Deleted

Freezing during healing over time, hitting multiple targets at once.

So, here's the problem I've been having for past... God knows how long, but today it really struck a nerve.

Hard to explain, for example:

Whenever a heal ticks on me, my frames skip a milisecond, freeze or w/e I should call it.

Whenever I hit multiple targets at once, same thing happens. My WoW freezes for a milisecond.

It all went to hell yesterday when I was doing Timewalking Stonecore. Dozens of trash before last boss... I couldn't do anything until they were all dead, it just all froze up.

Tried without addons, problem persists. Tried low settings, still the same.

Anyone had an issue like that?

PC specs:

i7 920 ~3.8 Ghz
    560ti
    8GB RAM
    Mobo P6T Deluxe v2

Hope someone can help me, thank you for reading.
    Last edited by mmoc9ea429efa0; 2016-01-30 at 01:41 PM.

are you suuuuuuuure all addons were disabled? sounds an an addon problem that bugs out on combat log events. you probably also have hide lua errors so you dont know what addon is causing the error

I had this issue a LONGGG time ago and nothing could fix it, when I did a full reinstall, then it fixed itself.

Hi friend.
    Sounds like the flandge in your hoogliegooglie is acting up again when you get heal over time that sucks!
    Well never fear the solution is to delete your WTF folder your addon folder in the wow directory and then start wow.
    If this does not work please take your flandge and run a hyperbolic scan on your system and remove all the spyware/adware you might find.