7+ Year Old Account
    Quoting for the simple importance, he's shitposting and being factually wrong all over the forum too.
    Do opinions can be wrong? And you shitposting on my every post even in Lore section. Cool story bro.

why are you spreading misinformation.. vers is miles better than mastery as a survivability stat, and honestly you want survivability in high 10-15 mythics a lot more than mythic raiding....
    Who the duck gearing for max survivability in mythic +10 and higher? Its all about damage and kiting after +10.

Deleted
    I guess we will truly see how mastery works out at higher ilvls once The Nighthold goes live: almost all of the plate gear with haste is coupled with mastery there, and our tier set is full of it.

For now, mastery is the wrost stat you can gear for both for raiding and M+, I was sure this had been said and proved too many times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Do opinions can be wrong?
    When you say that shit tastes good, maybe -- just maybe -- that opinion is best kept to yourself. Not only is it disgusting, but most people will also disagree with you.

In any case, what's best and what's not is not an opinion. Most of your "opinions" have been proven wrong with numbers, just just choose to ignore those posts, disappear for a day or two and come back sprouting absurd tips and calling them opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

10+ Year Old Account
    So then:

Haste > Crit > Vers (% = Crit% - 15) > Intellect > Mastery

???
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    So then:

Haste > Crit > Vers (% = Crit% - 15) > Intellect > Mastery

???
    The Vers% = Crit% - 15% is only in regards to damage. Stacking Vers without regard to Crit will be better for survivability, but in any realistic scenario you'd want a balance whenever possible.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    I guess we will truly see how mastery works out at higher ilvls once The Nighthold goes live: almost all of the plate gear with haste is coupled with mastery there, and our tier set is full of it.
    Ouch. I didn't know that. So then you will be stuck with a lot of mastery no matter what and there will be no way around it?

Do you have anything to say regarding Blood's set bonuses?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karasique View Post
    Ouch. I didn't know that. So then you will be stuck with a lot of mastery no matter what and there will be no way around it?

When Nighthold goes live the ilvl cap from m+ will be raised too. If you really want to min-max Haste/crit or haste/vers you have to farm m+ and pray to the RNG god ^.^

Set Bonus is fine imho, more ressources are always good. moreover there is a nice synergy with the legendary bracers, if you are lucky enough to get them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karasique View Post

If like me you won't have time to farm high end M+, then yes you will be stuck with a lot of mastery on your gear once 7.2 goes live.

Set bonuses are kinda good:
    Death Knight T19 Blood 2P Bonus - Blood Strike and Marrowrend generate 25% increased Runic Power.
    Death Knight T19 Blood 4P Bonus - Death Strike has a 25% chance to generate a Rune.
    The first bonus is a must, especially if you have Shackles of Bryandor. The second bonus might be worth skipping in favor of stats itemization, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    If like me you won't have time to farm high end M+, then yes you will be stuck with a lot of mastery on your gear once 7.2 goes live.

Set bonuses are kinda good:

The first bonus is a must, especially if you have Shackles of Bryandor. The second bonus might be worth skipping in favor of stats itemization, I'm not sure.
    There's also a nice synergy loop between 2P and 4P: more RP from generators means more death strike casts, which in turn means more runes to cast generators.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevan View Post
    There's also a nice synergy loop between 2P and 4P: more RP from generators means more death strike casts, which in turn means more runes to cast generators.
    While I do see the logic to your claim, even at current haste ratings (39% pre-marrowrnd) I can't recall of an instance when I ran out of runes. maybe it's just me but getting more runes (not even guaranteed) for a resource I can't even dump fast enough doesn't sound like a bargain. in that case I would gladly take more stats instead.

p.s.

got my bracers 2 days ago. first though was: "OMG! it's a legendary! finally!". second one was:"...wait...gotta make sure it's not sezaphus..."

Deleted
    With The Nighthold ilvl we should be able to easily reach 40% haste unbuffed and over 50% with BS up. Honestly with my 36% unbuffed haste right now i feel quite comfortable with runes regen and gdc. I'm not sure I will be needing that extra 25% chance to generate a rune from DS, morover considering that most of our tier pieces are crit/mastery and vers/mastery. Like Leorana said, I will most likely sacrifice 4p bonus for a better itemization.

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    got my bracers 2 days ago. first though was: "OMG! it's a legendary! finally!". second one was:"...wait...gotta make sure it's not sezaphus..."
    Gratz for getting the bracers.For now I'm stuck with Lanathel Torment (not so bad, but not good either) and I fear my next leg might be Sephuz or even worse Prydax.

Deleted
    The 2p Bonus has been nerfed to 10% iirc. Since haste reduces the GCD i dont think we will be GCD locked anytime soon. If we will be, just start dropping haste for crit or vers.

I did LFR with offspec loot spec on (for trinkets and relics) and whaddya know, got stuck with Koltira's Newfound Will >.< .Welp, Aggramar's Shitkickers still rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    The 2p Bonus has been nerfed to 10% iirc. Since haste reduces the GCD i dont think we will be GCD locked anytime soon. If we will be, just start dropping haste for crit or vers.
    That could be part of the intention of the set boni - to make us care less about haste and more about other secondaries. We'll see in a few months if it's actually worth it.

That could be part of the intention of the set boni - to make us care less about haste and more about other secondaries. We'll see in a few months if it's actually worth it.
    Oh lawd...

good grief, 20 pages of arguing over what the stat priority is... can we talk about something else? i mean -anything- else. maybe if we will see any changes coming to us at blizzcon? :O

Well, they did say this:
    This patch will also allow the team to look at secondary stats to make them a little more balanced, so that anything but one specific stat isn't useless. If an item has a higher item level, it should usually be an upgrade rather than having secondary stats make it a downgrade.

Deleted
    7.1.5 Class Changes Review
    1. We have collected a lot of Data and a lot of Feedback so far in Legion.
    2. Looking to improve Talent choices so one is not the only choice.
    3. Re-evaluating if it should be baked into the class.

Could we be getting Rune Tap in base skills instead of as a talent?

basically this is saying they will just nerf our only viable options to bring them in line with our trash options zzz

Unless they change their mind on the tank-healer interaction it won't matter. Our job will be to get trucked hard and hope your healer is competent.