And as usual, I ask what they would do and they come up with nothing. It's the same reactionary pattern again. Be against everything but have nothing better to offer. I'm out for the night, have a good one folks.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    There is actually a huge överrepresentation of arabs in sex crimes in Sweden. Which I would blame on how they view women, which has to do with how they're raised and the culture.
    Adjust for socioeconomic factors and the generally easier identification of non-standard ethnicity.

I'm sceptical you know anything about how arab people are raised or how they view women. You sound like you get your information from tabloids and bad TV.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I'm sceptical you know anything about how arab people are raised or how they view women. You sound like you get your information from tabloids and bad TV.
    Most of my friends are immigrants or 2nd gen immigrants, many of them are arabs who are women. I know how they view women. I live in this area: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sk%C3%A4rholmen so it's not like I don't see them every day, that I don't see how they harass women who are not adequately dressed according to them. Media in sweden up until recently denied there even is a problem with poor view on women associated with immigrants. I went to a school that was mostly non-swedish people. I think I have enough experience behind me to say that there is a problem with how they view women here, especially swedish women who they think are whores and sluts.

Deleted
    Most of my friends are immigrants or 2nd gen immigrants, many of them are arabs who are women. I know how they view women.
    You hear arab women bitching about their men. It is not uncommon to hear women bitching about their men in any country. I have heard swedish women bitching about their men and swedish men bitching about their women. Perhaps I should become a Swedish racist.

You are hearing one side of the story and taking that at face value. That's pretty much what defines the lack of sophistication and belief system of a racist.

Deleted
    You hear arab women bitching about their men. It is not uncommon to hear women bitching about their men in any country. I have heard swedish women bitching about their men and swedish men bitching about their women. Perhaps I should become a Swedish racist.

You are hearing one side of the story and taking that at face value. That's pretty much what defines the lack of sophistication and belief system of a racist.
    There is no "one side of the story", they're treating women awful in my experience. It's not bitching about their men, it's straight up oppression against women practiced by the men. You're just playing them right into their hands to try and silence people who brings up the problems in that community, just like media have tried for a long time here. People like you is WHY it still exists, because you can't talk about the problems in those communities without people LIKE YOU throwing around baseless accusations.

Deleted
    Adjust for socioeconomic factors and the generally easier identification of non-standard ethnicity.

Rape apologism and shilling at it's finest. What do you gain from behaving in this way. I don't understand.

On topic. It appears that while the mobs have shrunken and dispersed they're carrying on business as usual. New reports of gangrapes and such are pouring in on a daily basis. Three Syrian teenagers raped one girl at a pool and molested her sister when she tried to help.
    http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/artic...rch-Syrer.html

http://www.waz-online.de/Wolfsburg/S...einiger-helfen
    A 16 year old GUY was raped when trying to help a refugee fill out his papers right in the Townhall.

It's an epidemic, you can basically go online each day and just take a wild guess at how many new cases happened in the 24 hours since you last checked. Usually there's a bunch waiting for you. This isn't going to do anything for civil peace, ignoring and trying to handwave it away when it's becoming worse by the day isn't going to help matters and only strenghten the far right whom looks increasingly sympathethic in their attacks as "someone who actually does something".

You sound like a defaitist, since by implying that there is no difference you imply that there cannot be a change either - and all of the struggle has been for nothing - and we are forever stuck in a medieval darkness - of sexism, racism, religious intolerance, and homophobia.

Compare this with people who think that it is a solvable cultural problem:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    http://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/kr...nn/a/23594344/

Researcher: A new form of abuse in western societies
    Researcher Ragnhild Bjørnebekk butcher Swedish police to remain silent about violence against women.

Incidents like this, and the attitudes that both cause and tolerate them, are why you'll never be able to take my guns away without prying them out of my cold dead hands.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    There is no "one side of the story", they're treating women awful in my experience. It's not bitching about their men, it's straight up oppression against women practiced by the men. You're just playing them right into their hands to try and silence people who brings up the problems in that community, just like media have tried for a long time here. People like you is WHY it still exists, because you can't talk about the problems in those communities without people LIKE YOU throwing around baseless accusations.
    You are implying that all or a majority of immigrants hate women. A claim that has to have a high standard of proof. You haven't proved it.

Your arguments are not significantly different than the crap about Jews, gays and blacks we used to hear from the far right before.
    You are just latching onto the latest group it is fashionable and socially acceptable to hate.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2016-01-13 at 08:52 AM.

Deleted
    You are implying that all or a majority of immigrants hate women. A claim that has to have a high standard of proof. You haven't proved it.
    No, I am claiming a large part of the arabic and african immigrants, enough to be worrisome and an indication of a community problem, has poor views on women here. I am a 2nd gen immigrant myself, I see the result of their poor views frequently.
    Last edited by mmoc1367975c12; 2016-01-13 at 09:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Rape apologism and shilling at it's finest. What do you gain from behaving in this way. I don't understand.

On topic. It appears that while the mobs have shrunken and dispersed they're carrying on business as usual. New reports of gangrapes and such are pouring in on a daily basis. Three Syrian teenagers raped one girl at a pool and molested her sister when she tried to help.
    http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/artic...rch-Syrer.html

http://www.waz-online.de/Wolfsburg/S...einiger-helfen
    A 16 year old GUY was raped when trying to help a refugee fill out his papers right in the Townhall.

It's an epidemic, you can basically go online each day and just take a wild guess at how many new cases happened in the 24 hours since you last checked. Usually there's a bunch waiting for you. This isn't going to do anything for civil peace, ignoring and trying to handwave it away when it's becoming worse by the day isn't going to help matters and only strenghten the far right whom looks increasingly sympathethic in their attacks as "someone who actually does something".
    The fact that some immigrant is commiting some sex crime somewhere is not surprising. So is every other group, natives, redheads, members of the Swedish Democrats. That doesn't prove there is a sex crime problem with any of those groups.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2016-01-13 at 09:12 AM.

Deleted
    The fact that some immigrant is commiting some sex crime somewhere is not surprising. So is every other group, natives, redheads, members of the Swedish Democrats. That doesn't prove there is a sex crime problem with any of those groups.
    In all honesty, this is barely worth responding to. Anyone, even the far left disagrees with you, as does every single last bit of evidence ever collected. The only thing people squabble about is why and what to do about it. Unless you start bringing actual arguments beyond some made up relativism and denial I'm just going to find a single sentence response which will then be used on all your posts.

Deleted
    No, I am claiming a large part of the arabic and african immigrants, enough to be worrisome and an indication of a community problem, has poor views on women here. I am a 2nd gen immigrant myself, I see the result of their poor views frequently.
    Define "poor views". According to a recent US study a third of respondents tested suggested they would commit rape if they could get away with it. Such a claim needs further study, but it does broadly correlate with the tendency I've observed in western men that they appear progressive and pro-women, but usually have some dark and sinister misogynyistic incident in their past.

Arab men don't tend to hide their misogyny so much. Whether this leads to more sex crime is debatable.

Btw I checked your claim that "There is actually a huge överrepresentation of arabs in sex crimes in Sweden". This appears to be based on a government report which stated that immigrants are five times more likely to be investigated for rape. That's probably down to the relative ease of identifying someone of non-swedish appearance. The absolute numbers also appear to be small, for example the study appears to include only 12 Iraqis.
    As this guardian report states " If 0.04% of native Swedes are investigated for rape in one year, the corresponding figure for immigrants is 0.22%."
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ions-far-right

There also seems to be some kind of problem with Swedish accounting. It seems to have a ridiculously high number of sex crimes relative to the rest of the world. It turns out this is because every report is treated as an individual incident. In most of europe a woman who made repeated claims against the same man would be treated as a single case, in sweden this can potentially be treated as a hundred incidents.

- - - Updated - - -

In all honesty, this is barely worth responding to. Anyone, even the far left disagrees with you, as does every single last bit of evidence ever collected. The only thing people squabble about is why and what to do about it. Unless you start bringing actual arguments beyond some made up relativism and denial I'm just going to find a single sentence response which will then be used on all your posts.
    I'm not remotely interested in your opinion. I was addressing someone else in this thread.

If you can actually provide some supporting evidence in the form of data rather than anecdote that would be useful. Otherwise please go away.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2016-01-13 at 09:47 AM.

Arab men don't tend to hide their misogyny so much. Whether this leads to more sex crime is debatable.

In addition to that, Islamic women generally have no voice.
    But you even admit the problem yourself: they don't hide their mysogyni. You know what? That just means they don't even have to hide their sex offenses, and that moves the bar of what's tolerated in the wrong direction lol. In Europe, mysogynists who commit sex offenses have to remain secret about it because they know their transgressions are outside what can be tolerated by the wider society.

The more the pro-immigration left keeps putting a lid on this boiling plate issue, the harder it will blow up in their faces. Populations across Europe are getting tired of watching their women abused by rapefugees and still be called racists/bigots.

The pro-immigration governments better start toning down their rhetoric if they want to continue winning elections.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    I'm not remotely interested in your opinion. I was addressing someone else in this thread.
    And I'd care why when you're busy shilling and lying here?
    If you can actually provide some supporting evidence in the form of data rather than anecdote that would be useful. Otherwise please go away.
    Here's the thing, you made up the claim. Prove it. Bring us some data that shows the breakdowns, who is commiting just how much etc. You're claiming it should be equal no matter the group based on total numbers. Provide that!

And I'd care why when you're busy shilling and lying here?

Here's the thing, you made up the claim. Prove it. Bring us some data that shows the breakdowns, who is commiting just how much etc. You're claiming it should be equal no matter the group based on total numbers. Provide that!
    man... this is the same guy that claims "Israel burned 400 Palestinian children last year".
    at this point It's pretty obvious he's either a troll, or someone with a clear muslim agenda that wants to have as many muslims in europe.

either way, he's always lying, and ignoring anything anyone says.
    so i recommend to ignore him, since the mods don't seem to ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Or let's try a different approach, what would you do? I mean, I did that in "the other thread" and got only bullshit answers, so how about you give it a shot, eh? You'd be the first to actually be able to have a constructive thought on your own here, instead of parroting just propaganda. So, what is your solution to this grand problem?
    Funny thing is, I gave the people in the migration crisis thread a rough blueprint to a solution, that pretty much everyone, from those described as incurably progressive to now banned right wingers, could agree upon as being both morally sound and practicaly viable.

The problem is, that my solution, which I think I posted months ago, can't really rewind time or fix things that broke in the meantime. Even my solution would have to adapt to the current state of affairs and at some point it would grow obsolete. Precisely because it is designed to be moral and just, it is limiting itself. That is also the reason we rapidly approach a point were any such solution to this problem, meaning solutions inherently restricted by self imposed boundaries, become less and less viable.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2016-01-13 at 04:36 PM.

What shocks me is the fact how the German Media tried to cover the sexual assaults / rapes. They happened on new years eve. First the police information from cologne was that the new year's eve happened "calm with minor issues". When the social media boiled from all the reports, the media first tried to let the events look like a "dance trick", were people dance towards others to mug them. Also reports of them being migrants where denied.

The media released news to the crimes on January 4th, , 4 days after the events happened!

I found a nice article about the media in this particular case, but you either need to be able to read German or have a really good translator:

http://meedia.de/2016/01/11/koeln-is...ienlandschaft/

At the same time, the media tries to direct the opinions of people:

In Germany, there is a nomination of the "Un-word of the year", which are suggestions send to a jury which makes the choice.
    This year's word is "Gutmensch" ('do-gooder). The reasoning is that it is used to mock people who want to help and do good for being naive and dumb. This reason was put into context with the current migration crisis.

Jus funny that this word was never of any importance in the whole 2015.

Suggestive manipulation at it's finest.

Also, there have been attacks on 3 Migrants, with one being slightly injured and brought to the hospital (that's the most recent I know) by groups of "rockers, hooligans and bumpers" (direct translation of the news).
    Then over 200 right extremists vandalized, later over 2000 people protested against the former (of course peacefully with just some firecrackers thrown around).

This whole gets more and more importantly faster coverage than the cologne events themselves.

Also the politicians want harder punishments for criminal refugees. What I know so for:

- deportation even in the case of releases in license (guess what: most crimes done by refugees are not even tracked further after notification)
    - more cameras (because the cologne central station is not entirely covered in cameras / the cameras present helped the women)
    - more police forces (What? After years of budget cuts in the police sector and reduction of Officers they NOW think they could use some more?)
    Last edited by Tyranitar; 2016-01-13 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    At the same time, the media tries to direct the opinions of people:

In Germany, there is a nomination of the "Word of the year", which are suggestions send to a jury which makes the choice.
    This year's word is "Gutmensch" ('do-gooder). The reasoning is that it is used to mock people who want to help and do good for being naive and dumb. This reason was put into context with the current migration crisis.

Jus funny that this word was never of any importance in the whole 2015.

Suggestive manipulation at it's finest.
    The "word of the year" is "Flüchtlinge" (Refugees). The "bad word of the year" is "Gutmensch".
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-01-13 at 05:36 PM.