Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Sure are a lot of dudes online looking for Asian women that's for sure.
    Fetishism about that is scary, seeing how they behave

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual View Post
    You should try learning 3 languages
    I do know three languages, but eventually I will pick up either Italian or French... I'm going to let my stomach decide that.

- - - Updated - - -

Fetishism about that is scary, seeing how they behave
    How who behaves?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I do know three languages, but eventually I will pick up either Italian or French... I'm going to let my stomach decide that.
    What three languages?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    How who behaves?
    People hunting asian women on internet

10+ Year Old Account
    People hunting asian women
    I don't know. There was just a day that I woke up and I only noticed Asian women. Now, I can go for days at a time and never even glance at a woman unless she is Asian. If I'm going to meet a woman even casually, she's almost certain to be Asian. /shrug
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Speaking as a Chinese, Chinese internet are well-known censored. International websites like youtube, google, twitter are all baned in China. Therefore, u don't see many Chinese in general across the social media. About other Asian countries, I guess the main barrier is language and culture. Both of them are quite different from westerns. That's why it's better to stay in our own yard and read the local newspaper :P

The difference of alphabet is bigger problem than language itself. Most of my Persian friends do not use websites with Latin alphabet unless they absolutely need it.

What three languages?
    Also a german guy here. I am speaking german, english, french and I am currently studying korean. I dont know why most people think that germans are bad at picking up other languages

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Go back 50 years and white society was much more about achievement. People got dressed up nice for work and were proud to. They stayed in a bad marriage because even making a bad marriage work held an achievement factor that appealed to people so they suffered through it. They strove hard to pay the mortgage and own their own home. It was an embarrassment to stay at home living with the parents. They worked hard in their leisure time, working on the house or the yard and making things look nice. They learned plumbing, construction, car repair and could do a lot of it themselves.

Today, white society is about being happy. In a bad marriage? Divorce them because you need to be happy. Shamelessly live at home with your parents instead of learning to make it on your own because hey its easy and you're happy. Hate to wear a suit and a tie because it feels uncomfortable and you want to be happy. Leisure time is about partying and going out all the time.

Asians are still back in the 1950s mindset. Asians are trying to achieve and move forward while whites are just slacking off. They are in different world in their daily life and I definitely see a reflection of that on the internet. Whites flood the video game websites while the more responsible websites are flooded by asians.
    One of the examples I know of (that today is almost forgotten) of how priorities have changed in America to having fun instead of hard work can be seen in malls. Up until around 1990, it was common for most major malls in America to have a "financial" store. I can distinctly remember the large indoor mall where I grew up having one in the 1980s.

The layout of one of these financial stores was:

1. A counter that provided financial periodicals and brochures (like the Wall Street Journal, Barrons, Kiplingers, etc)
    2. A viewing room that consisted of a stock ticker on a LARGE red LED scrolling screen.
    3. In front of the ticker were rows of seats.
    4. Phone banks to call traders.

Americans would sit in these centers in the mall watching stocks while reading. Maybe getting up to make a call. The one in my mall was next to the ice cream store and a Gap clothing store.

Those things don't even exist anymore. I did find a picture of something almost exactly like that tho because apparently China still has them, updated with more digital boards instead of the old LED scrolling screens. google: "china brokerage house" to see more images.

Its kind of a symbol of how western civilization is regressing. Financials no longer matter to people. But in China, it matters.

Yes, they call it the world wide weeb.

My pun is bad and I should feel bad...but I don't!

Deleted
    Japanese are as much asian as OP is eskimo.
    Japanese are basically completely isolated from the other asian countries even today. And internet scene is its own.

Quote Originally Posted by LoopyLoop View Post
    Also a german guy here. I am speaking german, english, french and I am currently studying korean. I dont know why most people think that germans are bad at picking up other languages
    What made you choose korean?

What three languages?

People hunting asian women on internet
    German, English (obviously) and Latin.

And... hunting women online in general probably fits your statement, not just Asian ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoopyLoop View Post
    Most people don't think that, I find. Most people find we have a terrible accent, however. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Sure are a lot of dudes online looking for Asian women that's for sure.
    so overrated.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by newersumm View Post
    Japanese are as much asian as OP is eskimo.
    Japanese are basically completely isolated from the other asian countries even today. And internet scene is its own.
    Japanese culture is heavily influenced, in fact based on, Chinese and Korean culture. Even one of their writing systems is completely borrowed from Chinese. Japanese people have Chinese/Korean ancestry (not exactly sure which one it was, perhaps both) who migrated there. Their isolationism ended 200 years ago, and nowadays they are as much part of the globalized world as any other nation.
    I would guess they have their own internet sphere indeed, as they speak a different language.
    Last edited by cant cook clean or iron; 2016-01-04 at 03:26 PM.