[Possible spoilers] Knights of the Fallen Empire timeline

There is something with the timeline that been bugging me, hopefully someone could correct me or BW has made some mistake.

There is a official trailer about arcann and his brother from being kids to going into war as adults. Wasnt that suppose to be the event during thoose 5 years player is in carbonite chamber, where Eternal fleet simountaneously attacked the Republic and Sith empire?

What I dont understand is, arcann is already injured and his brother nowhere to be found when player and Darth Marr confronts the Emperor of the Eternal empire.

Sorry for my bad english

The war we saw on the sacrifice trailer, with Arcann and his brother supposedly took place after the events of Ziost and before your player character boarding Marr's ship to hunt down the Emperor. Sadly, where we were during this time period is not clear or at least not stated anywhere in game.

iirc in the first chapter they mention that the probe has the same tech as the unknown force that raided some republic and empire planets, so

Valkorion has his sons raid the republic and empire -> they win but Arcann gets injured on the sith planet -> they come back present their victory and Arcann kills his brother -> the events of the first chapter happen -> outlander gets frozen and Arcann launches his full scale attack on the republic and Empire

I guess it's kinda stupid since the sith planet looks a lot like Korriban but iirc Marr only mentions them attack some outposts

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    iirc in the first chapter they mention that the probe has the same tech as the unknown force that raided some republic and empire planets, so

Valkorion has his sons raid the republic and empire -> they win but Arcann gets injured on the sith planet -> they come back present their victory and Arcann kills his brother -> the events of the first chapter happen -> outlander gets frozen and Arcann launches his full scale attack on the republic and Empire

I guess it's kinda stupid since the sith planet looks a lot like Korriban but iirc Marr only mentions them attack some outposts
    Uh no Korriban -was- destroyed.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    apparently I remembered that cutscene from chapter one wrong, just looked it up, some imperial soldier mentions that the probe is the same tech as the people that attacked Korriban, so yeah that is Korriban in the CGI trailer

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    We meet with Marr to discuss a retaliation for the attack if I remember correctly. It happened too quickly for us to intervene.

- - - Updated - - -

'Destroyed'? Are you sure? I thought it was just sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    We meet with Marr to discuss a retaliation for the attack if I remember correctly. It happened too quickly for us to intervene.

- - - Updated - - -

'Destroyed'? Are you sure? I thought it was just sacked.
    nope thats korriban and as the post above you says Marr says, "That Probe matches the same exact one that attacked Korriban."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    nope thats korriban and as the post above you says Marr says, "That Probe matches the same exact one that attacked Korriban."
    So there's no confirmation it was destroyed (Like Ziost) then? Just attacked (and captured like all the other worlds the eternal empire has taken)? That's what I was asking.

Deleted
    I'm confused, I thought korriban was just invaded same with rep counterpart, not destroyed ?
    I know in SoR they both get attacked so might be where I'm getting mixed up
    I wish now tho I had done ziost before , as when I came back I used the 60 boost, and kinda ruined that story for me :/

So there's no confirmation it was destroyed (Like Ziost) then? Just attacked (and captured like all the other worlds the eternal empire has taken)? That's what I was asking.
    it wasn't taken, the brothers and their force seemed to have retreated back intro wild space after the raid

the extend of the destruction I don't think is ever mentioned, but quite sure it wasn't completely striped of life like Ziost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zST8C1TNkM 5:17

The Academy was attacked and destroyed. Its nothing but ruins.

Deleted
    It's in ruins, but like tython, it wasn't ziost'ed, "only" wrecked by war. As far as we know Ziost is the only planet that was completely sterilized. Maybe there were others, but Korriban isn't one of them.