Deleted

Unlocking Gorefiend

Does it require all the other bosses or just the 2 on a raid leader than has unlocked upstairs?
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2016-01-22 at 11:50 AM.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

You can get the portal to go directly to the upper citadel to spawn as long as someone in your raid group has finished the quest to kill gorefiend four times. They don't need to be the leader, nor do they need to be the first person in. Once they enter the instance, a mage NPC will run in and open the purple portal at the entrance.

If you're wondering how you can get directly to gorefiend himself, you can't. You need to either clear the lower citadel to him, or have someone with a lockout save with the first five bosses dead, but not gorefiend.

To get the skip past your need to kill 4x. To get the door open to get to him you need to kill all the others before it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Does it require all the other bosses or just the 2 on a raid leader than has unlocked upstairs?
    Only 1 needs it.

Deleted
    Since I talked about a raid leader that has unlocked upstairs, I'm not talking about the quest. But it could be asked clearer, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Manstus View Post
    You need to either clear the lower citadel to him
    I was wondering if they added some help for those that already did the portal quest.

If I am properly understanding your question (has second floor portal unlocked but want to get to Gorefiend not to the second floor) then the answer is no you still need to clear Assault/Reaver/Council/Kilrogg to open the door to him.