Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Tongue-punch his fartbox.

I mean, only you know what he's into.

I prefer sushi, sex, and experiences, rather than material gifts.

Take me somewhere new, show me something new, new venue/restaurant/hike/etc. I like to get out and DO, I don't want another thing to sit on my shelf.

But again, that's me. Only you know what he's into.
    Last edited by Bathory; 2016-01-05 at 12:35 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Best gift for boyfriend - blowjob.

Best gift for husband - leave him alone for a whole day and when you get back tell him he doesn't need to hear about your day :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Sex in a relationship isn't a gift, kids these days are such amateurs.

There has to be a few things he's talked about getting since you've first met him that he hasn't yet, pick one of those and double points if he's lost track of and forgotten about it so the surprise is amplified.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This so much. It's amazing how nerds on the internet still behave the same way they did a decade ago when confronted by a girl on the internet.

Sex isn't a gift lol A gift is something you wouldn't normally get...

OT: Look at all the stuff he likes and get something related to one of them. Make it something more unique by not just getting a Spider-man mug if he's into Marvel.
    If he likes Avengers, you can't go wrong with something Thor related!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Now that the children have posted, let's get on to more actual suggestions.

Whatever shirts/clothes he needs for work, or shirts with his favorite characters on them.
    A tattoo
    Collectible figures
    Get yourself lingerie and give him a good night in bed

Men are really easy to shop for, if you're dating him then you already know his interests. Give yourself a money ceiling and go to amazon/ebay and get him what he wants. Men are really easy to please, just look at the first posts in this thread, all claiming oral sex would make them happy. Do your man better than that, and get him something he'll cherish for more than a few days of remembrance.

As for me? I'd be happy with games, minecraft lego's, treats for my cats, movies and a few cd's i have on my amazon wish list. You already have the tools you need to get him what he'd want, just use them!
    Myea, children have posted and then you proceed to suggest kid stuff yourself. What a rush!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Best gift for boyfriend - blowjob.

Best gift for husband - leave him alone for a whole day and when you get back tell him he doesn't need to hear about your day :P
    Kinda harsh but was funny lol.

Whatever shirts/clothes he needs for work, or shirts with his favorite characters on them.
    A tattoo
    Collectible figures

Men are really easy to shop for, if you're dating him then you already know his interests. Give yourself a money ceiling and go to amazon/ebay and get him what he wants. Men are really easy to please, just look at the first posts in this thread, all claiming oral sex would make them happy. Do your man better than that, and get him something he'll cherish for more than a few days of remembrance.

As for me? I'd be happy with games, minecraft lego's, treats for my cats, movies and a few cd's i have on my amazon wish list. You already have the tools you need to get him what he'd want, just use them!
    Wants legos and action figures. Calls everyone else kids.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Give him a hummer (and when he thinks that's his gift), THEN you give him the tickets to his favorite sports team/band, then back to the hummer.

I gotta agree sex is a terrible gift. Why in the hell would i give my partner something we do at least 3 times a week. Buy something in his interest or do something special ( not something you do regularly). You can have birthday sex in addition.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-01-05 at 12:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like you scared her.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

A tattoo
    Collectible figures
    Don't give clothes, for they are everyday objects. Those are presents for random days of the yer, not for special ocasions.
    A tattoo.... yurgh, too specific.
    Collectible figures - OP can't figure out anything and you suggest collective figures, which are veeeery specific presents? The chance of a error is too high.
    ...And sex isn't a present. It's a everyday ritual of happiness. It's like giving clothes.

Buy him something useful, something that he needs. Something that he will use.

A NEW TOOLBOX!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    :O A hammer!
    ooooo I bet he would love a Thor's hammer thingy as a gift.

Hamster is old enough to appreciate experiences, not things. Things I can buy on my own.

you certainly didn't give us enough details about his likes and dislikes, his personality, etc., to give you a proper response, hence all the mention of sex.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soleiya View Post
    hey there

so my boyfriend's birthday is in a month and i have absolutely no idea what i should give him

any ideas?
    You should think about getting him something he isn't expecting. Something within his interests that he's been dabbling in the realm of whether he wants it or not. Fortunately for me I like both non materialistic and materialistic things so if I really wanted to take a girl out to the big city for a nice dinner but things keep getting in the way, and she cleared her schedule and took me where I was wanting to take her for however long, that to me would generate more happiness and excitement than sex or buying random things that you feel obligated to get. Or if she just wanted to go to the park and not really do anything after that and just chill I'm cool with that too. So my suggestion is do what you think/feel is right, as for many posting here, you know him better than any of us, but if I were in your shoes I wouldn't be too scared of being a major part of his day even though it is "his" birthday and your plan seems to be to try to make him as happy as possible, maybe think of something you two can do together as apposed to simply buying him a gift.

What the hell, people jumped on "kids" suggesting sex, and then went out boasting how they have sex with partners on regular basis and it's not a gift, but as far as I see, people suggesting sex,in this thread don't suggest standard "everyday" sex, two guys suggested blowjob (maybe it suprises you, but some girls don't like to do it, so if OP is one of them, it could be a gift) and one guy suggested threesome (wich I'm pretty sure most people don't have ever).

Though I personally think sex as a gift is in pretty bad taste, but maybe if he is a guy who dreams of threesome or a blowjob it could fit? Still it's kinda weird imo :P

And for more serious answer - it's pretty hard to give advice if we don't know anything about your boyfriend. In my opinion best gifts aren't bought, maybe it's something you could make yourself, he probably can buy whatever he wants anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BotFen View Post
    ...And sex isn't a present. It's a everyday ritual of happiness. It's like giving clothes.

Buy him something useful, something that he needs. Something that he will use.

A NEW TOOLBOX!
    A toolbox is a real fuck you gift. It's like buying a new frying pan or vacuum cleaner for your wife as a birthday gift.

Blowjob is a good gift. Blowjob with no questions and follow ups attached.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    1 item to do with his interests. a game, a movie ticket, concert, sports equipment.. whatever he likes.
    1 decent amount of his alcohol of choice. 6-pack of beer, bottle of whikey, etc.
    1 sexual favor that you don't normally do.

The ultimate gift pack.¨

Depends on your budget of course. If you have less cut back, if you have more a trip for the two of you could be a great gift.

Deleted
    Negative pregnancy test.

Yes I'm evul sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    kind of vague given we don't know what your bf likes, what he already has, how much your prepared to spend and so on.

I would suggest something like a kindle or new pair of shoes, but I dunno if he'd like those things. Just a meal out and a movie maybe?