Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I don't think Dardoch can work out for any team. He seems to have the same problem Piglet did which makes the fact they put Fabby in to replace Piglet to appease Dardoch that more confusing. Plus after finishing worst i can't expect much out of Echo Fox.

As for TSM I like their chances of making it out groups, but I still feel NA/EU are easily the two weakest of the four main regions although moving to Bo3 should help TSM/other NA teams compete better.

For worlds I think: All 3 LCK teams make it through, assuming KT wins the gauntlet.
    China has 1-2 teams make it through groups.
    One from AHQ's region.
    1 from Europe (G2)
    1-2 from NA (TSM and likely C9, if C9 lose gauntlet then likely only TSM)

I could see TSm and/or G2 making it past the first stage of playoffs there depending on who they get put against. Just like last year and Fnatic/Origen. Still think ROX/SKT win at finals which is really all that matters.

And we have all 16 Worlds teams!

Korea
    1. ROX
    2. SKT
    2. SSG

China
    1. EDG
    2. RNG
    2. IMay

North America
    1.TSM
    2.CLG
    3.C9

LMS
    1.FW
    2.AHQ

Europe
    2.G2
    2.H2K
    3.Splyce

Wild Card
    3.INTZ
    3.NoX

Excited for how the groups are drawn on Saturday!

10+ Year Old Account
    Splyce looked really really weak. And IMT going 33-3 or something like that and not making it to Worlds... Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Splyce looked really really weak. And IMT going 33-3 or something like that and not making it to Worlds... Impressive.
    Right? That series with UOL was painful to watch. They definitely aren't making it out of groups playing like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they had swapped junglers beforehand, it'd have been UOL going to Worlds. Move was rubbish, but Splyce's toplane in particular got destroyed.

Yaaaaay C9! Can't wait for the C9 Korea streams.

Sad to see kt out, but Samsung played great against Afreeca and KT. If they can keep that going they'll be a force to reckon with at Worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea what KT was doing. I honestly think they just completely expected to wipe the floor with Samsung after not losing to them in 19 or so games. Maybe it was complacency.