Legion Fury Warrior Theory Crafting - For those in Alpha

Hello,

I've been doing some testing with the following build.

Meat Grinder
    Warpaint
    Endless Rage
    Double Time
    Unquenchable Thirst
    Heroic Strike
    Carnage

I'm attempting to see if a 3 stack Heroic Strike'd Rampage is more damage than a single Raging Blow. I understand that Rampage always deals damage as if Enraged, but I regularly have 3 stacks of Heroic Strike while enraged.

Others can ask questions in this thread too and I can do my best to answer what you have.

Thanks.

PS: If you like high APM builds, this is one. With Heroic Strike off the GCD, and always having enough rage due to Endless Rage and Unquenchable Thirst, you are never without something to press.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    I'm attempting to see if a 3 stack Heroic Strike'd Rampage is more damage than a single Raging Blow. I understand that Rampage always deals damage as if Enraged, but I regularly have 3 stacks of Heroic Strike while enraged.
    Through doing some testing and just doing basic addition, Rampage + 3 Heroic Strikes does about 7-10k more damage than 2 Raged Blows while enraged. So you could do Raged Blow + Rampage while enraged.

This was tested over a very brief time in 680 greens so I could be wrong in the long run if anyone else has some insight.

- - - Updated - - -

Or, since it is so close, you could just hit 3 Raged Blows, and after Enraged falls off, Rampage. You would lose a little bit of damage, but not much. You would also lose the attack speed bonus from enrage.
    Last edited by Talint; 2016-01-15 at 06:35 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is already a fury legion discussion thread