Page 1 of 96
... LastLast
    Deleted

1000 people group up, assault and rob women en masse.

http://www.stern.de/panorama/stern-c...n-6631416.html

This time let's try it with some credible sources. Before anyone comes in and goes "things like this happen", no they don't. Not in these numbers, this violent and overt and given the sheer numbers talking from "isolated cases" doesn't fly anymore. The police agrees btw, as do the shocked politicians.

Täter "völlig enthemmt und gewaltvoll"

Die GdP reagierte entsetzt auf die Vorfälle. "Das ist eine völlig neue Dimension der Gewalt. So etwas kennen wir bisher nicht", sagte der NRW-Landesvorsitzende der GdP, Arnold Plickert, am Montag.
    The GdP (Police organization) was completely horrified by these incidents. "It's a completely new dimension of violence. We haven't seen such a thing bevor", says NRW Feral State Head of the GdP, Arnold Plickert on Monday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something big is gonna escalate this year. Whether it's Russia, the Middle East or North Korea.

Just saying here that the previous topic was removed. Not because of ''conspiracies'' but because of very agressive claims

(the actual numbers are not ''1000'' but ''40-60''.)

I hope they catch the people responsible, regardless of who it is and they are punished.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Just saying here that the previous topic was removed. Not because of ''conspiracies'' but because of very agressive claims

Well the other thread just disappeared so we don't know why it was removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the anger is real and justifiable, but I think it's directed at innocent people rather than those that did this who should be punished.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Something big is gonna escalate this year. Whether it's Russia, the Middle East or North Korea.
    And what is the logical link between this and despicable urban violence ?

10+ Year Old Account
    And what is the logical link between this and despicable urban violence ?
    Everyone has gone crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I hope they catch the people responsible, regardless of who it is and they are punished.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Posting conspiracy theories is not allowed.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Posting conspiracy theories is not allowed.
    Usually the thread will be locked and a mod will respond. I only got to the read the first page and the source there was dubious.

Deleted

The actual numbers ARE NOT 40-60. The numbers of victims is 40-60 in so far as those who have taken to reporting it so far. With the assumption being the actual numbers will be higher in the end. Why are you lying?

- - - Updated - - -

Usually the thread will be locked and a mod will respond. I only got to the read the first page and the source there was dubious.
    Source by now is basically every big German newspaper, some try to censor it more than others but overall it backs what was initially written.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post

The GdP (Police organization) was completely horrified by these incidents. "It's a completely new dimension of violence. We haven't seen such a thing bevor", says NRW Feral State Head of the GdP, Arnold Plickert on Monday.
    better get used to it

your politicians sold you out

Well, because that English translations are not exactly matching what Breibart says.

BERLIN — German police has described a series of sexual assaults against women in Cologne on New Year's Eve as "a completely new dimension of crime."

Officers received numerous complaints from women who said they had been assaulted around Cologne's main train station next to the western German city's famous cathedral on the night from Thursday to Friday.

Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers says witnesses described the assaults as coming from a group of up to 1,000 men whose appearance indicated they were of "Arab or North African origin."

Some 60 criminal complaints have so far been filed, including one allegation of rape.

German news agency dpa quoted Albers telling reporters on Monday that it was "an intolerable situation that such crimes are committed in the middle of the city."

Possibly exaggeration.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    The actual numbers ARE NOT 40-60. The numbers of victims is 40-60 in so far as those who have taken to reporting it so far. With the assumption being the actual numbers will be higher in the end. Why are you lying?

- - - Updated - - -

Source by now is basically every big German newspaper, some try to censor it more than others but overall it backs what was initially written.
    No one censors it, unless you mean by ''censoring'' not putting foward ridiculous claims like Breitbart.

Which, incidentally, is an outfit whose readership have a very peculiar position toward sexual abuse usually speaking.

Deleted
    Ehhh, it is all just false accusations and overly sensitive women. Oh wait they were arabic and north africans perpetrators, it was all true and horrible!

Sorry couldn't help myself

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. It was completely removed instead of locked? That's very suspicious.

Well, because that English translations are not exactly matching what Breibart says.

BERLIN — German police has described a series of sexual assaults against women in Cologne on New Year's Eve as "a completely new dimension of crime."

Officers received numerous complaints from women who said they had been assaulted around Cologne's main train station next to the western German city's famous cathedral on the night from Thursday to Friday.

Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers says witnesses described the assaults as coming from a group of up to 1,000 men whose appearance indicated they were of "Arab or North African origin."

Some 60 criminal complaints have so far been filed, including one allegation of rape.

German news agency dpa quoted Albers telling reporters on Monday that it was "an intolerable situation that such crimes are committed in the middle of the city."
    Bleh, I was just about to post that I bet you will mention Brietbart within the next 3 posts as if it is relevant.

If the country is smart they will just revoke their refugee status and send them back. Then show the video footage (which I am sure there is) and point to how this kind of behavior will not be tolerated refugee or no.

You know this all reminds me of that one episode with the Suliban in Enterprise. Enterprise happens on to a planet and they had all rounded up all Suliban on the planet because of various terrorist acts their race has been known to make against the current establishment. Captain Archer in his self righteous/prime directive breaking act decides to free them all. What stuck with me is that the magistrate was convinced that you have just fueled them with new recruits for more terrorism.

I can't help but see the parallels. I am convinced now more than ever that there is no good solution to this situation mainly because humans are for the most part terrible beings. You cannot allow people to roam around in a civilized society as long as they have no reverence for the culture and the laws. Now people have the capacity to learn and change but these things take time that most people no longer have the patience for.

Bleh, I was just about to post that I bet you will mention Brietbart within the next 3 posts as if it is relevant.
    Uh, yes, it's relevant to point out that thus far Breibart seems to have a very agressive spin on the matter.

Deleted
    No one censors it, unless you mean by ''censoring'' not putting foward ridiculous claims like Breitbart.

Which, incidentally, is an outfit whose readership have a very peculiar position toward sexual abuse usually speaking.
    German news media call them "Arab/North African looking" and only do so if they can't avoid it. There's a lot of self censorship going on. Aside from that they basically tell the same thing Breitbart does from the quotes you've presented. Why are you lying? Both about the number of culprits aswell as the quote being false on purpose? Also what does the rest have to do with the happenings here, nothing?