Thread: Tea Consent

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Tea Consent

It's really not hard to understand...
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2016-01-29 at 11:11 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    It's really not hard to understand...
    Adding an extra layer of analogies to an already simple premise is not really needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I make you tea, you're fucking drinking it.

Deleted
    *Yawn* Condescending 'infomercials' like this are irrelevant to 99% of men. The contents is common sense to the vast majority of people in modern societies and the people that don't get the concepts laid out in it are not going to be watching videos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    *Yawn* Condescending 'infomercials' like this are irrelevant to 99% of men. The contents is common sense to the vast majority of people in modern societies and the people that don't get the concepts laid out in it are not going to be watching videos like this.
    Unless such media is not actually intended to be persuasive towards the supposedly target men, but is instead used to reinforce an already ingrained belief among its *real* target audience.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Unless such media is not actually intended to be persuasive towards the supposedly target men, but is instead used to reinforce an already ingrained belief among its *real* target audience.
    So it's preaching to the choir? Also, the message has no impact on the proverbial rapist who isn't going to ask for your consent. Kinda defeats the purpose of raping you.

More feminist bullshit; reinforcing the idea that if you don't explain consent to men in the most basic form they'll not realise and go round raping everyone.. because rape culture.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I think I prefer my rooibos/redbush without the addition of metaphor.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a brit, only we have the power to give you the consent to drink tea.

Too funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Yeah, it is basically just echo-chamber ego-stroking for rape culture proponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Yeah, it is basically just echo-chamber ego-stroking for rape culture proponents.
    They tend to keep pretty quiet when it comes to the 'real thing', as was seen in Cologne/Rotherham/etc, and is being seen elsewhere. I wonder why.

In the past I agreed to tee and fell asleep in the meantime - and I was still happy to have tee once I woke up. I also like my daily tee, even without asking. I'm a monster.
    I also miss the part where drinking the tea results in them deciding to be offended a week later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    They tend to keep pretty quiet when it comes to the 'real thing', as was seen in Cologne/Rotherham/etc, and is being seen elsewhere. I wonder why.
    That is a different topic, that part is higher on the agenda as it furthers the basis for the movement to stay relevant

What happened in cologne or rotherham?

Wasn't this posted already?

Anyways. What happens when a girl wants tea, asks for tea, but the next day realize that tea broke her diet and regrets it. But claims to was forced on her?

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    What happened in cologne or rotherham?
    Mass rapes and rape gangs, preying on women of all ages; and whose crimes are overwhelmingly (and practically entirely) committed by refugees and immigrants from very certain parts of the world, whom the media cleverly refers to as 'Asians' - because those Chinese/Japanese/Korean/etc rapists are clearly running rampant

Bring it up, and you are usually met with pathetic (and often metaphorical) hand-rubbing, with mumblings about "Socio-economic status", "Discontentment", "Culture shock", "No investment in the societies they're in", and things to that effect.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2016-01-29 at 12:04 PM.

Nah man. Two people drinking tea after a party is way more important than women having tea forced on them in Europe.

Who could ever say no to a nice cup of tea?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    And, even worse than that, criticise people who condemn it (or even just want to talk about it) as "racists who only care about women's rights when minorities are involved" or claim that events like the mass Cologne assaults were instigated as part of some grandiose Far-Right conspiracy.

Feminism is failing the people that need it most - women in genuinely patriarchal developing world cultures. "FGM - a cultural right. Plate bikinis in video games - cause of mass rapes."
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2016-01-29 at 12:13 PM.

Mass rapes and rape gangs, preying on women of all ages; and whose crimes are overwhelmingly (and practically entirely) committed by refugees and immigrants from very certain parts of the world, whom the media cleverly refers to as 'Asians' - because those Chinese/Japanese/Korean/etc rapists are clearly running rampant

Bring it up, and you are usually met with pathetic (and often metaphorical) hand-rubbing, with mumblings about "Socio-economic status", "Discontentment", "Culture shock", "No investment in the societies they're in", and things to that effect.
    Yes, instead of the truth that thousands of white women were violently gang-raped and left for dead by hordes of evil, sub-human sand monkeys, right?
    Mother pus bucket!