If Blizzard Were 100% Honest With Us

The video made me LAWL

Deleted
    So, he says LFR is the problem. I can agree with that.
    Says Arthas was the strongest baddie. Don't agree with that (obviously).
    He also says the game is easier than ever and boring. That is simply not true. Classes are more difficult than ever to maximise performance on and Mythic is a challenge that requires precise team coordination. So, he took LFR as the basis for that statement.

It was a bit forced. I don't think Blizzard gave up WoW at all. They have made new models, they are making new effects, they have improved the look of the world. If this is getting over it... what is every other MMO out there? Despite everything i don't think any other MMO gets as much new content (maybe except FFXIV).

Its true though. Blizzard just copy's other peoples ideas and refines it.

Eh... this thread is a duplicate. Should post this on the other thread i suppose. :P
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-01-11 at 05:17 PM.

That video was fucking terrible.

Shouldn't them being honest require actual facts? The only true statement was the sub numbers lol. Also there's already a thread about this video.
    Last edited by Torgent; 2016-01-11 at 05:40 PM.

This video is stupid. Whoever wrote it obviously never played much.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair compared to most videos these guys have done, they were actually pretty soft on Blizzard, they have gone all out on some companies... this was actually pretty tame...

Nothing was said that we didn't already know, other than they didnt know where Pandarens in WoW come from and thinking free subscription is a good thing :P

Other than that it makes Blizzard come across as the great developer that it is.
    Last edited by Orby; 2016-01-11 at 05:55 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

People who don't get the answer they want assume blizzard or anyone else they disagree with isn't being honest.
    Sub numbers are the only fact, everything else is opinion.
    And even sub numbers are not a good measure given the lack of regional numbers plus it tell us nothing of the content participation/consumption.

Is there any correlation between how progressed a player is in their preferred content and how much they sustain their subscription.
    Things like this blizzard will know, but given how often players will twist or misrepresent any information to suit their particular views, it just would fail to be a useful metric to discuss constructively.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

This guy's pretty clueless. It just seems like a video that's made to get clicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing. Duplicate thread and videos belong in the sticky we have for them.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-01-11 at 06:21 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."