Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tony Stark is above genius level. fitz is only genius.

sorry but Ironman will always win over an agent.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Stark seems to master all forms of science in 24 hours when needed
    Which I find sad, I liked Iron Man more when holograms were rare, there was only 1 suit with clear limitations and when everything Tony did had a clear progression path which added character development.

Now it's just "Oh this is something I never even heard of, I'll read something on the internet and let me 65498491568798 holograms calculate everything for me and I'll have new technology within 24 hours.

I would think being a genius at physics, engineering, and calc/trig and being extremely creative would give you a great baseline to have a thorough understanding of just about anything science/maths related. Stark is all those things, though i believe Reed Richards is the smartest meta-human/mutant....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    I'd say Tony. Though Fitz unarguably is a genius, he just doesn't seem to know much outside of his work, same with Simmons. Where as Tony is an analytical fiend when it comes to almost everything he's involved in. I'm pretty sure Fitz could try to make a Jarvis, and maybe succeed, but not on the same scale as Tony. Simmons is mostly genetic science I believe? Where as tony has proven he knows a little about this, but not much, Simmons outshines him in that aspect.
    Iron Man 3 says he's amazingly smart at bioengineering, genetics and pharmaceuticals. Remember, he drunkenly came up with the formula used by AIM. Then he cured pepper after a day or so while sober.

Plus access to Jarvis which has an intuitive and unlimited search capacity tailored to Stark is an incredible advantage.

Either way, Stark has plot-smarts. He's only limited by his writer. Fitz and Simmons have that too but are far more limited in terms of having to share screen time.