Ka'graz's Burning Blade

Anybody else noticed how much this sword's Mythic version looks like the Arms artifact? I mean I can't decide whether if this sword is so fucking great or the Arms artifact is so generic and shitty.

#PrayForBroxigarsAxe

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only found one of the skins that slightly looks like kagraz burning blade. The others look fairly diffrent. But did YOU notive, that almost every specc has a skin, that slightly resembles a weapon, that already is ingame? Look at the holy priest staffs and Sho`ravon. Or look at the Frost DKs weapons.. almost just a recolor to the current cm twohandsword.

Also, did you notice that you just opened a thread:
    - with no new information
    - no topic to be discussed, that hasn´t been discussed for at least 10 times in this forum alone
    - with the sole intention of stirring up shit and causing displeasure?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I'm more bothered that we got three weapons with no lore backing, all being swords.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Would be nice seeing more elegant and beautiful weapons in the game.. not the crude chunks of metal with redundant spikes and notches that make up most weapons of WoD.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Been trying to farm the normal version of this for weeks now for transmog, sadly normal BRF pugs are rarer than rocking horse crap, and just as likely to kill bosses >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Been trying to farm the normal version of this for weeks now for transmog, sadly normal BRF pugs are rarer than rocking horse crap, and just as likely to kill bosses >.>
    i see successful rune runs regularly.

and if you get 5 geared friends together it takes like 15 minutes to get to that boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    I only found one of the skins that slightly looks like kagraz burning blade. The others look fairly diffrent. But did YOU notive, that almost every specc has a skin, that slightly resembles a weapon, that already is ingame? Look at the holy priest staffs and Sho`ravon. Or look at the Frost DKs weapons.. almost just a recolor to the current cm twohandsword.

Also, did you notice that you just opened a thread:
    - with no new information
    - no topic to be discussed, that hasn´t been discussed for at least 10 times in this forum alone
    - with the sole intention of stirring up shit and causing displeasure?
    Did you notice you're just being a boring 12 yo kid??
    No need to be rude. I liked his topic.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

As you just said, no need to be rude, especially seeing as how he's right. We already have a few threads where this topic is discussed.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    As you just said, no need to be rude, especially seeing as how he's right. We already have a few threads where this topic is discussed.
    I see no topic talking about the similarities between weapons and artifacts, but ok, you are right, I was rude too... sorry.
    I liked his topic.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Deleted
    many weapons looking cooler tho^^