10+ Year Old Account

what happened to call of duty advanced warfare?

google claims it was released in november 2014
    but back in 2014 i kept waiting for it to be released and it never came and eventually i forgot about it
    i checked origin and steam stores and it wasn't there and now a little bit more than a year later i finally see it on steam

- - - Updated - - -

http://store.steampowered.com/app/209650/

Perhaps steam removed the original product and replaced it with the Gold version.
    Last edited by TrumpIsPresident; 2016-01-13 at 07:09 AM.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you own steam? Do you visit the store?

This horrible game was plastered all over steam in the best sellers, upcoming games, and in the message of the day (similar to all new releases), just like every call of duty title.

Call of duty advanced warfare happened, mostly children bought it, after everyone played it for a bit it died and was forgotten- again like EVERY call of duty title for the past 5 years.
    Intel i5-3570k @ 4.2GHz | 8gb 1600 MHz DDR3 Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 670 SC | ASUS Z77V LK | Seagate Berracuda 2TB
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ymeimei/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymei View Post
    Do you own steam? Do you visit the store?

This horrible game was plastered all over steam in the best sellers, upcoming games, and in the message of the day (similar to all new releases), just like every call of duty title.

Call of duty advanced warfare happened, mostly children bought it, after everyone played it for a bit it died and was forgotten- again like EVERY call of duty title for the past 5 years.
    advanced warfare was not there 1 year few months ago

Deleted
    Played it during a free weekend on steam, it's a really fun game, if you liked Modern Warfare 1 and 2, you'll like Advanced Warfare

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nitaalq View Post
    Played it during a free weekend on steam, it's a really fun game, if you liked Modern Warfare 1 and 2, you'll like Advanced Warfare
    i am already playing black ops 3 though :/