Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have a headache, so I'm breaking for the night. Here are my thoughts up to 12/1.

Spoiler: 
    NOTE: I haven't watched any trailers for CS2. I only now saw the opening.

Sean's voice work is S-rank!

The intro teared me up. Seeing Rean being delusional was a sight to see.

Wait, the DKs are sentient?

The cinematic sent chills down my spine. HYPE!

11/29

Given Rean's denouncement of Celine's order to retreat, I feel like he may have rather wanted to die in battle than to leave his friends behind.

Damn, Rean is AWESOME! Never give up, never surrender.

Celine can fight? It'd be totally rad if she was a party member!

I shouted when my man TOVAL showed up and saved the day!

11/30

Interesting; Olivier personally submitted a request to the Bracer guild to save Alfin and Elise. Perhaps he was reminded of when Queen Alicia asked Estelle and the rest of the party to save her daughter?

I wonder where Mueller took Olivier. Given Trails in the Sky, I take it that Olivier is actually doing something to regain control of the country. Perhaps he has gone to Liberl to seek assistance?

Love the windchimes in Ymir!

Teo is in a pretty uncertain position; Duke Cayenne went around Erebonia inviting nobles to join the NA, and Teo was among those who refused. We are now hearing that once again, the NA invited Teo to join the NA. His refusal may be interpreted as him being a supporter of the previous government. When the NA eventually comes for Ymir, they may try to conquer it. On the other hand, we know that the nobles weren't keen on Osborne's conquests since they only care about ruling their own lands, so it is possible that they might let Ymir alone as a neighboring independent state.

I love the frontier lincoln log look of Ymir! It's tied with Celdic for the title of Val's favorite town so far.

Serial headpatter strikes again! Alfin looks particularly turned on by this one...

I can't tell whether or not she is just acting to get Rean, or if she really is so sorrowful.

Okay, Alfin's character just got deepened.

Maple: "Reanie" oh my!

I knew it! Remember when the red door unlocked when Elise approached, and said that it detected an awakener within 50 arge? That already implied she was an awakener, but now Celine is adding on to that by saying the guardian doesn't attack non-awakeners. Yet, it was literally about to cleave her in half when Rean went super-sayian to save her. I wonder how one becomes an awakener. Anyways, even though it is quite clear that she is an awakener, that doesn't guarentee she'll get a DK.

If I remember correctly, Annabelle got engaged with Kenneth. Shouldn't she be safe with him at the Lakelord estate? The only possible explanation I can think of is that the Lakelords joined the NA, and she decided to not go to her fiancee's home.

Ah, I'm going to bet that Kenneth tried to return home and was caught by the NA. It is fortunate that Annabelle is sitting tight in Ymir.

I was sold on Celine's goodwill when she took responsibility and tried to say "sorry". Really liking her!

The use of antlered stags and non antlered stags to depict which changing room is for whom is very creative!

I take it back. In CS1, I thought Elise knew that she wasn't going to get Rean and had been trying to get over it, only for Alfin's teasing and Rean's affectionate gestures to give her false hope and keep trying. "Let me wash your back for you"... come on, we all know what you are trying to accomplish Elise.

Come to think of it, sitting in a hot spring with falling snow must be amazing!

Rean is 17 right now and was found 12 years ago. That means he was 5 when his parents abandoned him, and nine when he eviscerated the bear.

"Acts of kindness aren't debts to be repaid!" Damn right woman!

Wow, Alfin thought of Celine too? Very nice!

MUWHAHAHAHA, your true intentions have been revealed!

"Skinship", My God, this is getting even better by the line!

I can't take this anymore! My sides!

Whoa, I liked Celine before, but now she's seriously competing for the title of best Kiseki character.

YESSS, GIMME TOVAL!

Oooo, good question Rean! It actually makes sense that the chairman who created Class VII would have more ARCUS units.

Ah, it's a shame that with the stats of Elise and Toval, it will be optimal to put Elise in the backline as opposed to utilizing her fencing powers.

Lol, Toval uses... a stick for his weapon. On a side note: Quick Caliber, combined with Criminal, and Fire Bell sounds insane! I bet a mage would be able to dish out an absolutely ridiculous number of arts before the enemy could retaliate.

"Valimar, the Ashen Knight!" - still just as hype as before!

Getting rid of the arbirtray "counter" body part and allowing each part a chance to proc a followup attack made DK battles legitmately fun now!

Valimar is a pretty intriguing character.

Here I was, thinking Vita would at least be a somewhat moral Anguis. Nope; she's pulling borderline Weissman trolling. What a cruel, wicked woman.

Yup, looks like the NA have deduced Teo's true loyalty.

WTH, the town is on fire!

Teo's "dodging bullets" routine basically confirms that Victor and Cassius could be one man armies and successfully win battles against men with guns. OR technology really did revolutionize warfare.

"This technique has been passed down the Schwarzer family for generations!" Hello FMA reference.

I will fell absolutely justified when Rean eviscerates the Northern Jaegers.

Okay, Misty's interesting again.

Looks like Ouroboros actually is playing both sides... everyone.

Can't wait to wipe that smug looks off of her face.

Given the Pantagruel's resemblence to the Glorious, I'm going to assume that Ouroboros gave them the blueprints to that too.

"Aion", that's a new name.

Duke Cayenne's pretty cool!

I assume that the "Horned Lions" are the armored divisions?

END OF PROLOGUE

I'm a couple hours into 12/1, but I'll post my thoughts on that day once I finish it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I have a headache, so I'm breaking for the night. Here are my thoughts up to 12/1.

Spoiler: 
    NOTE: I haven't watched any trailers for CS2. I only now saw the opening.

The intro teared me up. Seeing Rean being delusional was a sight to see.

Wait, the DKs are sentient?

The cinematic sent chills down my spine. HYPE!

11/29

Given Rean's denouncement of Celine's order to retreat, I feel like he may have rather wanted to die in battle than to leave his friends behind.

Damn, Rean is AWESOME! Never give up, never surrender.

Celine can fight? It'd be totally rad if she was a party member!

I shouted when my man TOVAL showed up and saved the day!

11/30

Interesting; Olivier personally submitted a request to the Bracer guild to save Alfin and Elise. Perhaps he was reminded of when Queen Alicia asked Estelle and the rest of the party to save her daughter?

I wonder where Mueller took Olivier. Given Trails in the Sky, I take it that Olivier is actually doing something to regain control of the country. Perhaps he has gone to Liberl to seek assistance?

Love the windchimes in Ymir!

Teo is in a pretty uncertain position; Duke Cayenne went around Erebonia inviting nobles to join the NA, and Teo was among those who refused. We are now hearing that once again, the NA invited Teo to join the NA. His refusal may be interpreted as him being a supporter of the previous government. When the NA eventually comes for Ymir, they may try to conquer it. On the other hand, we know that the nobles weren't keen on Osborne's conquests since they only care about ruling their own lands, so it is possible that they might let Ymir alone as a neighboring independent state.

I love the frontier lincoln log look of Ymir! It's tied with Celdic for the title of Val's favorite town so far.

Serial headpatter strikes again! Alfin looks particularly turned on by this one...

I can't tell whether or not she is just acting to get Rean, or if she really is so sorrowful.

Okay, Alfin's character just got deepened.

Maple: "Reanie" oh my!

I knew it! Remember when the red door unlocked when Elise approached, and said that it detected an awakener within 50 arge? That already implied she was an awakener, but now Celine is adding on to that by saying the guardian doesn't attack non-awakeners. Yet, it was literally about to cleave her in half when Rean went super-sayian to save her. I wonder how one becomes an awakener. Anyways, even though it is quite clear that she is an awakener, that doesn't guarentee she'll get a DK.

If I remember correctly, Annabelle got engaged with Kenneth. Shouldn't she be safe with him at the Lakelord estate? The only possible explanation I can think of is that the Lakelords joined the NA, and she decided to not go to her fiancee's home.

Ah, I'm going to bet that Kenneth tried to return home and was caught by the NA. It is fortunate that Annabelle is sitting tight in Ymir.

I was sold on Celine's goodwill when she took responsibility and tried to say "sorry". Really liking her!

The use of antlered stags and non antlered stags to depict which changing room is for whom is very creative!

I take it back. In CS1, I thought Elise knew that she wasn't going to get Rean and had been trying to get over it, only for Alfin's teasing and Rean's affectionate gestures to give her false hope and keep trying. "Let me wash your back for you"... come on, we all know what you are trying to accomplish Elise.

Come to think of it, sitting in a hot spring with falling snow must be amazing!

Rean is 17 right now and was found 12 years ago. That means he was 5 when his parents abandoned him, and nine when he eviscerated the bear.

"Acts of kindness aren't debts to be repaid!" Damn right woman!

Wow, Alfin thought of Celine too? Very nice!

MUWHAHAHAHA, your true intentions have been revealed!

"Skinship", My God, this is getting even better by the line!

I can't take this anymore! My sides!

Whoa, I liked Celine before, but now she's seriously competing for the title of best Kiseki character.

YESSS, GIMME TOVAL!

Oooo, good question Rean! It actually makes sense that the chairman who created Class VII would have more ARCUS units.

Ah, it's a shame that with the stats of Elise and Toval, it will be optimal to put Elise in the backline as opposed to utilizing her fencing powers.

Lol, Toval uses... a stick for his weapon. On a side note: Quick Caliber, combined with Criminal, and Fire Bell sounds insane! I bet a mage would be able to dish out an absolutely ridiculous number of arts before the enemy could retaliate.

"Valimar, the Ashen Knight!" - still just as hype as before!

Getting rid of the arbirtray "counter" body part and allowing each part a chance to proc a followup attack made DK battles legitmately fun now!

Valimar is a pretty intriguing character.

Here I was, thinking Vita would at least be a somewhat moral Anguis. Nope; she's pulling borderline Weissman trolling. What a cruel, wicked woman.

Yup, looks like the NA have deduced Teo's true loyalty.

WTH, the town is on fire!

Teo's "dodging bullets" routine basically confirms that Victor and Cassius could be one man armies and successfully win battles against men with guns. OR technology really did revolutionize warfare.

"This technique has been passed down the Schwarzer family for generations!" Hello FMA reference.

I will fell absolutely justified when Rean eviscerates the Northern Jaegers.

Okay, Misty's interesting again.

Looks like Ouroboros actually is playing both sides... everyone.

Can't wait to wipe that smug looks off of her face.

Given the Pantagruel's resemblence to the Glorious, I'm going to assume that Ouroboros gave them the blueprints to that too.

"Aion", that's a new name.

Duke Cayenne's pretty cool!

I assume that the "Horned Lions" are the armored divisions?

END OF PROLOGUE

I'm a couple hours into 12/1, but I'll post my thoughts on that day once I finish it.
    Spoiler: 
    Yeah just finished the Ymir's valley and killed the first major boss fight the magic knight. I really like the new battle theme much better than the battle theme of CSI. I also get goospump and tears up of nostalgia whenever Rean uses the Ashen Knight Valimar specially with the unarmed style reminded me so much of Weltall from Xenogears damn...really Xenogears will always be my favorite JRPG of all time and now this?....are they teasing me... with that kind of awesome nostalgia kinda hard for me to contain those feeling I almost teared up remembered when I was younger playing Xenogears and using Fei Weltall for the first time....haha.
    I also liked the tid bits we got from Alfin talking about Oliver will be safe because he made it through the chaos in Liberl last year. These kind of things only will be fully appreciated for those who played the Sky series before Cold Steel which what I did.. I really love this!

I also kinda knew it the first time I meet Rufus he will pull out a Code Geass Shneziel character haha he even has the same looks!

Also a quick silly question about Rean voice work is it execlusive only for pc versions? because I noticed old videos for the CSI Rean was a silent hero back then correct?
    Last edited by Velshin; 2018-02-15 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Also a quick silly question about Rean voice work is it execlusive only for pc versions? because I noticed old videos for the CSI Rean was a silent hero back then correct?
    The PC ports added 5,000 new voices lines each. XSEED prioritized Rean's thoughts and dialogue, dialogue where some people are voiced and others aren't, a few other important tidbits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I must say one thing - that CGI dragon in opening is goddamn awful. I get that not everyone can hire proffesional studio to make animated opening for them but jesus, this is Berserk (newest one) level bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    The PC ports added 5,000 new voices lines each. XSEED prioritized Rean's thoughts and dialogue, dialogue where some people are voiced and others aren't, a few other important tidbits.
    I see! thanks!

I also noticed how they doubled the price of mass sepiths yay.

Back then a 100 mass = 1000 now it's 100 = 2000

Spoiler: 
    I so love the idea of spirit path now please....game fullfill my wish...make me travel whereever I want....let me get back to places I visited before....don't be as linear as the first CSI....please!
    Last edited by Velshin; 2018-02-15 at 05:08 PM.

Thoughts on 12/1 (up to where you go through the gate on the byroad)

Spoiler: 
    12/1

So Toval knows that Pater-Mater can talk? Since he seems to be tied to Erebonia and I haven't heard of him appearing in the Crossbell games, I can only guess that he also learned of that from Joshua and Estelle, just as he learned of Bleublanc and the rest of Ouroboros fron them.

Does this mean that the rest of Class VII can feel Rean's pain too?

Wait a minute, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the spirit path technique connects to the monuments found in the Legram plaza, the Celdic Recreation park, and in Nord?

Called it!

SUNET, OVVVEEERRRDRIVVOUGHH! Seriously, I love it when Falcom embraces the animeness of Kiseki!

I swore that Chris must've actually been a messenger for Machias or the resistance; the way he picked out Rean and Toval and forced himself upon them felt like he was trying to send them a direct message or bring them to a hideout.

I have to wonder just WHO exactly is writing "The Imperial Chornicle" now; this is straight up NA propaganda. I wouldn't be surprised if the paper was actually being written by the NA with the IC name stamped on it.

Also, LOL! They arrest Governor Regnitz on grounds for "treason", when all he has done was serve the Kaiser and Chancellor faithfully. Yes, he worked with Osborne to bring about positive changes for the common people, but there have been absolutely no indication in the story thus far that said that he sought to overthrow the Kaiser, or approved of Osborne's conquests.

Ah, glad to see that Rean and Toval are on the same page as I am.

YEEEESSSS, I WAS RIGHT! Way to go Chris and the resistance!

Let me guess, the letters are to denote which numbers to input on the Orbal Lamp we fixed on our first field study? 87162? Is there another set of instructions inside the lamp?

"The one who takes the queen holds the key to the king" - Machias mastermind confirmed. IDK what these four chess diagrams mean though.

LOL Toval and Rean! This isn't Bleublanc, this is Machias!

Oh good, Rean IS actually on the same page as me! I have to ask though, how did Machias know? Did he tell Chris to be on the lookout for a young man with dark blue hair, silver eyes, and a tachi? Or has Machias set up some sort of information network and knew of Rean's arrival? Was it Rean and Toval asking around that tipped him off?

Predictions time: There 3 Classmates at Nord, 3 at Legram, and 3 at Celdic.
    - It's no secret where Gaius, Laura, Emma, Machias, and Elliot went. That leaves Alisa, Fie, Millium, and Fie's locations unknown. I'm going to bet that Alisa went to Nord to meet up with Gwyn, and Jusis either went with Gaius to Nord (Jusis seemed to particulary enjoy the family setting, and HAS to be cognizant of the fact that there is a DK there and is helping Gaius recover it before the NA can) or with Emma and Laura to Legram (possibly because he'd be welcomed by Laura's household, but Jusis seems to be a man of action and more likely to go to Nord for previously stated reasons), leaving Fie and Millium at either Legram or Celdic. Since the NA (and therefore Zephyr) is engaged with the resistance at the Twin Dragons Bridge near Celdic, I'm going to bet that Fie was here in Celdic, using it as a base to launch out and strike at Zephyr. That leaves Millium at Legram, for... I don't know why; I thought that she'd be more likely to follow Jusis around.

Ah, it crashed. Or rather, I changed scenes and it didn't load. I finished reading his message, we got up, the screen blacked out, and then it never loaded in the zone.

Come one guys, I know your in the windmill. Don't make me play these games...

*Sniffle*

Called it!

If the NA has been held up at the bridge for a month, why haven't they called in Crow or Ouroboros to deal with them?

Celine, kindness is a virtue. Weren't you paying attention to what Elise said?

Rean mind as well have taken up Toval on his offer on the Courageous and had just joined the Bracers, he's been one for almost a year!

The problem with bosses who can heal themselves: you feel like you are losing progress, since the only thing that prevents a boss from healing themselves is the arbitrary number of turns that must pass before they can heal again. I'd rather have enemies cast healing arts using a visible and limited amount of EP (like early bosses in WoW) so that you have chance to interrupt their heal, and even if they do heal, you are still making progress because you have reduced their EP/mana.

*sniffle*

Put a shirt on Fie! Yeah, your Black Rock Shooter cosplay... yikes.

Wow, the tide animation for the East Celdic Highway 3 river is quite nice.

Elliot, STOP! If this keeps up I won't have any tears left!

As much as I am trying to enjoy the Fie-Rean reunion... um... yeah, kinda ruined the moment with the posing and costume design...

Speaking of uniforms, what is Rean wearing? He obviously didn't bring a Thors winter uniform with him, so did his mom make a new jacket using the Thor team colors? Or is that Schwarzer family jacket which just happens to resemble the Thor's uniform?

Crashed. I think it's because of my constant alt+tabbing to write these notes.

"I spy, with my little eye... the goods" LOL

Provincial Army Soldier at the bridge: "I'm sick of people like you who think you deserve special priviege" - Um... HELLO, you do realize that you are fighting for NOBLES, right?

Wait a minute, the 4th Armored Division is fighting off BOTH the combined NA-ILF-Zephyr-Ouroboros-Reinford collation AND Crossbell's Aion? Pressed in by two sides? And they've been holding their ground for A MONTH? Holy crap. HOLY CRAP! Craig the Red is the MAN! THE MAN!

... Gideon?

I can see the brown hair underneath his hood. Mueller?

THOMAS!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thoughts on 12/1 (up to where you go through the gate on the byroad)

Spoiler: 
    12/1

So Toval knows that Pater-Mater can talk? Since he seems to be tied to Erebonia and I haven't heard of him appearing in the Crossbell games, I can only guess that he also learned of that from Joshua and Estelle, just as he learned of Bleublanc and the rest of Ouroboros fron them.

Does this mean that the rest of Class VII can feel Rean's pain too?

Wait a minute, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the spirit path technique connects to the monuments found in the Legram plaza, the Celdic Recreation park, and in Nord?

Called it!

SUNET, OVVVEEERRRDRIVVOUGHH! Seriously, I love it when Falcom embraces the animeness of Kiseki!

I swore that Chris must've actually been a messenger for Machias or the resistance; the way he picked out Rean and Toval and forced himself upon them felt like he was trying to send them a direct message or bring them to a hideout.

I have to wonder just WHO exactly is writing "The Imperial Chornicle" now; this is straight up NA propaganda. I wouldn't be surprised if the paper was actually being written by the NA with the IC name stamped on it.

Also, LOL! They arrest Governor Regnitz on grounds for "treason", when all he has done was serve the Kaiser and Chancellor faithfully. Yes, he worked with Osborne to bring about positive changes for the common people, but there have been absolutely no indication in the story thus far that said that he sought to overthrow the Kaiser, or approved of Osborne's conquests.

Ah, glad to see that Rean and Toval are on the same page as I am.

YEEEESSSS, I WAS RIGHT! Way to go Chris and the resistance!

Let me guess, the letters are to denote which numbers to input on the Orbal Lamp we fixed on our first field study? 87162? Is there another set of instructions inside the lamp?

"The one who takes the queen holds the key to the king" - Machias mastermind confirmed. IDK what these four chess diagrams mean though.

LOL Toval and Rean! This isn't Bleublanc, this is Machias!

Oh good, Rean IS actually on the same page as me! I have to ask though, how did Machias know? Did he tell Chris to be on the lookout for a young man with dark blue hair, silver eyes, and a tachi? Or has Machias set up some sort of information network and knew of Rean's arrival? Was it Rean and Toval asking around that tipped him off?

Predictions time: There 3 Classmates at Nord, 3 at Legram, and 3 at Celdic.
    - It's no secret where Gaius, Laura, Emma, Machias, and Elliot went. That leaves Alisa, Fie, Millium, and Fie's locations unknown. I'm going to bet that Alisa went to Nord to meet up with Gwyn, and Jusis either went with Gaius to Nord (Jusis seemed to particulary enjoy the family setting, and HAS to be cognizant of the fact that there is a DK there and is helping Gaius recover it before the NA can) or with Emma and Laura to Legram (possibly because he'd be welcomed by Laura's household, but Jusis seems to be a man of action and more likely to go to Nord for previously stated reasons), leaving Fie and Millium at either Legram or Celdic. Since the NA (and therefore Zephyr) is engaged with the resistance at the Twin Dragons Bridge near Celdic, I'm going to bet that Fie was here in Celdic, using it as a base to launch out and strike at Zephyr. That leaves Millium at Legram, for... I don't know why; I thought that she'd be more likely to follow Jusis around.

Ah, it crashed. Or rather, I changed scenes and it didn't load. I finished reading his message, we got up, the screen blacked out, and then it never loaded in the zone.

Come one guys, I know your in the windmill. Don't make me play these games...

*Sniffle*

Called it!

If the NA has been held up at the bridge for a month, why haven't they called in Crow or Ouroboros to deal with them?

Celine, kindness is a virtue. Weren't you paying attention to what Elise said?

Rean mind as well have taken up Toval on his offer on the Courageous and had just joined the Bracers, he's been one for almost a year!

The problem with bosses who can heal themselves: you feel like you are losing progress, since the only thing that prevents a boss from healing themselves is the arbitrary number of turns that must pass before they can heal again. I'd rather have enemies cast healing arts using a visible and limited amount of EP (like early bosses in WoW) so that you have chance to interrupt their heal, and even if they do heal, you are still making progress because you have reduced their EP/mana.

*sniffle*

Put a shirt on Fie! Yeah, your Black Rock Shooter cosplay... yikes.

Wow, the tide animation for the East Celdic Highway 3 river is quite nice.

Elliot, STOP! If this keeps up I won't have any tears left!

As much as I am trying to enjoy the Fie-Rean reunion... um... yeah, kinda ruined the moment with the posing and costume design...

Speaking of uniforms, what is Rean wearing? He obviously didn't bring a Thors winter uniform with him, so did his mom make a new jacket using the Thor team colors? Or is that Schwarzer family jacket which just happens to resemble the Thor's uniform?

Crashed. I think it's because of my constant alt+tabbing to write these notes.

"I spy, with my little eye... the goods" LOL

Provincial Army Soldier at the bridge: "I'm sick of people like you who think you deserve special priviege" - Um... HELLO, you do realize that you are fighting for NOBLES, right?

Wait a minute, the 4th Armored Division is fighting off BOTH the combined NA-ILF-Zephyr-Ouroboros-Reinford collation AND Crossbell's Aion? Pressed in by two sides? And they've been holding their ground for A MONTH? Holy crap. HOLY CRAP! Craig the Red is the MAN! THE MAN!

... Gideon?

I can see the brown hair underneath his hood. Mueller?

THOMAS!?!?

Spoiler: 
    Indeed I am so impressed by the 4th Armored Division holding their own against a very overpowered enemy. I also like the idea of trials chest kinda reminded me of Sky the 3rd chapter the side quest doors haha.

What do you think of prince Shneizel? oops I mean Rufus Albarea? do you think he will be a total villain or there is a chance that he will be redeemed?

I also like the Joshua outfit in Rean specially when he transforms. He looks awesome.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2018-02-16 at 06:23 AM.

CS2 prologue spoilers What do you think of prince Shneizel? oops I mean Rufus Albarea? do you think he will be a total villain or there is a chance that he will be redeemed?
    CS2 prologue spoilers Although I suspected that he may become antagonist material when it became apparent that the Noble Faction would eventually come into conflict with the Reformists way back in CS1 when Duke Cayenne and Rufus went around recruiting and organizing their coalition, I never once and still do not believe that he is evil or villainous. He's simply trying to hold on to the traditions he believes in. I also don't seem him going down the ship; when the NA is eventually defeated, I see him surrendering to prevent further bloodshed. He may yet survive this without being executed.

Thoughts on CS2 (12/1, from the river crossing to evening)

Spoiler: 

Guess Toval is too embarrased about his past as an artifact smuggler and thinks that the kids' opinion of him would drop if they found out.

Don't tell me that this holds yet ANOTHER Divine Knight? So that means there's five DKs: Trista, Legram, Nord, Byronia Isle, and Garrelia.

Huh, the at the end is yellow, as opposed to the red jeweled doors in Trista and Legram.

Huh, Celine and Emma didn't say ANYTHING about what the true nature of the doors in Trista or Legram. Is this another Lailah situation where they are under a spell that prevents them from telling the truth about the power?

Going to go out on a limb and say that Dreichles built the DKs to protect his people. After some DKs were misused, he hid them away.

The cylandrical shape of the destruction at Garrelia would imply that Crossbell's "Aion" weapon is a laser of some sort. I presume that Kea is codenamed "Aion", or that she is the power source of the Aion weapon...

When I heard "click" I legit thought that Machias was about to be blown up. Was kinda hoping he'd look down and realize not to move, but that works. Who'd mine the fort ruins, though?

DAMN, THAT'S AN AWESOME THEME SONG YOU HAVE THERE BUDDIES!

Lol, Xeno sets up a minefield thinking that Fie will somehow still like him if one of her friends is accidentally killed walking on top of one. Leo seems nice though.

FATEFUL ENCOUNTER REMIIIXXXX!!!

These guys have such insanely high health pools that Rean's crit Azure Flame Slash only hit a sliver. Either the battle stops at 50%, or I'm meant to lose...

Seriously, DK battles are awesome.

CRAAAIIGGGG!!!

LOLOL you missed!

(He really is the most doting father I've ever seen) - you can hear Machias desperately trying not to laugh

I had to screen cap this line: "Whatever path you choose, I hope you see it through to the end with all the inner strength and convction of a son of Erebonia."

Maybe I'm imaging things, but the intonation in Claire's voice when she looks at and asks Rean if she can join them sounds a tad bit sexual.

Best lady Claire Riveldt has joined the party!

Got a little further today, going to go to sleep before I begin a four-day marathon of CS2, from 8 AM to 10 PM at night with a few breaks here and there. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up!

- - - Updated - - -

Nitpick: Kinda sad to see that a few of the battle voice lines have been shortened. Instead of the iconic "Arcus, activate!", we instead just get "Sss, activate!". I can understand the idea that some people may find it overly repetitive (every single playable character will say it when they cast an art, and the first two Cold Steel games are 100 hours long), but I personally came to find it iconic. Would love if it was used as the cap stone to a scene to show our party's will to fight against the enemy. The same could be said for Rean's Azure Flame S-craft, because now he just says "Sss gather around my blade" instead of the full line.

Elliot's looks somewhat dorky when you see him trying to GRIMACE in his EX arts portrait.

10+ Year Old Account
    CS2 prologue spoilers Although I suspected that he may become antagonist material when it became apparent that the Noble Faction would eventually come into conflict with the Reformists way back in CS1 when Duke Cayenne and Rufus went around recruiting and organizing their coalition, I never once and still do not believe that he is evil or villainous. He's simply trying to hold on to the traditions he believes in. I also don't seem him going down the ship; when the NA is eventually defeated, I see him surrendering to prevent further bloodshed. He may yet survive this without being executed.

Thoughts on CS2 (12/1, from the river crossing to evening)

Spoiler: 

Guess Toval is too embarrased about his past as an artifact smuggler and thinks that the kids' opinion of him would drop if they found out.

Don't tell me that this holds yet ANOTHER Divine Knight? So that means there's five DKs: Trista, Legram, Nord, Byronia Isle, and Garrelia.

Huh, the at the end is yellow, as opposed to the red jeweled doors in Trista and Legram.

Huh, Celine and Emma didn't say ANYTHING about what the true nature of the doors in Trista or Legram. Is this another Lailah situation where they are under a spell that prevents them from telling the truth about the power?

Going to go out on a limb and say that Dreichles built the DKs to protect his people. After some DKs were misused, he hid them away.

The cylandrical shape of the destruction at Garrelia would imply that Crossbell's "Aion" weapon is a laser of some sort. I presume that Kea is codenamed "Aion", or that she is the power source of the Aion weapon...

When I heard "click" I legit thought that Machias was about to be blown up. Was kinda hoping he'd look down and realize not to move, but that works. Who'd mine the fort ruins, though?

DAMN, THAT'S AN AWESOME THEME SONG YOU HAVE THERE BUDDIES!

Lol, Xeno sets up a minefield thinking that Fie will somehow still like him if one of her friends is accidentally killed walking on top of one. Leo seems nice though.

FATEFUL ENCOUNTER REMIIIXXXX!!!

These guys have such insanely high health pools that Rean's crit Azure Flame Slash only hit a sliver. Either the battle stops at 50%, or I'm meant to lose...

Seriously, DK battles are awesome.

CRAAAIIGGGG!!!

LOLOL you missed!

(He really is the most doting father I've ever seen) - you can hear Machias desperately trying not to laugh

I had to screen cap this line: "Whatever path you choose, I hope you see it through to the end with all the inner strength and convction of a son of Erebonia."

Maybe I'm imaging things, but the intonation in Claire's voice when she looks at and asks Rean if she can join them sounds a tad bit sexual.

Best lady Claire Riveldt has joined the party!

Got a little further today, going to go to sleep before I begin a four-day marathon of CS2, from 8 AM to 10 PM at night with a few breaks here and there. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up!

- - - Updated - - -

Nitpick: Kinda sad to see that a few of the battle voice lines have been shortened. Instead of the iconic "Arcus, activate!", we instead just get "Sss, activate!". I can understand the idea that some people may find it overly repetitive (every single playable character will say it when they cast an art, and the first two Cold Steel games are 100 hours long), but I personally came to find it iconic. Would love if it was used as the cap stone to a scene to show our party's will to fight against the enemy. The same could be said for Rean's Azure Flame S-craft, because now he just says "Sss gather around my blade" instead of the full line.

Elliot's looks somewhat dorky when you see him trying to GRIMACE in his EX arts portrait.

Spoiler: 
    Just finished the fortress events, yay the icy maiden joining us. I enjoy the rivality between her and the purple lightning. :P

I must say I like Leonidas, he does have some honor and the voice is bad ass.

Now back to Ymir doing some bonding events and the journey continue!

Funny thing I have like 99 U-Material must be from the dlcs that I bought haha.

I am also so intrigued and curious about the Crossbell barrier and the power of Aion. I guess these stuff specially the way they got their power is explained in the ao/zero trails game right?

- - - Updated - - -

Holy hell I am so frustrated and angry that I missed doing the side quest to get the mishy plush I got the quest but by accident I advanced in the story thinking I would get access to the valley of Ymir area but yeah... I missed it..now I missed the f***** that item forever in this playthrough because I have the habit to save my game a lot......

I am seriously thinking of playing from the very start I hate this... I am unfortunately a completionist.....

- - - Updated - - -

Ok Done I started from the very beginning haha can't help it. I hate missing stuff like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else thinks rean sister will join ouroboros so she can capture him and put him in her private sex prison ? Seriously elise is creeping me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Anyone else thinks rean sister will join ouroboros so she can capture him and put him in her private sex prison ? Seriously elise is creeping me out.
    Hahahaha I totally agree with you my friend !

NOTE: I managed to marathon my way again to the same point in my previous save point and this time the Mishy I will not miss it!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Isn't that what Weissman tried to do by recruiting Estelle? "Come girl, your so awesome that we - a cool organization evil cool people - will invite you to join us. If you do that, your cool boyfriend will also come and join us! If he somehow resists, well... we are an organization of the most powerful people around. We could... help you..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that what Weissman tried to do by recruiting Estelle? "Come girl, your so awesome that we - a cool organization evil cool people - will invite you to join us. If you do that, your cool boyfriend will also come and join us! If he somehow resists, well... we are an organization of the most powerful people around. We could... help you..."
    Not really because estelle was never obsessed creep who would buy that. On the other hand elise..

Man i just want to see scene when she catches rean screwing emma/laura/fie/sara/crow/millium and how she reacts to this cene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spoiler: 
    So glad to be back to Nord Highlands, just finished the Aria shrine. It seems those visions that Rean seeing after finishing each shrine are from Dreichels or maybe even older than that. Nevertheless it's an interesting for sure. Exploring Nord Highlands now and doing some side quests. I made Rean so OP from the very start of the game by giving him both passionate rouge (increase 100 strength) and passion leggings which gives 25 strength.

12/4 to rooftop scene

Spoiler: 
    12/4

You know devs, it is quite embarrasing be reading through Toval's bonding event where Rean and Toval are having a heart-felt conversation, and then two naked guys pop up on screen facing each other. Imagine if someone walks in and see that on the computer screen...

Gotta respect Machias for holding himself and his friends to the same standard as before, even though it would be so easy for them to just try to whatever they want.

Huh, the Ymir Valley theme has a climatic melody that sounds strikingly similar to the climatic melody from the end of the first game, "The Last and Only Hope".

I suppose that Ellie in the Crossbell games would play like Claire.

SNOWBOARDING MINIGAME!?!?

Eh, I'll take Toval. RoJ sold me on the character, and if we are indeed going to Legram next, then he will have more interesting dialogue.

Guys, seriously, you need to get the DKs ASAP. We know that there are DKs at Byronia Isle (almost certainly that held Ordine), one at Nord (we don't know where the entrance to the trial chamber is), and one at Legram. We know where the trial chamber is at Legram. We should head to Legram, pick up the crew, activate the trial and get the DK ASAP, then head to Nord and search for the trial door.

*Sigh*

If I recall correctly, the Gaius' tribe alternates between two locations: the southern highlands in the summer, and the northern in the winter. In that case, we will need to walk to Zender gate to get horses, then go to the northern highlands to find Lacan. We will need to stop by Gwyn's lodge to see if Alisa or Gwyn is there.

Muwhahaha... Calvard and Crossbell have sealed their own fates.
    1. Mayor Croiss violated the terms of the agreement that Crossbell had signed with Erebonia and Calvard by declaring their own independence.
    2. Mayor Croiss then had the IBC freeze all Erebonian bank accounts
    3. Mayor Croiss then wielded the Aion weapon (no thanks to the 13 factories and the Black Workshop) to annilhate Garrelia Fortress unprovoked. There wasn't even a declaration of war beforehand. It is irrelevant whether or not it was the work of Ouroboros; Mayor Croiss has convinced the world that Crossbell is the perpetrator, and that is how the history books will retell the event.
    4. A shield then appears around Crossbell. Again, it is irrelevant whether or not this is actually because of Ouroboros shennagains; it appears to the rest of the world that they preemptively attacked the empire they were at peace with, then shielded themselves from retailation, confirming their apparent guilt.
    5. Furthermore, they have attacked Erebonian delegations sent to Crossbell.
    6. They have allied with Rocksmith against Erebonia, and alliance which now includes the NA. Said alliance is now actively attacking the Empire.

We all know that Osborne's too important to die. Once the NA is defeated and the Imperial Government has been restored, Crossbell's screwed, and I won't feel sorry for them. Yeah, it sucks that Lloyd and friends won't live in an independent state anymore, but they can move.

I wonder if Marx realized that by sending Sharl to live with the nomads, that she would be in close proximity to Thomas, who Marx vehemently hated...

How is Celine supposed to keep up with a galloping horse? I don't see here hanging on to one. Does she have that much endurance?

Scrreeee!!!

Huh, then Jusis went with Laura to enjoy the comforts of her noble home. How dissapointing.

Please don't tell that you have not been looking for the Nord DK...

Wow, the northern highlands look great!

Millium lookin' good in that sailor fuku!

Millium can straight up fly over Erebonia. Why didn't she try to meet back up with her co-workers Claire and Lechter?

*sniffle*

Wow, Alisa has actually been paying attention to Rean, understood his problem. Guess what goes around, comes around!

Alright, I'm sold on Rean x Alisa.

Way to ruin the moment Gwyn.

Milly, what are you doing.

Looks like the shrines will be the towers of Erebonia, being old, high tech ruins that activate when a region wide event takes place.

Okay, this is pretty bad. Gaius keeps on talking about the wind even in his victory lines.

Millium: "Want to ride Lammy with me some time?"
    Gaius: "I'm sure that the breeze from that high up would feel great."

Alisa: "Whew, I barely kept up."
    Gaius: "Not feeling winded are you?"

Gaius: "Even the winds would be impressed."
    Rean: "We always aim to blow them away!"

I'm not sure if this is was on Falcom's or XSEED's end, but it is quite apparent that a writer somewhere couldn't think of literally ANY OTHER way for Gaius to interact with his classmates without falling back on the increasing irritating wind gimmick.

Scoochy schoochy scooooch!

Even more evidence supporting my theory that Bleublanc is actually a ruthless, psychopathic man-child.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that Osborne ordered Altina to join the NA coalition. It is possible that the entire rebellion was actually set up so that he can amass more power by resolving it.

Why do people doubt Sharon? I've been saying it since August: everything Sharon did, she did for the Reinfords. She legitmately loves them. It baffles me that people keep trying to spin her as this evil, treacherous lady when the 120 hours of story have shown the opposite.

Ha, thanks for giving your enemy sensitive information Altina!

DK UI glitched out.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler: 
    So glad to be back to Nord Highlands, just finished the Aria shrine. It seems those visions that Rean seeing after finishing each shrine are from Dreichels or maybe even older than that. Nevertheless it's an interesting for sure. Exploring Nord Highlands now and doing some side quests. I made Rean so OP from the very start of the game by giving him both passionate rouge (increase 100 strength) and passion leggings which gives 25 strength.
    I've heard it theorized that (CS1+2 speculation) Rean is the second coming of Emperor Driechels and/or Loewe, the Sword Emperor.

- - - Updated - - -

Rest of 12/4

Spoiler: 

And once again, the bad guys get away. Rean and friends simply can't catch a break.

Ooo, so that sidequest from chapter 6 in CS1 where you went around trying to figure out what jammed orbal waves came back. Nice!

I bet Dr. Novartis and the 13 factories/Black Workshop could've built the Soldats too, but Schmidt of Reinford it is. Hey, gotta give the non-big bad corporations some credit.

END OF 12/4

Taking a break before resuming.

- - - Updated - - -

12/8 to getting on the boat

Spoiler: 
    12/8

The return of the GLARE! Would be cool if it was used in the main story seriously and not just for comic relief. Imagine if by CS4, Rean has earned Cassius-level status; he'd be able to GLARE enemies into submission!

It is quite fortunate that they let you roam around the Ymir Valley and test out the new party members to see whether or not you want them based off of their gameplay.

Sharon has a really unique theme going on; ninja-maid with Sasori wires. That's really cool! Might bring her based off of just that (not to mention the obvious story potential of having an Ouroboros member meeting Victor, Olivier, and other Enforcers).

Interesting, Sharon has a high evasion stat. Perhaps I'll drop Falco on her and make her a dodge tank.

... But Toval's my man! Choices...

=========================================================

12/9

Rean, Alisa, Machias, and Toval it is.

Father Bernard raises a good point: Rean has disrupted the NA not once, but TWICE. In ONE WEEK. He has managed to save the 4th Armored Division, save the 3rd Armored Division, and flush out the NA out of their foothold in Nord. He is in the possesion of one of the few weapons in all of Zemuria that can stop them now. He is almost certainly at the top of their priorities. I am quite frankly surprised that they haven't thought of looking at the census or school records to find out his home town and then taking a visit there. Crow should know this off the top of his head. All he has to do is fly to Ymir and wait for Rean to portal back, and take him out on the spot.

Emma helping guide Laura through the trial. I imagine that Rufus is taking Jusis back to Aurochs Fort.

Valimar's lights didn't go out. I think it's safe to say that Valimar is recovering mana at a faster rate than we are consuming it, which is a good sign!

Need to get the Bracer guild house and have Toval send a message to the rest to the rest of the guild and let them know what's up, especially General Bright.

I doubt that the NA would be able to take Legram from Victor, so it should be safe. That begs the question: how was Jusis kidnapped? Did he wander off?

LOL Machias: "Shotguns and bows over melees and foes."

Toval" The first order of business BEFORE the first order of business..." should've been voiced! Anyways, he's spot on.

I see what happened: Once Arseid realized what was happening, he fired up the Courageous and headed straight to Heimdallr to pick up Olivier and Mueller. No one has heard of them since because the Red Wings are out of the country, getting support from Liberl and other allies to retake the country.

Just read the 3rd IC paper; looks like we'll either be sneaking on a NA smallcraft to infiltrate the Pantagruel, or we'll outright board it from the Courageous once the Red Wings return, take out the NA leadership and free the Imperial family. It's also interesting how the IC frames that Imperial Family as being in support of the NA, when we all know that if the family was ever put up on stage in front of a crowd of people, they'd call out the NA.

Walked in to an inn, and this NPC's unique design caught my eye. Who is she? Is she one of those lady knights I've heard about?

10+ Year Old Account
    12/4 to rooftop scene

Spoiler: 
    12/4

You know devs, it is quite embarrasing be reading through Toval's bonding event where Rean and Toval are having a heart-felt conversation, and then two naked guys pop up on screen facing each other. Imagine if someone walks in and see that on the computer screen...

Gotta respect Machias for holding himself and his friends to the same standard as before, even though it would be so easy for them to just try to whatever they want.

Huh, the Ymir Valley theme has a climatic melody that sounds strikingly similar to the climatic melody from the end of the first game, "The Last and Only Hope".

I suppose that Ellie in the Crossbell games would play like Claire.

SNOWBOARDING MINIGAME!?!?

Eh, I'll take Toval. RoJ sold me on the character, and if we are indeed going to Legram next, then he will have more interesting dialogue.

Guys, seriously, you need to get the DKs ASAP. We know that there are DKs at Byronia Isle (almost certainly that held Ordine), one at Nord (we don't know where the entrance to the trial chamber is), and one at Legram. We know where the trial chamber is at Legram. We should head to Legram, pick up the crew, activate the trial and get the DK ASAP, then head to Nord and search for the trial door.

*Sigh*

If I recall correctly, the Gaius' tribe alternates between two locations: the southern highlands in the summer, and the northern in the winter. In that case, we will need to walk to Zender gate to get horses, then go to the northern highlands to find Lacan. We will need to stop by Gwyn's lodge to see if Alisa or Gwyn is there.

Muwhahaha... Calvard and Crossbell have sealed their own fates.
    1. Mayor Croiss violated the terms of the agreement that Crossbell had signed with Erebonia and Calvard by declaring their own independence.
    2. Mayor Croiss then had the IBC freeze all Erebonian bank accounts
    3. Mayor Croiss then wielded the Aion weapon (no thanks to the 13 factories and the Black Workshop) to annilhate Garrelia Fortress unprovoked. There wasn't even a declaration of war beforehand. It is irrelevant whether or not it was the work of Ouroboros; Mayor Croiss has convinced the world that Crossbell is the perpetrator, and that is how the history books will retell the event.
    4. A shield then appears around Crossbell. Again, it is irrelevant whether or not this is actually because of Ouroboros shennagains; it appears to the rest of the world that they preemptively attacked the empire they were at peace with, then shielded themselves from retailation, confirming their apparent guilt.
    5. Furthermore, they have attacked Erebonian delegations sent to Crossbell.
    6. They have allied with Rocksmith against Erebonia, and alliance which now includes the NA. Said alliance is now actively attacking the Empire.

We all know that Osborne's too important to die. Once the NA is defeated and the Imperial Government has been restored, Crossbell's screwed, and I won't feel sorry for them. Yeah, it sucks that Lloyd and friends won't live in an independent state anymore, but they can move.

I wonder if Marx realized that by sending Sharl to live with the nomads, that she would be in close proximity to Thomas, who Marx vehemently hated...

How is Celine supposed to keep up with a galloping horse? I don't see here hanging on to one. Does she have that much endurance?

Scrreeee!!!

Huh, then Jusis went with Laura to enjoy the comforts of her noble home. How dissapointing.

Please don't tell that you have not been looking for the Nord DK...

Wow, the northern highlands look great!

Millium lookin' good in that sailor fuku!

Millium can straight up fly over Erebonia. Why didn't she try to meet back up with her co-workers Claire and Lechter?

*sniffle*

Wow, Alisa has actually been paying attention to Rean, understood his problem. Guess what goes around, comes around!

Alright, I'm sold on Rean x Alisa.

Way to ruin the moment Gwyn.

Milly, what are you doing.

Looks like the shrines will be the towers of Erebonia, being old, high tech ruins that activate when a region wide event takes place.

Okay, this is pretty bad. Gaius keeps on talking about the wind even in his victory lines.

Millium: "Want to ride Lammy with me some time?"
    Gaius: "I'm sure that the breeze from that high up would feel great."

Alisa: "Whew, I barely kept up."
    Gaius: "Not feeling winded are you?"

Gaius: "Even the winds would be impressed."
    Rean: "We always aim to blow them away!"

I'm not sure if this is was on Falcom's or XSEED's end, but it is quite apparent that a writer somewhere couldn't think of literally ANY OTHER way for Gaius to interact with his classmates without falling back on the increasing irritating wind gimmick.

Scoochy schoochy scooooch!

Even more evidence supporting my theory that Bleublanc is actually a ruthless, psychopathic man-child.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that Osborne ordered Altina to join the NA coalition. It is possible that the entire rebellion was actually set up so that he can amass more power by resolving it.

Why do people doubt Sharon? I've been saying it since August: everything Sharon did, she did for the Reinfords. She legitmately loves them. It baffles me that people keep trying to spin her as this evil, treacherous lady when the 120 hours of story have shown the opposite.

Ha, thanks for giving your enemy sensitive information Altina!

DK UI glitched out.

- - - Updated - - -

I've heard it theorized that (CS1+2 speculation) Rean is the second coming of Emperor Driechels and/or Loewe, the Sword Emperor.

- - - Updated - - -

Rest of 12/4

Spoiler: 

And once again, the bad guys get away. Rean and friends simply can't catch a break.

Ooo, so that sidequest from chapter 6 in CS1 where you went around trying to figure out what jammed orbal waves came back. Nice!

I bet Dr. Novartis and the 13 factories/Black Workshop could've built the Soldats too, but Schmidt of Reinford it is. Hey, gotta give the non-big bad corporations some credit.

END OF 12/4

Taking a break before resuming.

- - - Updated - - -

12/8 to getting on the boat

Spoiler: 
    12/8

The return of the GLARE! Would be cool if it was used in the main story seriously and not just for comic relief. Imagine if by CS4, Rean has earned Cassius-level status; he'd be able to GLARE enemies into submission!

It is quite fortunate that they let you roam around the Ymir Valley and test out the new party members to see whether or not you want them based off of their gameplay.

Sharon has a really unique theme going on; ninja-maid with Sasori wires. That's really cool! Might bring her based off of just that (not to mention the obvious story potential of having an Ouroboros member meeting Victor, Olivier, and other Enforcers).

Interesting, Sharon has a high evasion stat. Perhaps I'll drop Falco on her and make her a dodge tank.

... But Toval's my man! Choices...

=========================================================

12/9

Rean, Alisa, Machias, and Toval it is.

Father Bernard raises a good point: Rean has disrupted the NA not once, but TWICE. In ONE WEEK. He has managed to save the 4th Armored Division, save the 3rd Armored Division, and flush out the NA out of their foothold in Nord. He is in the possesion of one of the few weapons in all of Zemuria that can stop them now. He is almost certainly at the top of their priorities. I am quite frankly surprised that they haven't thought of looking at the census or school records to find out his home town and then taking a visit there. Crow should know this off the top of his head. All he has to do is fly to Ymir and wait for Rean to portal back, and take him out on the spot.

Emma helping guide Laura through the trial. I imagine that Rufus is taking Jusis back to Aurochs Fort.

Valimar's lights didn't go out. I think it's safe to say that Valimar is recovering mana at a faster rate than we are consuming it, which is a good sign!

Need to get the Bracer guild house and have Toval send a message to the rest to the rest of the guild and let them know what's up, especially General Bright.

I doubt that the NA would be able to take Legram from Victor, so it should be safe. That begs the question: how was Jusis kidnapped? Did he wander off?

LOL Machias: "Shotguns and bows over melees and foes."

Toval" The first order of business BEFORE the first order of business..." should've been voiced! Anyways, he's spot on.

I see what happened: Once Arseid realized what was happening, he fired up the Courageous and headed straight to Heimdallr to pick up Olivier and Mueller. No one has heard of them since because the Red Wings are out of the country, getting support from Liberl and other allies to retake the country.

Just read the 3rd IC paper; looks like we'll either be sneaking on a NA smallcraft to infiltrate the Pantagruel, or we'll outright board it from the Courageous once the Red Wings return, take out the NA leadership and free the Imperial family. It's also interesting how the IC frames that Imperial Family as being in support of the NA, when we all know that if the family was ever put up on stage in front of a crowd of people, they'd call out the NA.

Walked in to an inn, and this NPC's unique design caught my eye. Who is she? Is she one of those lady knights I've heard about?

Spoiler: 
    Grrr...they should increase the amount of characters I can get them to fight together.....I can't decided... I mean Laura was my main dmg dealer and I made her Rean lover in CSI but damn Claire and Sharon are awesome specially Sharon the healing craft is super amazing.

Another tid bits I loved about the Bleublanc fight when he asked Sharon if she wanted to follow the path that Joshua and Renne, another great stuff for those who played the Sky series.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2018-02-17 at 05:20 AM.

12/8 to arriving at the southern entrance.

Spoiler: 

I forgot how popular Laura was among the ladies. Guess that is what happens when the ladies are descended from an army of reverse-spartans.

So it seems that Arianrhod beat us to the Lohengrin DK. The fact that a force field similar to the Old Schoolhouse emerged around the castle on the same night that the ghost of Sandlot/Arianrhod appeared lends support to this theory.

No hugs? Ah, sellouts.

Why'd you do this to me Falcom? First you made me like Emma over Alisa, then you made Alisa finally likable, and THEN you this. While I like Alisa x Rean now, I still stand by my original sentiment: Emma should've been canon.

So the destinies of Crow, Rean, and Class VII have been rewritten to face perpetual conflict. I'm getting Berserk vibes here.

Only took 120 hours for Gaius to FINALLY get a foil, hopefully Wallace will provide the character development Gaius desperately needs.

"Rakshasa" is from the Hindi mythos. She also resembles Kilika. Is she of Eastern descent?

The suspicious girl from the inn is gone. She either departed with Aurelia, or she went by train.

I hope to one day see the Arseid trainees to some day return to save the day!

Wow, the water shader in the aqua shrine is pretty nice. It's actually one of the nicest looking and most atmospheric interiors I've seen so far!

Throwing the Criminal MQ on Toval was the best thing I've ever done; he has an AoE art for every element and can wipe out entire enemy formations once his turn comes around. The Aqua shrine has been a breeze, since he one shots every battle thanks to the bonus from fire elemental arts. I haven't quite been able to get infinite turns yet, but I've been having Machias double clock up the party and using his acceleration craft to maximize my player-to-enemy turn ratio.

Gotta say that I love Emma's and Laura's new tone of voice.

I have to admit: incorporating the buoyancy of the wood on water in the suspending bridge as the water level rises and falls was a nice touch.

Wow, Bareahard and the Kruezen province during the fall-winter looks amazing! If I was in Zemuria, I'd sure want to live there (if it was ruled by Rufus, that is).

Toval, there's no such thing as "sucking" at fishing pal. It's real simple: you put bait on the hook, you throw the hook and sinker into the water, and you wait. If you get something, congrats! If you didn't, then it was just bad luck. That's the way it goes. Don't worry about it!

Hooray! Tauros now buffs CRAFTS too! Since Laura used armor breaker all the time, it was useless in CS1, but now it's actually worthwhile. Equipping it.

Since there's some heavy story stuff coming next, plus a whole lot of NPCs to talk to, I'm going to save that for when I am revitalized tomorrow and call it the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    12/8 to arriving at the southern entrance.

Spoiler: 

I forgot how popular Laura was among the ladies. Guess that is what happens when the ladies are descended from an army of reverse-spartans.

So it seems that Arianrhod beat us to the Lohengrin DK. The fact that a force field similar to the Old Schoolhouse emerged around the castle on the same night that the ghost of Sandlot/Arianrhod appeared lends support to this theory.

No hugs? Ah, sellouts.

Why'd you do this to me Falcom? First you made me like Emma over Alisa, then you made Alisa finally likable, and THEN you this. While I like Alisa x Rean now, I still stand by my original sentiment: Emma should've been canon.

So the destinies of Crow, Rean, and Class VII have been rewritten to face perpetual conflict. I'm getting Berserk vibes here.

Only took 120 hours for Gaius to FINALLY get a foil, hopefully Wallace will provide the character development Gaius desperately needs.

"Rakshasa" is from the Hindi mythos. She also resembles Kilika. Is she of Eastern descent?

The suspicious girl from the inn is gone. She either departed with Aurelia, or she went by train.

I hope to one day see the Arseid trainees to some day return to save the day!

Wow, the water shader in the aqua shrine is pretty nice. It's actually one of the nicest looking and most atmospheric interiors I've seen so far!

Throwing the Criminal MQ on Toval was the best thing I've ever done; he has an AoE art for every element and can wipe out entire enemy formations once his turn comes around. The Aqua shrine has been a breeze, since he one shots every battle thanks to the bonus from fire elemental arts. I haven't quite been able to get infinite turns yet, but I've been having Machias double clock up the party and using his acceleration craft to maximize my player-to-enemy turn ratio.

Gotta say that I love Emma's and Laura's new tone of voice.

I have to admit: incorporating the buoyancy of the wood on water in the suspending bridge as the water level rises and falls was a nice touch.

Wow, Bareahard and the Kruezen province during the fall-winter looks amazing! If I was in Zemuria, I'd sure want to live there (if it was ruled by Rufus, that is).

Toval, there's no such thing as "sucking" at fishing pal. It's real simple: you put bait on the hook, you throw the hook and sinker into the water, and you wait. If you get something, congrats! If you didn't, then it was just bad luck. That's the way it goes. Don't worry about it!

Hooray! Tauros now buffs CRAFTS too! Since Laura used armor breaker all the time, it was useless in CS1, but now it's actually worthwhile. Equipping it.

Since there's some heavy story stuff coming next, plus a whole lot of NPCs to talk to, I'm going to save that for when I am revitalized tomorrow and call it the night.

Yeah I am glad they buffed it ! haha but I still do think Brave and Force are superior when it comes to brute strength power.

NOTE: Careful in the Verdant city there are two missable hidden side quests there.

Deleted
    Any update when III is gonna hit the PS4?

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Any update when III is gonna hit the PS4?
    Sen 3 came out on PS4 in Japan in September.

Falcom's policy is to not open negotiations until the game releases in Japan, and negotiating a license for a game's localization can take several months. On top of that, if XSEED is getting Sen 3, it is also XSEED's policy to not announce a game until it is near completion. That being said, Hatsuu has said in Falcom Discord that they don't have Sen 3. Unless you want to believe that she is under a NDA and such, then it is possible that they simply don't have it.

There is no reason for the localization rights to go to any other company besides XSEED. Falcom's president Kondo has said that he wants to expand into the western market and put more games on PC. Surely they have community managers and marketers who have been paying attention to how their games have been received in the West. XSEED has proven themselves five times over to be able to produce a top-tier localization of Falcom's Kiseki games (which consist of the longest scripts for a video game, discounting VNs), WITH high quality PC ports, AND have been critically praised. NISA botched the localization of a script not even half as long as a Kiseki title, the PC port was poorly optimized, and the backlash was so extreme that the Falcom fandom sent embarked on a letter writing campaign to Falcom, forcing NISA to completely redo the localization, redo the port, and refund everybody. Guess who the suits will trust with their flagship title.

That being said, it is possible that we will have to wait until Sen 4 releases in Japan before Falcom localizes Sen 3. Remember that Falcom licensed Sen 1 and 2 as a part of a bundle. Since Kiseki is one of XSEED's flagship properties (that they localize), I sincerely doubt that they are sitting around not localizing a Kiseki game. If they aren't working on Sen 3, then I bet that they have been working on the Crossbell games.

As for the original question, it is possible that Trails of Cold Steel 3 could release any time from later this year to 2020.