Poll: Who

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    I'll throw my support behind the innocents on both sides of this.
    I guess this would work for me as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I support Treebeard!

Deleted
    Well seeing the general track record for muslim countries the last 50 years i can't really support another shit hole in the region. Atleast Israel has proven it works as a country. That's enough to win me over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We didn't want it then, we certainly don't want it now.
    But think of all the resources. Like... all the sand. And... yeah. You'd get sand. Who doesn't want sand!

Deleted
    I am indifferent/support neither.
    This whole region is a giant mess, and neither side exactly covers itself in glory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    But think of all the resources. Like... all the sand. And... yeah. You'd get sand. Who doesn't want sand!
    We have plenty of sand, we just need to sift out the dog shit.

One of the reasons that the UN ended up deciding the fate of that region, is because Britain couldn't get either side to agree on anything...plus ça change.

Palestine's ground game is very solid but I feel that Israel's advantages in reach and striking lend it too much knockout potential, especially since Palestine has never gone the distance in a heavyweight match and would be prone to tire. At the very least Israel can win on points as long as it makes sure to avoid Palestine's grappling.

Pfft...Israel has an army, navy and an airforce, equipped by the US.
    Palestine has...suicide bombers.

Neither side really. But find Israel actions in the last 5-6 years extremely narrow minded.

IM also very tired of the Middle easterns that blame the US for all their own fuck ups.
    An'u belore delen'na

I don't support either and haven't been given a reason to do so. Most people who "Support" Israel these days don't have a reason other than screaming about crimes that happened years ago and is over. Time to move on.

I'm in favor of neither.

They are both stupid dickheads who rather have their children killed then them having a bright and peaceful future.

Shame to both of them.

As far as I have heard, Israel has just (again) made it very clear, that there will not be a two-state solution.

Shame on them. If these guys have no compassion for their own children, why should we?

Both are a disgrace. Palestinians need to be armed so both sides can keep killing each other on equal grounds.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm pro-Israel, pro-Gaza, pro-West Bank. "Palestine" doesn't make any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Overmind View Post
    They've been followed ever since they were taken as slaves by Arabs and Egypts
    There are several passages in the old Testament about how Jews should treat slaves so lets not pretend they are clean in this matter.

and been in an extreme genocide of unimaginable torture for 6 years during the holocaust's concentration camps where 6 milion jews were killed.
    German Jews. The rest of the ones around the world were doing better.

Palestine was never a country,
    So where did the name come from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...22Palestine%22

and its areas orginally belonged to the jews in the first place.
    How so? Is there some official charter you can provide?

There isnt a country for the world religion of Jewishism.
    That's a problem how?

and jews still doesent have anything.
    Jerusalem is holy to three religions. You can't have it all to yourself.

Then there is the argument that Palestine should get their country back. Well guess what? Conquering countries happens all the time.
    Funny how you go from "It was ours first!" to "It's ours now! You can't have it back!"

No, it's not going to happen, no one cares for them, why care for Palestine.
    There are words for you which I cannot use here for risk of being infracted, but you certainly qualify for them with your disgusting disregard for a group of people.

There are enough muslim countries they can travel to without getting looked down upon.
    Because they were there first living alongside Jews. Why should the Jews get the whole bundle? Israel wasn't recognized until after the U.N. gave it to the Jews after WW2, which is still within living memory.

Let's say Palestine gets the whole area, how long before it would become just another terrorist state/shit place like many other places in the middleeast?

i don't go along with "giving it back to the original owners" or whatever. if you did that, you'd have to find a surviving canaanite, they're the originals.

i believe the land should go to people that are at least somewhat modern. the whole world should.

Deleted
    I'm not indifferent but I don't support any of the two. I'd rather support the innocent people on both sides who have to suffer because politicians and nutcases (whether they are Israeli or Palestinian) destroy any chance to come to a reasonable conclusion to this conflict.

Terrorism can't be defended. It's a clear moral evil to blow up innocents to get your way.

At the same time, many of the state of Israel's actions are reprehensible. They're a state, not a criminal entity, and should be held to a far higher standard of behavior than terrorists. Some of Israel's actions are beyond contempt.

The clear victims of the situation are the Palestinians who aren't involved in terrorist activities, followed by the innocent Israeli citizens who don't hold truck with their state committing war crimes. Everyone else can go to Hell for all I care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Overmind View Post
    Then there is the argument that Palestine should get their country back. Well guess what? Conquering countries happens all the time.
    Well then in that case, any future discussions about Crimea is a moot point, as it was Russian before and Russian today as well?