Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Someone clearly missed the logic train.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    what?..

how would you know that some of the people who obviously write in English on mmo-c for example aren't japanese people who happen to write in English ?
    well thats the whole point of this thread, to figure it out lol.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    3 posts since 2012? im baffled
    Chinese censorship.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Chinese censorship.
    that didn't stop Elvis Wu

Deleted
    well thats the whole point of this thread, to figure it out lol.
    You see disproportional many swedes/dutch and almost no french people.

so i guess asian are also terrible at english like most people who dont speak it.
    I am not so terrible at it if it's reading or typing/writing but speaking is allot harder, can just take some time to think of the right words to use sometimes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    I am not so terrible at it if it's reading or typing/writing but speaking is allot harder, can just take some time to think of the right words to use sometimes
    just pronounce that R like a pirate and you're good to go

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone on the Internet is a fat white american male. Unless proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Most Japanese have transcended humanity and 3D, and have literally become anime. Which is why you don't see so many of them.

Lucky bastards.
    Oh they're here. they just type in 2D and we can't see them because they're perpendicular to our 3 dimensions.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Japanese are too busy with the tentacles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    The Japanese are too busy with the tentacles
    I can get many, many tentacles on the American internets.

I don't see anyone being Japanese or Asian actually living in Asia on the Internet EVER and given that Asia is apparently 4.4 billions people, I get to imagine that they all have their own website written in japan or china or something else. I even wonder if they have their own stuff like mmo-champion their own Google and so own all written in their own language. I mean they are 137billions japan and these people all crazy on technology so where are they if not in their own little world of the Internet? The deep Japanese web?
    No they have the same net as the rest of the world except China they censor everything to hell
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finangus View Post
    LOL I can't tell if you are actually serious or just trolling. "137 billion japan"...wtf does that even mean?
    How can there be 137 billion people in Japan when there is only 23 million people on Earth?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    No they have the same net as the rest of the world except China they censor everything to hell
    Even though China filters what can be accessed by their citizens, they still use the same network as the rest of the world. Only North Korea has their own, closed off, internet. Which is mostly websites about how to love your leader.

15+ Year Old Account
    that refers to the Japanese population...
    How silly of me; I should have known that of the 7 billion or so people on Earth, 137 billion of them are Japanese.

Now, this may come as a shock to you, but there are some people that neither read nor speak English. Those people go to websites written in their own language. What's really crazy are those people with the superhuman ability to understand MORE than one language. Gotta watch out for them, since there's no way of knowing you're chatting with one online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    How can there be 137 billion people in Japan when there is only 23 million people on Earth?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    How can there only be 23 million people on earth when Pewdiepie has 10 billion subscribers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    How can there only be 23 million people on earth when Pewdiepie has 10 billion subscribers?
    How can Pewdiepie have 10 billion subscribers when there is only one Pewdiepie?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    That's what I've been told too. State run so the internet is heavily censored. I'm sure there are plenty of asian people here...they just don't run around saying "Hey I'm asian...look at me" Also OP, 137 billion is the population of Japan? Seriously? I do hope you're joking...the total World population is like 8 billion....where are the other 129 billion hiding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    How can Pewdiepie have 10 billion subscribers when there is only one Pewdiepie?
    Mind=Blown.