10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchh View Post
    "I felt like I was getting my shit pushed in constantly by all of the bosses' melee attacks, either due to poor ilvl scaling or due to them brutally penetrating my butthole."

As if I'm supposed to get that your 11 manning from that. If you're 11 manning the content the issue isn't poor item level scaling. I would think it would be common sense to state that your 11 manning content before you start complaining about how hard it's hitting.
    I wasn't complaining, and I never even said it was hitting too hard, just that it hurt. It was difficult content, it should hurt. I think you're reading too much into my comment. Here are my logs from Heroic Kil'jaeden. We were scaled to 905 ilvl and the average melee attack against me was 3.36m (not counting melee attacks when I had Fel Claws on me). I feel like that's a pretty good definition of feeling like my shit was getting pushed in.

To your other point, can you get 100% uptime on IBF against one target or do you need multiple? When I tested it I wasn't getting nearly enough charges to get more than 25% uptime (using trinket, too), but I wasn't able to test it in a raid setting.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

If you play properly with HoI you can have 100% uptime on Icebound. I assume that isn't intended. I tested every boss but I wouldn't call the testing I did on Desolate host good, it was way to buggy. There hasn't been a boss where I would need to increase the duration on Icebound.

I don't know why you were struggling with PTR testing. The boss damage felt fine to me.
    I'd be interested in hearing this, too. I assume it revolves around some combination of the Kil'jaeden trinket, Heartbreaker, 4pc T19, legendary bracers, and high amounts of haste?

Deleted
    If you play properly with HoI you can have 100% uptime on Icebound.
    Is this really possible? Allow myself to be dubious about this.
    You would need to fit 86 death strikes in a 172 seconds time frame with HoI alone (1 ds every ~2secs), which is impossible. If we take into consideration the legendary wrists, KJ trinket (used to reduce the cd, not extend it) and T20 4pc it might be possible to get close to 100% uptime on IBF, but even then I don't know if it's really possible, or worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    Is this really possible? Allow myself to be dubious about this.
    You would need to fit 86 death strikes in a 172 seconds time frame with HoI alone (1 ds every ~2secs), which is impossible. If we take into consideration the legendary wrists, KJ trinket (used to reduce the cd, not extend it) and T20 4pc it might be possible to get close to 100% uptime on IBF, but even then I don't know if it's really possible, or worth it.
    spamming DS actually has benefits these days, the extra HP for overhealing for example and I'm also pretty sure it's one of our stronger ss attacks. if it would enable a close to 100% uptime on IBF it would mean a perma 20% additional DR which is amazing. I would say if it's possible - it worth it.

on a side note,
    currently at 903 ilvl, 40% haste unbuffed (54% with food and marrowrend), 22% crit. 1) any point in getting sephuz for M+ with my current haste levels? 2) should I still go for haste or should I focus on some other stat now? if so - which?

So since ToS is this reset i was wondering what people thought about the 2 and 4 set?

Personally i don't really like versatility, but getting a proc of 2.5k when u don't have much is actually pretty nice.

I was thinking the 2 set is worth taking but the 4 set is most likely not worth it? Depends on the proc rate of 2 set i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 4set is good, it's like having a second Ossuary.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    The 4set is good, it's like having a second Ossuary.
    The difference is that you control Ossuary, is the 4 set really worth taking if the 2 set has a 15% proc rate for example?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    The difference is that you control Ossuary, is the 4 set really worth taking if the 2 set has a 15% proc rate for example?
    Well it's still free RP return when you get it. Generally its better then the alternative, it's not like you're going to get 940 offsets in all 6 slots.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, I highly doubt you will want to avoid the new 4 piece. 3 of our tier pieces are itemized pretty well, with the fourth not being a complete disaster. Giving up 1 sup-optimal piece in order to get 4 piece is worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    Well, unless I can't read properly anymore, the tooltip for 2pc is "Blood Boil grants you Gravewarden for 10 sec...", meaning that both 2pc and 4pc have a 100% uptime.

Item - Death Knight T20 Blood 2P Bonus Blood Boil grants you Gravewarden for 10 sec, increasing your Versatility by 2500.

Item - Death Knight T20 Blood 4P Bonus While Gravewarden is active, the cost of your Death Strike is reduced by 5 Runic Power.

Not quite sure what people are on about, but having an extra 2500 vers and 35 RP costing Death Strike (that returns 7-8 RP with Bracers) seems insanely good to me. Why on earth would you not want that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    Item - Death Knight T20 Blood 2P Bonus Blood Boil grants you Gravewarden for 10 sec, increasing your Versatility by 2500.

Item - Death Knight T20 Blood 4P Bonus While Gravewarden is active, the cost of your Death Strike is reduced by 5 Runic Power.

Not quite sure what people are on about, but having an extra 2500 vers and 35 RP costing Death Strike (that returns 7-8 RP with Bracers) seems insanely good to me. Why on earth would you not want that?
    The other guy misunderstood and thought the set bonuses were procs.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like we still fall into the trap of being very good on farm content, and sub-par for progression.

Or have I misread all the changes?
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the 'adjustment's of other tanks and our damage going up around ~18%, I'd say we are probably one of the stronger tanks right now.

We didn't change a whole lot, but the new ring actually solves some issues we might have on some encounters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, pretty sure with our new set pieces, souldrinker, HP/armor increases from the patch and 900 ilvl DMF trinket we will be very sturdy once we get into ToS gear.

First week Heroic KJ/2nd(3rd?) week Mythic KJ might be a bit rough and it would probably be better to run bear/monk but outside of maybe... top 20-50 the only negative thing about the class is mobility. And we're definitely up there with bear/monk.

Deleted
    I feel like Feverish Carapace might be a better choice compared to DMF. Ok it's a proc, but when it does it offers higher armour and damage returns, on top of giving more strenght.
    Last edited by mmoce0fbf970d8; 2017-06-17 at 09:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanked Heroic NH on both my DK and Druid, and I have to say my 893 DK feels a lot better than a 905 Druid.

I may switch back, considering DK has always been more fun to play.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Tanked Heroic NH on both my DK and Druid, and I have to say my 893 DK feels a lot better than a 905 Druid.

I may switch back, considering DK has always been more fun to play.
    Are you talking about fights like Krosus or Star Augur? Druids still feel buttery smooth to me on physical fights (although once we lose T19 it'll be worse), although I can feel the squish on high magic damage fights.

I do agree that BDK is more fun, and I definitely feel strong on my DK, but I think Druid is and probably will be top 3 with T20.

This has probably been discussed somewhere in the thread but I really don't want to go through 150 pages.

How is Death's March for Blood? I just got it (trying to get Unholy shoulders), and immediately realized on testing that it reduces DnD cooldown for Blood, not just Unholy.

I'm going to tank for my guild in ToS, and I was fortunate enough to get Shoulders and Bracers as my two Blood legendaries earlier in the expansion. Is Death's March better than Shackles? 10% DS damage and the synergy with Rapid Decomposition seems pretty awesome.

EDIT: Blood Discord discussion says Bracers >> Death's March, which makes sense based on the number of DS casts you get giving both more healing and more damage than what helm offers.
    Last edited by Skjaldborg; 2017-06-19 at 02:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was watching a video by Sco from Method on tanks for Tomb.
    He has BRM #1, Guardian #2 and BDK #3 for progression. The others are on bottom.

Pretty good compared to being the worst.