What class is worth leveling atm?

I played GW2 about 2 years ago and at that time there were a few classes that weren't worth leveling for PvE content like thief or necro for example. Warrior was highly popular so I went with him. Now I'm returning to the game and haven't see much info about this anywhere, but what class currently is worth leveling for PvE? And which classes I should avoid with PvE in mind.

Deleted
    I think all classes are viable for pve right now, especially with the elite spec options. Though I think elementalist is always a sure shot for pve.

you can also check out meta battle for a bit more detailed information: http://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki

All classes are viable. You really should just pick what you like. Necros for example now have group support if that's your thing.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

It doesn't matter really. Every class is more or less the same in terms of viability.

I don't think any of them ever lacked "viability" except in certain very specific circumstances.

Now that we have raids, I guess there could be discussion that way?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I don't think any of them ever lacked "viability" except in certain very specific circumstances.

Now that we have raids, I guess there could be discussion that way?
    Not really, everyone can fill any role in a raid. Necros can be a healer like druid and ventari (not as strong as druid of course) and is the single best class to rez people (you can rez people in 3 seconds with the right runes and teleport the downed out of danger). They can also tank with the highest health in the game AND a second health bar.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.