Deleted

USB Issues/Webcam Glitching/Headphone Noise

Hello Champions!

Since I got my new PC Rig I have had issues with my USB ports, or so I assume.
    When I boot my PC, every 2-3 times I need to reconnect my Webcam or else it isn't being recognized at all or glitches.
    Also my Headphones sometimes make some sort of popping noise when this happened.
    In rare cases when I boot the PC I can hear a very loud beeping noise from the headphones.

As you might imagine this is highly frustrating, any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance, specs below.

-

Here's what I'm using:
    CPU: Intel i7-6700K @ 4.0GHz
    GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2.400MHz CL14
    Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO Mainboard 1151
    Cooler: Scythe Mugen 4 MAX
    PSU: SEASONIC S12G-650 SSR-650RT 80 PLUS Gold
    Keyboard: Razer Deathstalker
    Mouse: Razer Taipan
    Webcam: Logitech C920
    Sound Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
    Mic: Audio Technica AT2020 XLR
    Screen 1: Samsung T27C350
    Screen 2: Samsung S27C350

Deleted
    Update all your driver from each manufacturer not what windows does automatically. Thats mostly that or mobo.

Deleted
    How can I do it for the individual drivers? Like USB/Bios/etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by YPX369 View Post
    How can I do it for the individual drivers? Like USB/Bios/etc.?
    They should all be available on your motherboard manufacturer's site.

http://www.asus.com/US/Motherboards/...Desk_Download/

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers!
    I been trying to figure the source of the issue, updated all drivers, switched USB slots.
    Nothing helped however, issue still persists to incredible frustration :/

Here's what happens:
    Every couple times while I stream using my Webcam and Mic connected with a Scarlett 2i2, after a while or sometimes very soon,
    the Stream just crashes and I gotta restart my PC to fix it.
    When it happens my sound just turns off and my OBS shows no more signal coming in and no more transfer at the bottom right.
    Strange thing is the rest of my internet is working just fine/the game I play also keeps going with no issues.

Another example; Every single time I skype with someone it turns off every few minutes and I need to unplug and replug the cable on the Scarlett 2i2. Sometimes it also distorts the sound and I gotta replug again as well.

It would be wonderful if anyone can help with this or maybe just suggest me a better sound interface.
    I been reading around a lot, finding others with the exact same issue but those just ending up returning the device.
    Just from what I understand is that the Scarlett 2i2 seems to be the culprit.

Thanks in advance!