Deleted

Auto delete grey items addon?

Dear All,

I used an add-on called trashcan that had an option that auto deleted all the grey items you collected in your bags, but it seems this add-on is no longer supported and doesn't work, can anyone give me an alternative?

I don't want add-on that auto-vendors grey, I have that in my default UI, this is to delete them so they don't use up any bag slots when out farming (and yes I have the max bag slots).

Thanks in advance.

and mounting up on a vendor-mount every now and then to make use of the autovendor option is hard? greys actually have some sell value now, just deleting them would cut your profits.

I have an addon that make auto sells: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/salvage-yard-seller, just open its panel and select the auto sell gray.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a vendor open, and use this macro, it will sell all grey items.

Code:
    /script for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag), 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("- Selling "..name); UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end; end;end;
    Warlock (SL main)

You can use this macro, and put your main attack at the start so it's bound to a button you use all the time:

Code:
    /run for bag = 0, 4 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag) do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then PickupContainerItem(bag,slot) DeleteCursorItem() end end end