Thread: iPhone 6 Vs 6s

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I have had an HTC and again there is nothing i can't do on one that I can't do on another. I even rooted my old HTC for fun just to get rid of bloatware which is a problem apple has too just for the fun of it to see if I could do it.
    I was referring to the physical hardware. Software updates are pretty ubiquitous across all OSs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    So how do Windows Phones hold up?
    I had one, really really liked it, and wanted them to become a thing.

I really liked the OS, and now i like the new one, it's simple to use, battery life is excellent, it's just that there aren't enough roaming around so that the think is worth doing more apps for the ecosystem. The app store and stigma of low-end hardware still haunts them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    in my experience yes they do, the problem is their app store. It absolutely sucks. I left the platform when I saw they didn't have something like yahoo fantasy football. Loved the phone and operating system, hated having crappy apps.
    Basically what I've heard too, they doled them out to some of the staff here who loved the basics but got annoyed by lack of third party stuff.

Iphones are idiotproof. The way I see it, droids are for intermediate users that aren't always on their phone but like to mess with it every once in a while. Techs like to mess with their phones which will eventually break the droids (inb4 "mine isn't broken) because it's open source. Iphone is good for techs and grandma because it's simple and hard to break the OS. Either way, I only see fan boys complaining about both sides as if it's console wars. Bigot war for the win imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Phones are not gaming devices, but that being said if you want to game on them the iPhone is not a good choice. Mainly because iPhones have no access to emulators, at least not without a jailbreak. Mobile phone games aren't worth it yet but a bluetooth gamepad with an emulator and your favorite games loaded and it's far better than Angry Birds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Basically what I've heard too, they doled them out to some of the staff here who loved the basics but got annoyed by lack of third party stuff.
    It's honestly what is keeping me from owning another one. Once they get better app support, even to something around the level of google play, I will absolutely buy another. I absolutely loved everything about my windows phone except the apps.

Sounds like you're the one with the butthurt, iphones are garbage, the screen breaks easy and you can't even change out the battery.

How do you put music on an android? Plug it in like a USB stick and copy music

How do you put music on an iphone - Make sure you are at your computer with your itunes account, if you want music from another source and don't have access to your computer, you can always download a hacking program to copy music to YOUR OWN phone

iphones are garbage and so is their app store
    Opinions, being like assholes, I will ignore yours.

Android phones are garbage and so is their app store.

Did I do it right?

- - - Updated - - -

You have no idea what you are talking about, iphone does not have a superior battery techonlogy over any android phones in the same price range. I know guys who have had to replace their batteries in their iphone after a year

And look at my other reply, android is superior hands down anyone who knows anything about smart phones knows this

This is points you can't argue without lying
    All these citations and facts. lol
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Opinions, being like assholes, I will ignore yours.

Android phones are garbage and so is their app store.

Did I do it right?

- - - Updated - - -

All these citations and facts. lol
    Your post as usual lack substance, please elaborate why android is garbage over Apple.

Your post as usual lack substance, please elaborate why android is garbage over Apple.
    Pot..kettle...

Sounds like you're the one with the butthurt, iphones are garbage, the screen breaks easy and you can't even change out the battery.

How do you put music on an android? Plug it in like a USB stick and copy music

How do you put music on an iphone - Make sure you are at your computer with your itunes account, if you want music from another source and don't have access to your computer, you can always download a hacking program to copy music to YOUR OWN phone

iphones are garbage and so is their app store
    Nobody buys a phone for durable screens, because none have any particularely durable screens that I've seen. Personally I've had my iphone 5 for years (2 ish?) and it still looks new. Iphones are nice because they are very easy and intuitive to use, not to mention they run nicely (and continue to do so after time). I don't think anyone is claiming they are the cutting edge in specs either but they don't really need to be.

I'm really happy with my Iphone personally, got it as a replacement for my Samsung Galaxy on contract deal (due a new one again soon) and it has been flawless for my uses, where as my Samsung got slow as fuck after a while and was not as intuitive to use. But then I don't use my phone for gaming, I use it as a basic communication device, as an alarm clock and to watch youtube on the shitter.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-01-12 at 08:13 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Pot..kettle...
    How so? My replies specify why android is better, he just threw out insults, just like how your post has no substance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Nobody buys a phone for durable screens, because none have any particularely durable screens that I've seen. Personally I've had my iphone 5 for years (2 ish?) and it still looks new. Iphones are nice because they are very easy and intuitive to use, not to mention they run nicely (and continue to do so after time). I don't think anyone is claiming they are the cutting edge in specs either but they don't really need to be.

I'm really happy with my Iphone personally, got it as a replacement for my Samsung Galaxy on contract deal (due a new one again soon) and it has been flawless for my uses, where as my Samsung got slow as fuck after a while and was not as intuitive to use. But then I don't use my phone for gaming, I use it as a basic communication device, as an alarm clock and to watch youtube on the shitter.
    You probably downloaded bloatware apps, I have a Note4, runs like a champ, it should it has better processing power and ram than a iphone 6S, my old S3 runs like a champ nothing was wrong with it I just wanted a bigger screen and a newer phone. I had 2 HTCs prior, first one worked great but had light bleed through after 2 years and the second one I switched carriers

i have a galaxy note for work and its crap, randomly crashes, turns itself off, my i5s ive had for over a year no problems and ive dropped it shit loads and not even a scratch, for me the iphone is a better quality of product compared to samsung at least.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    i have a galaxy note for work and its crap, randomly crashes, turns itself off, my i5s ive had for over a year no problems and ive dropped it shit loads and not even a scratch, for me the iphone is a better quality of product compared to samsung at least.
    My friend droped his iphone he had to put it in a plastic bag to talk on it because the screen was so shattered lol. I never had a 5S but like I said 3S is old and still runs great, Fiancee has a 6S sport runs great.

And here is the thing Samsung is not the only android phone on the market. Iphone you're stuck with. If you want to pay more for less and you're happy for it, go for it.

I have no opinion, I could care less, I am just pointing out how all you are doing is spouting opinions. Then you talk about my lack of substantive posts. LOL

I have a I4 from like ages ago, and will have it till it breaks(proly next year) and get w/e contract phone they give me.

This sort of brand loyalty is for suckers.

- - - Updated - - -

How so? My replies specify why android is better, he just threw out insults, just like how your post has no substance
    Your posts are nothing but opinions.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I have no opinion, I could care less, I am just pointing out how all you are doing is spouting opinions. Then you talk about my lack of substantive posts. LOL

I have a I4 from like ages ago, and will have it till it breaks(proly next year) and get w/e contract phone they give me.

This sort of brand loyalty is for suckers.

- - - Updated - - -

Your posts are nothing but opinions.
    I guess you could care less since you keep telling me you don't care

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    People keep bringing up how iPhones are more expensive, but I'm not seeing that. I'm seeing that it costs around the same price as most other smartphones, with many other popular phones being more expensive - Galaxy S6 Edge, Plus model and Galaxy Note 5, for example.
    I compared an iphone 6S to 2 OLD phones samsung S5 and Note 4, so off the bat iphone has the upper hand but yet these OLD phones have a superior processing power among other features

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone1=7242

Iphone 814
    S5 - 399
    Note 4 - 489

Now if you want to compare the same generation as far as prices

S6 edge 490
    Note 5 - 879

But but the note 5 is a beast with its processing power and ram, way better than i6s, it has twice the ram and way better processing power

I got my prices from Walmart and Amazon Lets not forget all 4 phones are better technology wise. If i was going to spend that kind of money on a phone I would want 3 gigs of ram minimum

7+ Year Old Account
    Get a Nokia...
    Conan! What is best in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

I compared an iphone 6S to 2 OLD phones samsung S5 and Note 4, so off the bat iphone has the upper hand but yet these OLD phones have a superior processing power among other features

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone1=7242

Iphone 814
    S5 - 399
    Note 4 - 489

Now if you want to compare the same generation as far as prices

S6 edge 490
    Note 5 - 879

But but the note 5 is a beast with its processing power and ram, way better than i6s, it has twice the ram and way better processing power
    What? The 6S shits all over everything in the market performance wise: http://www.anandtech.com/show/9686/t...-plus-review/6

It isn't even a contest.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you get the cost of $814 for an iPhone 6 from Walmart/Amazon? It's not listed that high from what I see.
    Pretty sure they're making it up, retail prices are:

16GB - $650
    64GB - $750
    128GB - $850

Add $100 on top of those for the plus version.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Hey guys. This is not like football, it's a matter of personal taste! Why the hell every time people talk about apple and android, the battle starts? Ofc i'll buy an iPhone because i had all the previous versions.. My main question is about to play some good games with no problems. I have no time to play on desktop and I want to start play all good games out there for mobile devices.