Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Mercenary system...

And human racial change was a buff...
    Sadly people see all changes to the game as nerfs until they have been proven otherwise over and over.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Don't confuse wishful thinking with reality. There is absolutely no reason for a mass transfer. Minor transfer maybe but not even that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    let the alliance assholes stay where they are
    oh god.... faction loyalty is so 2004.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    there will be a mass transfer to Horde make no mistake

but it has nothing to do with the human racial 'nerf'

it'll be because when nobody plays Horde it will be super easy to get Glad there, so plenty of people will transfer to horde, thinking they'll get an easy Glad title

of course a lot of people will end up doing that and it won't be easy at all, but that's the point

it's a genius move by Blizzard really

I honestly think the days of people being weird about racials and reacting such ways is long past over.

ya all gotta update the fearmongering
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    If you think something like this, please check statistics. Some claim like "I met two ppl recently who clearly were alliance before - so they all must be switching to horde now" is never ever helpful nor relevant.

On topic: nope, don't think so.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stormrage-US(PVE) will always be alliance same for sargaras(PVP) now area52-US(PVE) and Illidan-US(PVE) those will be horde always also hope that clears some things up for all of you
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Check this out, I just passed by this troll (race)

If Horde was dead, you wouldn't be able to RBG enough to possess that title. Yet he somehow does, so I suspect he was Alliance...

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Check this out, I just passed by this troll (race)

If Horde was dead, you wouldn't be able to RBG enough to possess that title. Yet he somehow does, so I suspect he was Alliance...
    The fact that this guy has been in a horde guild since 2013 determine that isn't true.
    Last edited by Lillpapps; 2016-01-01 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    The fact that this guy has been in a horde guild since 2013 determine that isn't true.

EDIT: Yeah I can't read.
    Then I don't know anymore. I just want to be on the utterly winning side when I play this game and have thoroughly long enjoyed the Alliance's edge in PvP. I don't want this to change so I scramble around hoping for the best. I'm already appalled Blizzard caved into the demands for a nerf to human racial.

OP, please just stop making threads like these, anyone who's going to take the bait already has.

Deleted
    do you seriously play a male draenei?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    do you seriously play a male draenei?
    Yeah and when the inevitable time comes to move my remaining Alliance characters to Horde, I will make them all Orcs or Trolls since I am assuming these races are what most people intend to play on there. Like most of these Horde PvPers I come across that try hard are playing Orc.

Overpowered damage racial and reduced stun sounds better than a stunbreaker that sets off your trinket or the other way around...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Haven't noticed at all, if anything people are just unsubbing and its showing more on the Alliance on my realm, because there are alot more Alliance here, Because there is literally nothing to do right now worth 15$ a month
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Then why did I come across a fully geared warrior with "Warlord" and almost all arena achievements and an "Arena Master" rogue recently? I thought Horde was dead and shouldn't have people with these titles or gear.
    Because you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
    Look at the 3v3 arena bracket and you'll see the facts.
    Arena Master is something you could get since Wrath, so that's irrelevant, and Warlord has nothing to do with Arena (which is why serious pvpers are Alliance)
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    oh god.... faction loyalty is so 2004.
    pfft only ever played horde since 2004

7+ Year Old Account
    Human's Every Man For Himself still breaks all stuns on a two minute cooldown. What is the most common form of crowd control? Stuns. It will still be the most powerful PvP-oriented racial in the game, and since everyone starts with the Gladiator's Medallion (PvP Rank 1, the beginning rank) then PvP players will still be looking at what racials give them the edge. Alliance have four crowd control removals (Human stun break, Dwarf poison removal and damage reduction, Night Elf stationary stealth, Gnome root and slow break) while Horde have two crowd control cooldowns (Tauren area of effect stun, Blood Elf area of effect silence) and one crowd control removal (Forsaken charm, fear, and sleep break). Alliance still looks to have the edge, but only time will tell when the Every Man For Himself change goes into effect and the Legion PvP Season 1 begins.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Kay Fernalld View Post
    Human's Every Man For Himself still breaks all stuns on a two minute cooldown. What is the most common form of crowd control? Stuns. It will still be the most powerful PvP-oriented racial in the game, and since everyone starts with the Gladiator's Medallion (PvP Rank 1, the beginning rank) then PvP players will still be looking at what racials give them the edge. Alliance have four crowd control removals (Human stun break, Dwarf poison removal and damage reduction, Night Elf stationary stealth, Gnome root and slow break) while Horde have two crowd control cooldowns (Tauren area of effect stun, Blood Elf area of effect silence) and one crowd control removal (Forsaken charm, fear, and sleep break). Alliance still looks to have the edge, but only time will tell when the Every Man For Himself change goes into effect and the Legion PvP Season 1 begins.
    Do people ignore when I say it makes your medallion go on a 30 second CD? Seriously.

Do people ignore when I say it makes your medallion go on a 30 second CD? Seriously.
    Agree, when i play a game i should win, easy as it sounds, fix your game blizz! #doubletpvptrinkets2016withoutcd

Who necessarily said beat? I just don't like fighting on equal footing in gear and arguable skill outside of arenas and duels. I just want to quickly cut up people and see the numbers skyrocket from critical strikes. Isn't that the fun of WPVP?
    Haha.. Dude.. I hope you'll never go and try to accomplish anything IRL but just stay inside WoW instead... you'll have a very rude awakening if you'd head outside!