Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Indeed - his dad should have been a violent drunk, or absent, then his son would be in jail now!
    because excessive pressure doesnt also have that effect!

Knew a girl with a very over protective dad. Rebeled, went full goth, hooked up with a bunch of people.

Im all for people having responsible dads in their lives, as I wouldnt be nearly the person I am today without mine, but too uch parental pressure can cause people to crack. That is NOT good parenting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Apparently you don't know what the word "feminism" actually means.
    Oh pray tell, what does feminism actually mean.

Apparently you don't know what the word "feminism" actually means.
    Yes I do. Right now it means a bunch of angry women-hating men try to oneup men in the media while not effectively combating inequality in the world because if they did all their gender study degrees would be worthless.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I have never encountered an individual as obsessed with feminism as Xarim claims to be, it is bordering on the pathological if his posts aren't in jest/designed to get a rise out of the OT forums on a regular basis...
    It really is, he cares about it way more than even I do... I think he may care more about feminism than anyone on the entire forum... He's literally talking about it every single day that he posts and he continuous hunts the internet for anything that he can post here on the topic, despite this being a gaming forum.

I'd like to think that it's just trolling, but he seems to have a seriously unhealthy obsession with it if that isn't the case.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Oh pray tell, what does feminism actually mean.
    The dictionary is that way --->

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

Knew a girl with a very over protective dad. Rebeled, went full goth, hooked up with a bunch of people.

Im all for people having responsible dads in their lives, as I wouldnt be nearly the person I am today without mine, but too uch parental pressure can cause people to crack. That is NOT good parenting.
    That just shows the mother is not doing their job. Of course father's are naturally pushy and protective at their best. That's what a father is.

- - - Updated - - -

So why are all modern "Feminists" so anti-Equality.

Deleted

yeah on average, most parents are not doing enough parenting - I'm going for more parenting until we hit that 'too much parenting point'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I'd like to think that it's just trolling, but he seems to have a seriously unhealthy obsession with it if that isn't the case.
    I hope so. It's pretty amusing that he's so obsessed with the topic, how it considering that he also claims to be such a hit with the ladies...which I highly doubt, waaaay too much anger there to indicate a healthy relationship with the opposite gender.

It really is, he cares about it way more than even I do... I think he may care more about feminism than anyone on the entire forum... He's literally talking about it every single day that he posts and he continuous hunts the internet for anything that he can post here on the topic, despite this being a gaming forum.

Love how the feminists never attack the point, just the person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbrand View Post
    Nothing but doing housework and cooking, DIY and helping the kids. I find it amazing how a Feminists idea of a "Downtrodden lesser role" is every man's idea of their fucking vacation.
    Speak for yourself, that sounds like a living hell to me.

A vacation would be sitting on the beach and drinking mojitos whilst getting blown by Eva Green, not doing the vacuuming and cleaning up after kids, but each to their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    That just shows the mother is not doing their job. Of course father's are naturally pushy and protective at their best. That's what a father is.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, mother was scared of the father...

Just because you are a father doesn't make you a good one. There's such a thing as too much too soon, or just too much in general. Theres encouraging to suceed, and then there's pushing kids beyond whats normal and affecting their childhoods negatively.

Maybe you should get off the internet and talk to some actual feminists.

I hope so. It's pretty amusing that he's so obsessed with the topic, how it considering that he also claims to be such a hit with the ladies...which I highly doubt, waaaay too much anger there to indicate a healthy relationship with the opposite gender.
    Case in point, the feminist trying to claw at ANY insult they can because they lack the cognative ability to argue properly.

Deleted
    Ah yes, the dictionary route - Never heard that one before.
    Have you heard of this nice thing:
    communism: A political philosophy or ideology advocating holding the production of resources collectively.
    ? - Doesn't that sound magical and perfect? - So why are you not a communist?

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah on average, most parents are not doing enough parenting - I'm going for more parenting until we hit that 'too much parenting point'.
    Well we have an abundance of helicopter parenting so we already have hit that point...

Well we have an abundance of helicopter parenting so we already have hit that point...
    Helicopter WOMAN Parenting.

Caused directly by the destruction of the Father parent unit.

Love how the feminists never attack the point, just the person.
    Seems to me like these forums and most people only ever speak about the negative things some crazy, personal vendetta against men "feminists" do, they never talk about actual feminists fighting for actual equality (which, for the most part isn't something that's needed to fight for like it was many years ago anyway, so these feminists that are talked about are just women who fight for one-uping men)

Deleted

Yeah, he is alike a Jew with Neo-nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Helicopter WOMAN Parenting.

Caused directly by the destruction of the Father parent unit.
    nope, both. "must succeed at all costs!" is gender blind.

News just in, being an active good parent has positive impact on your child.