Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

So do Japenese and asian in general just have their own internet or what?

I don't see anyone being Japanese or Asian actually living in Asia on the Internet EVER and given that Asia is apparently 4.4 billions people, I get to imagine that they all have their own website written in japan or china or something else. I even wonder if they have their own stuff like mmo-champion their own Google and so own all written in their own language. I mean they are 137 Millions japan and these people all crazy on technology so where are they if not in their own little world of the Internet? The deep Japanese web?
    Last edited by RenegadeXan; 2016-01-01 at 08:33 PM.

Question whatever you take for granted.

yes.
    i'm chinese and i can confirm

3 posts since 2012? im baffled

Deleted
    are you asking if there are chinese/japanese/korean sites?

what do you think?

Most Japanese have transcended humanity and 3D, and have literally become anime. Which is why you don't see so many of them.

Lucky bastards.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL I can't tell if you are actually serious or just trolling. "137 billion japan"...wtf does that even mean?

Not here, but most stick to pages in korean

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Most Japanese have transcended humanity and 3D, and have literally become anime. Which is why you don't see so many of them.

Lucky bastards.
    they have become one with the waiforce

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    are you asking if there are chinese/japanese/korean sites?

what do you think?
    no, im asking if the asian just stick to hanging out on asian site and asian people since i dont see them around, i assume they stick with the asian crows, something that we north American/Europeans dont even have access to since we dont know the language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    no, im asking if the asian just stick to hanging out on asian site and asian people since i dont see them around, i assume they stick with the asian crows, something that we north American/Europeans dont even have access to since we dont know the language.
    how would you even be able to tell? people on english speaking sites speak English

Quote Originally Posted by Finangus View Post
    LOL I can't tell if you are actually serious or just trolling. "137 billion japan"...wtf does that even mean?
    that refers to the Japanese population...

I know there is Knadra, he is from Japan think? Then there is Megitsune who is from Japan as well I think, Lightspark is from Thailand, have seen someone from China as well but can't remember the name
    Then I am from South Korea

Deleted
    The french are rare here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    I know there is Knadra, he is from Japan think? Then there is Megitsune who is from Japan as well I think, Lightspark is from Thailand, have seen someone from China as well but can't remember the name
    Elvis Wu :X

15+ Year Old Account
    Since they speak a different language, it's safe to assume you aren't hanging around on the same websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    how would you even be able to tell? people on english speaking sites speak English
    no, english are people from all different languages, like europe, spanish, french, Italian, etc... just like i speak french. But i dont see a japense crowd at all and its not like the Russian who are too busy with wishy and human trafficking, Japanese are all over technology so they should be all over the place and i dont see them so why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    The french are rare here too.

Elvis Wu :X
    haha that guy made me lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RenagadeXan
    I even wonder if they have their own stuff like mmo-champion their own Google and so own all written in their own language.
    To an extent, yes. Why wouldn't they? English is common enough today to be convenient for some, but not everyone is fluent in English. My fiancee for example can hardly speak a word of it. She searches using Baidu. She listens to music through applications like QQ. She keeps up with friends and family using WeChat.

It isn't that they have "their own Internet" they just tend to use local sites that are in a more convenient language. There are days that the Great Firewall is a headache, but I'm posting from the PRC right now.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

There are a boatload of websites written in Japanese or Chinese. Which is where most of them hang out, because they are more comfortable in those languages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    no, english are people from all different languages, like europe, spanish, french, Italian, etc... just like i speak french. But i dont see a japense crowd at all and its not like the Russian who are too busy with wishy and human trafficking, Japanese are all over technology so they should vbe all over the place.
    what?..

how would you know that some of the people who obviously write in English on mmo-c for example aren't japanese people who happen to write in English ?

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Since they speak a different language, it's safe to assume you aren't hanging around on the same websites.
    so i guess asian are also terrible at english like most people who dont speak it.