Deleted

Whats the reason they lie to us, and not providing content

Hi,

Blizz is making enough money to have more than enough people, working on a new expansion and providing content for the current expansion.

But they just dont do it, whats the reason where is the problem, that we dont get 6.3 ? could be released by now.

They plan expansions with all Big Patches they should have, i cant see that in planing stage after so many expansions... they didnt saw the problem.

It is on purpose, to see how far they can go? Getting the same money but providing less content.

How far, how long will people accept this? when wod would gain many subs, or didnt loose... maybe the next expansion would have no patch at all...

List (counted such things like onyxia, ruby as "raid")

Classic 5 Player Dungeons:
    TBC:16
    WoTLK: 16
    Cata:14
    MoP:9
    WoD:8

Classic Raids with Single Boss Raids:

TBC:8
    WoTLK:9
    Cata:6
    MoP:5
    WoD:3

Why? What is the problem with Blizzard whats wrong with them? Where is the problem for such a big company that have so much money.... wow generates so much money.

They bullshitting with us and lying to us since years.. can u believe tham any word more? cant u cancel because u addicted?

So Blizzards WoW Team grows and grows, now the Team is the largest EVER, and we get less and less content. wow.

Dorothy-BBY: Welcome to our World of Warcraft: Cataclysm chat with Blizzard Developers Tom Chilton and J. Allen Brack, as well as moderators Lylirra and Zarhym. Thank you all for joining us and the chat will start shortly. Sit back, and enjoy asking some questions about Blizzard's newest release! Game on!

Will it be as long of a wait to fight Deathwing as it was for Lich King?

Hopefully not, we definitely have a goal to get our content patches out more quickly than we have in the past, without sacrificing quality of course, we plan for deathwing to be the most amazing encounter we've ever made! =]

blizzcon 2014 interview

"Our goal is certainly to release expansions a little faster than we have been," said lead game designer Ion Hazzikostas during an interview at BlizzCon. "I know we've been saying that for years. You can go back and find quotes from 2008 about how we're gonna release one expansion per year. Ultimately that always got hung up on, 'Well, we're not gonna release before we feel it's actually done to a Blizzard level of quality. That tended to take closer to two years. But we've increased the size of our team, and we feel like we're in a place where we should be able to move faster than befor

right after years, u are providing less and less content and still bullshitting about 1 year per expansion after years of fail.

GamesBeat: Has anything about the content in the Warlords expansion disappointed you?

Hazzikostas: - " -

We felt that was a little silly to keep running the same content as you got stronger and stronger and stronger, still getting that reward, which is why we removed something like valor points. But I think we went too far.

Now u can go in Legion and upgrade dungeons, to run them again and again. keystone
    Timewalking ?

is this a joke?
    Last edited by mmocf1ce27d4e4; 2016-01-12 at 05:55 PM.

Looking at #raids and dungeons alone is just bending numbers to support a false argument. There are more bosses per raid than before.

MoP had the most bosses ever, WoD would have but they went with the two-tier system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by intheflame View Post
    Hi,
    Hello!

Blizz is making enough money to have more than enough people, working on a new expansion and providing content for the current expansion.

But they just dont do it, whats the reason where is the problem, that we dont get 6.3 ? could be released by now.
    But there is no 6.3 planned. The problem is, development just takes turns.

They plan expansions with all Big Patches they should have, i cant see that in planing stage after so many expansions... they didnt saw the problem.
    They tried something new with Warlords of Draenor, they wanted a short expansion, sadly it couldn't hold. They aren't using any of the old planning stages.

It is on purpose, to see how far they can go? Getting the same money but providing less content.
    I doubt it is on purpose to push the sack at much as they can. They want to show how far they can go, but are limited in their own engine as well as having to create content that could spark enough interest. They were, as said, trying with a new business plan that seemed to have failed.

How far, how long will people accept this? when wod would gain many subs, or didnt loose... maybe the next expansion would have no patch at all...
    First of all, are you using the other thread of basically almost same direction of questions but with beta instead of live? As well, people have their own opinions after all, it is all run by that. And the next expansion will have a patch, I bet you it will.

List (counted such things like onyxia, ruby as "raid")

Classic 5 Player Dungeons:
    TBC:16
    WoTLK: 16
    Cata:14
    MoP:9
    WoD:8

Classic Raids with Single Boss Raids:

TBC:8
    WoTLK:9
    Cata:6
    MoP:5
    WoD:3
    Well, you shouldn't count Ruby Sanctum overall, as that was a mistake it seems. Though, design, as well as the amount of time they expected the expansion to only be could be part of the explenation. Though, RS was one of the fun fights I think, but it frustrated some people too. It was a filler raid set in because of gap.

Why? What is the problem with Blizzard whats wrong with them? Where is the problem for such a big company that have so much money.... wow generates so much money.
    The amount of money though doesn't direct the amount of content in a product, nor does it change the amount of planned time for the content, nor change the fact that a lot of their money isn't only for World of Warcraft.

They bullshitting with us and lying to us since years.. can u believe tham any word more? cant u cancel because u addicted?
    What lies are we talking about? Just asking. And playing a game doesn't mean you're addicted. And cancelling your account doesn't mean you'll make the game better either. Just means you baked down because either you don't really have faith in the product, don't feel it is worth the money, don't feel you can afford it, or don't wish to play it anymore.

So Blizzards WoW Team grows and grows, now the Team is the largest EVER, and we get less and less content. wow.
    Well, not all the teams of Blizzard, or Blizzard's World of Warcraft staff is on the same slice of content pie, you know? And again, time changes. If you feel a need to make an uproar, you have voiced yourself with your own views and insight, the rest is up to others.

Dorothy-BBY: Welcome to our World of Warcraft: Cataclysm chat with Blizzard Developers Tom Chilton and J. Allen Brack, as well as moderators Lylirra and Zarhym. Thank you all for joining us and the chat will start shortly. Sit back, and enjoy asking some questions about Blizzard's newest release! Game on!

Will it be as long of a wait to fight Deathwing as it was for Lich King?

Hopefully not, we definitely have a goal to get our content patches out more quickly than we have in the past, without sacrificing quality of course, we plan for deathwing to be the most amazing encounter we've ever made! =]
    Just underlining there for you, it is their goal to do so, doesn't mean they can do it right away or promise it.

blizzcon 2014 interview

"Our goal is certainly to release expansions a little faster than we have been," said lead game designer Ion Hazzikostas during an interview at BlizzCon. "I know we've been saying that for years. You can go back and find quotes from 2008 about how we're gonna release one expansion per year. Ultimately that always got hung up on, 'Well, we're not gonna release before we feel it's actually done to a Blizzard level of quality. That tended to take closer to two years. But we've increased the size of our team, and we feel like we're in a place where we should be able to move faster than befor
    Well, as they stated, they have their original goal and now they feel they are slowly having a team that can hold that speed, now it is just the design plan for it. But as they said,
    "Well, we're not gonna release before we feel it's actually done to a Blizzard level of quality"

right after years, u are providing less and less content and still bullshitting about 1 year per expansion after years of fail.
    They provide the content they seem to plan/able to cope with vs. having other expansions in the work. Their talk and interviews aren't ment to be seen as promises, I do believe they have a goal to be faster, it is just more that they don't have the design plan to make themselves go faster.

If after 'years of fail', then how come you have not done what seems to be your wanting choice of unsubscribing, you do not feel the product upholds the wishes of you as a subscriber, that is one of the reasons one unsubscribes. It is all subjective matter, even though they have not cut it shorter, mists of pandaria being one of their better expansions (without the SoO gap though) in my opinion, and I am glad that it wasn't cut shorter.

As well, I find too many patches of content to be shit, as well as too many tiers in one expansion. Think 2-3 tiers are fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Looking at #raids and dungeons alone is just bending numbers to support a false argument. There are more bosses per raid than before.

MoP had the most bosses ever, WoD would have but they went with the two-tier system.
    MoP, as well as WoD brought some good boss mechanics too.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2016-01-12 at 06:12 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I tend to wonder how much of Blizzard's team got sucked over into helping with the WoW movie. I suspect their writers did as well as their art team.

When millions of people come back every couple years just to buy the box and then leave after their first free month it really disincentives them to actually support the game with content patches. So they provide the least amount of content they think they can get away with while working on the next box.

the last 3 threads you made were exactly the same as this. one of which was closed.

They have moved onto legion, that's where all the new hires have been working, as others have said this was to be a "shorter" expansion. It didn't go as planned. Get over it and move on to Legion with the rest of the community and devs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I tend to wonder how much of Blizzard's team got sucked over into helping with the WoW movie. I suspect their writers did as well as their art team.
    my guess would be that number would be 0

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree that the last few threads created by the OP are all more or less about the same thing. That doesn't move the discussion along and threads that start off with accusations of Blizzard lying to everyone will have a lot of drama but won't be constructive.

There are already plenty of threads to talk about this so I'm closing this one.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."