Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post

Better a random dwarf than someone RPing a Tauren using night elf lore.
    true.

well, the first tauren druid was taught by cenarius. it makes some sense.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-01-06 at 03:43 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

They majority of the playerbase is already Horde, because the amount of serious raiders have always been much higher than that of serious PvPers, and Horde racials have historically been way more OP in PvE than the Human racial ever was in PvP...
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Pro Tip though: Have toons on both sides <3

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I wish they would just effing REMOVE racials... they should just be choosing the race based on LOOK anyway. It's a cash grab sadly ((

Click on thread title "mass xfers to horde already happening?", non articulate OP who claims all ally are transferring horde, cites 1 or 2 horde characters he's seen in game as evidence. Continues to defend his point against actual reason and logic.

Somehow the thread for me is perfectly quintessential of the MMO forums and their reputation as a whole.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    I transferred a bunch of characters back to the Horde for various reasons recently. There are some days I think it was the best choice ever, and there are days in pvp where I go 0-5 or worse and wish I was back on Alliance lol. Going to stick it out from here on out and no more transfers until the end of my WoW days.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about if people just prefer to play horde toons in general and feel like they've been pigeon holed into playing mainly alliance for 2-3 xpacs for decent partners? this xpac is as good of an opportunity for a change as any.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Tellin ya with this human racial nerf Alliance would die out. Lately, while nothing has changed much in what I do, I see a decent number of Arena Master wannabes out in the wild (world) or people with upper RBG titles. And it's rising. Annoying as shit when I want to World PvP sometimes as a way to relieve stress and I have to deal with people that play like I'm in a fucking arena. This isn't a QQ thread because I crush these twats regrettably 50/50 but it screams to me that people have realized what I feared most and Horde is taking over.
    ??

For PvP, current arena ratings show Humans at 51.4% of the 3v3 2200+ population, followed by NE at 19.1%, followed by Dwarves 12.1%, Draenei at 8.8%, and Gnome at 3.3%. Top horde race is Orc at 1.5%. Rated BGs are pretty much the same. This hasn't notably changed in at least a year now...

if you go and check arena ladders you will see that 99% (not overstatement) of top 400 for each class/spec are from alliance. Horde didn't die, so neither will alliance after human racial nerf.