Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Two words:
    Ruby Sanctum.
    Tbh I actually liked Ruby Sanctum. Fast run like OS with unique mechanics for the time (Phase 3) and did require some degree of not standing in stuff awareness. Makes me wonder if so many didn't like it so much was because the gear was basically irrelevant and/or there was no uber epic mount or title.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Making a good raid from existing assets can't be that hard, considering how quickly Molten Core was made.
    MC was good for the raiding standards at the time, but comparing it to Wrath or WoD is bad now considering almost every boss had one, maaaybe two, mechanics that pretty much made the encounters tank & spanks with dispells.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Because people will defend blizzard saying "working on raids for draenor will delay legion" even though they said they were working on draenor when MoP had its yearly content drought. So they always have the perfect excuse of "we're working on next expansion" and that excuse can literally never run out.
    Yes, they were working on Draenor during MoP and we STILL had a content drought with no filler raid at the end. If they had taken less time on WoD to add a filler raid for MoP during its drought then WoD would be even less worked on than it is now. The same would happen for Legion of Blizzard spent time for a filler raid for WoD now.

Have you killed Mythic Archi? Is your ring i795 yet? Well then you got stuff to do!

#content

I would love another Ruby Sanctum!