Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Not SA either. Try like Qatar if anything...
    To be fair, that is quite a good example of an average Saudi. The government has effectively bribed the people with these luxuries.

And while I agree that Iran is often demonized, it is not really any better than the Saudi regime. Iran has been present in pretty much all the same conflicts as Saudi has, just on the opposite side. Both are just as bent on expanding their sphere of influence. Domestically Iran is a very messed up place as well, I would even say Iran's Sunnis have it far worse than Saudi Arabia's Shias.

God, I sound like a Saudi apologist.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Sunnis killing Shiites is how we in the West succeeded at invading and occupying Jerusalem.
    Funny, because it is exactly what Saddam was, a Sunni. That is is exactly what ISIS is, that is exactly what the Saudi Arabian government's members are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    you find it surprising that saudis are living a kinda luxery life comparing to other countries

tell me which country have 0 tax, a houes that have 2-3 maids, every person in the house has a car, not just any car, and a lot of free stuff, like healthcare and other stuff

totaly not iran though
    all of which will come crashing down on Saudi Arabia because of their over-reliance on oil. they use the oil money to bribe their people, not much spending on industry or anything else to raise their GDP. Saudi Arabia might even start cutting on these luxurious government hand-outs soon with the current oil prices and the war on Yemen starting to take their toll on their cash reserves. And then the Saudis will get mad because they then have to start to actually work in order to get paid.

Oil prices should stay low for another decade IMO. It'll make things alot interesting.

Acually it was Saudi Arabia executing a shia cleric that sparked this outrage nothing about shiite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.