretty good (LoN builds included) with the exception of the Shadow set - again, raw power is there but the playstyle is still severely lacking.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Shadow set seems still very viable, though most people simply donìt like the clunky gameplay and lack of any decent aoe.

Apparentrly from PTR the best performing build atm is M6, but the others are not that far away. Actually all sets for DH look pretty good (LoN builds included) with the exception of the Shadow set - again, raw power is there but the playstyle is still severely lacking.
    Hmm ok, sounds awesome! Was kinda looking forward to it since it has such a strong single target. :>