Poll: Who

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    If Hamas is gone and nobody takes their place Israel can no longer lash out against their occupied territories.
    Chance for that however is negative ten percent.

What did you gain by that or how did that support any argument you made? Its just a waste of time.
    Considering there's a large faction that wants Palestine to be under Israeli control, I seriously doubt they'd just stop. Retaliatory settlement is a convenient excuse for a two sided war of aggression.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Considering there's a large faction that wants Palestine to be under Israeli control, I seriously doubt they'd just stop. Retaliatory settlement is a convenient excuse for a two sided war of aggression.
    Israel is under foreign pressure to stop.
    Palestine is under foreign pressure to kill every single jew.

I wonder how that ends when one party only needs a convenient excuse to make themself more secure.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    So what happens when Hamas is gone? You still haven't answered the question. I'm thinking your unwillingness to answer even a hypothetical is because you know the answer.
    I will answer this: When Hamas is gone (and whoever comes instead does NOT work toward killing all jews) then the blockade be lifted completely. If you think its Israel interest providing them electricity, supplies while fighting them every 2 years when there is not a single Jew in Gaza then you are mistaken.