Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sarah Palin is an easy target, I hate her politically also, but the fact is she is attacked because most people don't have the balls or brains to attack anybody that matters or make an argument they haven't borrowed from someone else.

The problem isn't who Sarah Palin endorses, the problem is that anybody gives a shit.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still think she's pretty hot though.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I still think she's pretty hot though.
    She always wears nice eye glasses I must say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    I like embarrassing my kids but I guess it can be taken too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Sarah Palin is an easy target, I hate her politically also, but the fact is she is attacked because most people don't have the balls or brains to attack anybody that matters or make an argument they haven't borrowed from someone else.

The problem isn't who Sarah Palin endorses, the problem is that anybody gives a shit.
    She's constantly standing in front of the bullseye.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am more interested in the fact that John Wayne's daughter endorses Trump

Oh since I am assuming the bullshit brigade on Trump will go into full swing... http://www.untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com/

- - - Updated - - -

This x1000
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytheros View Post

I prefer Rubio or Cruz over Trump....but if Trump gets the nomination I'll vote for him as default to stop Hilary or Bernie.
    I don't think I could ever do this, I am also registered as Independent, but Trump will never get my vote. He is too immature to be POTUS and not fit to be Commander In Chief.

My preferred candidate, Rand Paul, hasn't got a shot of winning, even though he has more common sense than all the GOP candidates combined.

If it is Sanders vs. Trump, my vote goes to the Bern. He is a good guy and has some interesting ideas on how to lead the country.

Worse case scenario, Clinton vs. Trump, I vote 3rd party or just don't even bother showing up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    She's constantly standing in front of the bullseye.
    Yeah, she does that because it works, and she isn't the only one that does it. All jokes aside does Sarah Palin really have anything to offer?

I mean she was ELECTED to governor by the state of ALASKA, and whether she can see Russia from across the lake from her house is kind of fucking irrelevant. Yet anytime she is ever mentioned, it's always to take a easy shot or say something about her looks.

Clint eastwood, john waynes daughter, Jessie james, all he needs now is chuck Norris and Charles Bronson.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post

Oh since I am assuming the bullshit brigade on Trump will go into full swing... http://www.untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com/

- - - Updated - - -

This x1000
    Saw a statement earlier that the Duke's familys didn't do that and no one speaks for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Clint eastwood, john waynes daughter, Jessie james, all he needs now is chuck Norris and Charles Bronson.
    Clint Eastwood is a moron, John Wayne was a racist asshole who is dead and couldn't endorse anybody, let alone anybody from his estate NOT AUTHORIZED to do so on his behalf and Jessie James was a fucking criminal who's life consisted of being a fucking THUG, killing innocent people and taking shit that didn't belong to him.

As for Chuck Norris, I am surprised he isn't held up in a bunker somewhere with Mike Huckabee and Kim Davis. As for Charles Bronson, I don't know where he is, but considering he played a guy who went around murdering people, I would say he would just about do it for Trump Endorsement Train.

Clint Eastwood is a moron, John Wayne was a racist asshole who is dead and couldn't endorse anybody, let alone anybody from his estate NOT AUTHORIZED to do so on his behalf and Jessie James was a fucking criminal who's life consisted of being a fucking THUG, killing innocent people and taking shit that didn't belong to him.

As for Chuck Norris, I am surprised he isn't held up in a bunker somewhere with Mike Huckabee and Kim Davis. As for Charles Bronson, I don't know where he is, but considering he played a guy who went around murdering people, I would say he would just about do it for Trump Endorsement Train.
    I meant Jessie james the motorcycle builder.

This is for a tv show they're making right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    I'd kill for her to be on Trump's ticket. I wanna see her get annihilated in another VP debate, the one in '08 still warms my heard.
    Id love to see her vs Warren in a debate.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant Jessie james the motorcycle builder.
    Oh, OK well that's completely different.

7+ Year Old Account
    good for her. and yes she is still super sexy.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Oh, OK well that's completely different.
    Thought he was dating a chick (or cheated on with his wife) with a tatoo chick that dug Nazis?

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post

Do you think it was a smart move by The Donald to ask for and get Palin's support?

Having her on stage with Donald was the correct thing to do?

Presumably have her continue to campaign for him will be the smart thing to do?

I see more people leaving Trump's camp, then flocking to it with Sara Palin sharing stages with Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    You know Charles Bronson is dead no? And John Wayne's daughter? Wow that will sway the undecided.

Yeah, she does that because it works, and she isn't the only one that does it. All jokes aside does Sarah Palin really have anything to offer?

I mean she was ELECTED to governor by the state of ALASKA, and whether she can see Russia from across the lake from her house is kind of fucking irrelevant. Yet anytime she is ever mentioned, it's always to take a easy shot or say something about her looks.
    The point is people don't attack her because she's an easy target. She's riddled with holes because she has a penchant for wandering onto the range believing her gosh golly gee bullshit will shield her.