Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    It took nearly 10 years to beat the bloodfang armor.
    Now the time has come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawz View Post
    Every. Single. Day. Mr.Gregstreet HAS something to say about wow.

I mean, wow... -.-

The black-silver version of the rogue set is badass.

I feel like people who used to play WoW want to bait some sort of response out of him so that they can go "LOOK! LOOK! SEE, WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG! The game is FAR too casual/not enough specialness/whatever NOW!"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Best T19 set yet.

As for GC..... I (as well as others) bitched about this a few weeks ago. APPARENTLY at some point (a long fking time ago when he was still kind of relevant) MMOC had poll (that I can't find) that decided to keep posting them. The need to run that poll again, i'm sure it would be different as a bunch of people are sick of seeing shit from a Dev that left years ago.

The black/silver/blue - first row of rogue set is awesome.
    I know it's probably a texture thing, but I like the mask in front of the hood deal, the hood covering the mask lower isn't as great I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrescene View Post
    Great. So after finally adding a way (minor glyph) to let balance druids see their transmogs, they're taking it away again and forcing them all back into moonkin form...
    Don't quote me on this, but it says the effect remains as part of the Blessing of Ancients talent... and looking at the talent, it does not mention duration...

So I'm thinking, maybe you go into moonkin form, then hit the talent to activate Stars form. Then hit it again to switch the talent effect and get Solar form.

Hopefully they don't just make it Astral Moonkin and Solar Moonkin...

EDIT: Does anyone else think the rogue helm kinda looks like the Lich King's face plate? The third one down with the ice blue effects, especially....
    Last edited by JaceDraccus; 2016-02-02 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Did I miss something? Are minor Glyphs gone in Legion?
    Apprently they are 'redesigning the glyph system' which from what we've seen/heard simply equates to removing a bunch of glyphs and baking their effects into talents/abilities (no complaints from me on most of that mind you). NFI why they are removing cosmetic minor glyphs like this though.

Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    Don't quote me on this, but it says the effect remains as part of the Blessing of Ancients talent... and looking at the talent, it does not mention duration...

So I'm thinking, maybe you go into moonkin form, then hit the talent to activate Stars form. Then hit it again to switch the talent effect and get Solar form.

If you click over too replies of the initial tweet itself, Ian Bates (RedShirtGuy) has tested it on the alpha "Just checked, you are indeed stuck as a moonkin. The talent gives your moonkin form that effect." So a sparkly Owl :\

Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post

EDIT: Does anyone else think the rogue helm kinda looks like the Lich King's face plate? The third one down with the ice blue effects, especially....

No there is no button for it, im sure there are some vid on youtube that showcase it. You click the talent and just pop into moonkin form and it gives you the glyph of stars look. My problem is that is tied to a talent in the first place, there are some fights where you might wanna change and therefore lose the astral glyph because of it.

So, apparently they only consider feedback given on the alpha board. Quite odd given the current group of testers, which is more or less not providing feedback at all, at least going by the rather low quantity of people actually posting on the alphaboards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    Check the date on those tweets. They're from his Twitter Q&A literally WEEKS ago, so are all of the other tweets you see on frontpage MMO-C news. It's not new at all, somehow they just want to only post a few at a time for reasons unknown to me. Stirring the pot, maybe?
    You got a point. Didnt check dates, cause never opened the twitter page, as i simply dont like that site.

So then its MMO-C who dose GC-cleverness in little portions, so we can have our share every day... Good to know.

As of the rogue set once more:
    I just realised what i like the most about the first version presented in the video.

The eye-sockets arent glowing!!!
    Thats sinister, shady as it should be!

too many neon designs nowadays imho. But the other version are good aswell. Just they are not the best in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    So, apparently they only consider feedback given on the alpha board. Quite odd given the current group of testers, which is more or less not providing feedback at all, at least going by the rather low quantity of people actually posting on the alphaboards.
    There's class feedback on almost every class in the alpha wow forums, what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Aviconus View Post
    Best T19 set yet.

As for GC..... I (as well as others) bitched about this a few weeks ago. APPARENTLY at some point (a long fking time ago when he was still kind of relevant) MMOC had poll (that I can't find) that decided to keep posting them. The need to run that poll again, i'm sure it would be different as a bunch of people are sick of seeing shit from a Dev that left years ago.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Some of us find it interesting to see:

> insights into past development practices and decisions affecting WoW, as these definitely influence decisions today (positively or negatively)
    > other views into development in general (either his time at Blizzard, Ensemble, or current tenure at Riot)

I'm sorry, but unless you know-a-guy-who-knows-a-guy in the game industry, this kind of candid talk is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    There's class feedback on almost every class in the alpha wow forums, what are you talking about?
    "low quantity of people actually posting", if you bothered too look at the alpha boards you'd realize that you have <= 10 people per class providing feedback, which is quite awful given the already large amount of testers they have invited.

10+ Year Old Account
    That shoulder fog is going to play havoc with my FPS....but then again since they took the tier sets out of LFR i wont ever get to see it anyways....sooooo

Ok I really liked the Paladin set and I'm happy since I main a paladin... but holy crap that rogue set is tight! I might even considering playing one after all these years...

I'm so bored of these blue-PR posts.
    I've been reading the same things over and over again for the past 10 years.
    Each time they say IT matters, they know about IT, they listen to fans, they consider X, they want Y.
    Saying a lot of words without saying anything meaningful. They'll make the same mistakes again, they'll screw something up again, they'll prove they don't know how to repeat Vanilla, TBC and WotLK successes AGAIN.
    They'll say anything you want to hear as long as you buy the game and shut up.

"Warcraft" opening 10 days earlier in the UK than the rest of the world will mess up the opening weekend numbers the industry sets such store by. Why is it being done?

Chaud - can you please post the Resto Shaman artifact quest preview? Really curious to see how Azshara fits the mold. Thanks for great posts as always!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Rogue tier 19 3-6 reminds me for some reason of Doctor Doom, especially 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    "Warcraft" opening 10 days earlier in the UK than the rest of the world will mess up the opening weekend numbers the industry sets such store by. Why is it being done?
    I think the movie industry can perform simple math to figure out what the movie is making.

Mythic Rogues become the Naz'ghul.

Probably the best looking Rogue tier since WotLK.