10+ Year Old Account

How is this nation bashing?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-racist-past

I created this thread because I am against racism and if anyone has been watching the news they would know that it is a major issue in the U.S.
    Yet I get banned for nation bashing?

That makes no sense. I don't understand why mmo champion is against threads which consider racism against blacks.

Yet in another thread a poster said..

Blacks commit the vast majority of murders. Especially black on black murders. Blacks are a problem in the US. Fact.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post38146330

and he didn't even get infracted or anything even though that is blatantly racist. I don't know of any employer in the country which wouldn't fire someone for saying something this racist. Meanwhile I get infracted for making a legitimate thread?
    The article has almost 1000 comments on the Guardian and is a widely covered story in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

and he didn't even get infracted or anything even though that is blatantly racist. I don't know of any employer in the country which wouldn't fire someone for saying something this racist. Meanwhile I get infracted for making a legitimate thread?
    The article has almost 1000 comments on the Guardian and is a widely covered story in the news.
    Thats not really racist, its a fact. If u can't present facts without being racist something is seriously wrong.

Deleted
    You know that making a thread about a thread deletion is forbidden and this thread will soon be gone as well right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you're actively searching all negatives things about other countries and making threads about it. Then making another thread propping up your own country.

Racism is accepted on MMO-C. Don't really know why, but it's kind of something I noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    because tennisace you are the hero this forum deserves but not the hero it needs.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-01-24 at 02:27 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-racist-past

I created this thread because I am against racism and if anyone has been watching the news they would know that it is a major issue in the U.S.
    Yet I get banned for nation bashing?

That makes no sense. I don't understand why mmo champion is against threads which consider racism against blacks.

Well I can answer the second thing: because it takes time looking through infractions on this forum and posts being I the same thread can get punished at differ times, because them being in the same thread doesn't mean there aren't tons of other reports to go through. Some people are reported more than once and so on.

On the topic of nation bashing, it don't really see it in that post you've made. But perhaps,as others have highlighted, this isn't just about one of your posts but your posting behavior in general. But it's still a bit sketchy.

But creating a topic about it is against the rules and might earn you another infraction. You're better of directly addressing a supermod or admin.

10+ Year Old Account
    In regards to the racist posts, it was New Years Day. A number of posts slipped through the cracks as a lot of us were with family. It is nearly 22 days later, well past the limit for infracting now. Those posts would not normally be acceptable.

As for your thread, it wasn't your first Bash the U.S. thread you've made and it wasn't going well at all.