Deleted

Best EU Horde PvP Realm

Which is the best EU Horde PvP realm? I've been getting tired of playing Alliance all the time, but the current server my Horde chars are at (Tarren Mill) has been performing less than well.

Do you want an actually balanced PvP server, as in 50/50? In that case, go for the RPPvP cluster. If you want the most active PvP server, go for Kazzak.

Stormscale, it's also the highest pop. Ignore others, Kazzak is 2nd.

https://realmpop.com/eu.html

Deleted
    Horde from Stormscale and Kazzak are douchebags. I do my fair share of bully hunting in Hellfire Peninsula, and whenever someone ganks lowbies and shit, it's always some horde douche from Stormscale or Kazzak.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkon View Post
    Horde from Stormscale and Kazzak are douchebags. I do my fair share of bully hunting in Hellfire Peninsula, and whenever someone ganks lowbies and shit, it's always some horde douche from Stormscale or Kazzak.
    Welcome to PvP realms in general. Actual PvPing realms always have these dicks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Welcome to PvP realms in general. Actual PvPing realms always have these dicks.

I agree, I've been on kazzak, and stormscale and they are full of just generally horrible people who just seem to come online to argue with people. Its pretty depressing that the wow community is so hostile.

I only PVP and I have most of my chars on Draenor, which isnt a pvp realm and i find it quite bearable. Just because you only pvp doesnt mean you NEED to go on a pvp realm. Low pop realms are good too, i have my shammy on aggramar (spelling?) which is a nice realm if you dont want the drama of trolls.

Stormscale is the best pvp horde EU realm...

What do you mean by your server performance is 'less than well'? Finding Arena and RBG teams? Or are you talking about wPvP or maybe regular BG's?

Learn Russian
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Burning legion a lot of Polish people.

Deleted
    I played Horde on Burning Legion & although it seemed Horde heavy, I usually got into plenty of decent battles

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on Ragnaros currently. Picked it because it was the most balanced realm at one stage. Seems there are now a lot less allies on the server but I do still get a lot of world pvp.

Deleted
    dont go for Burning Legion - horde gets pwned

Deleted
    What does 'best' mean?

Lots of same faction?

Little of same faction?

I've been on Kazzak since MoP. I like the server, heavily populated (Horde), decent economy, thriving, plenty of guilds etc. What's the problem with Kazzak? It doesn't work for PvP. All PvP guilds I've been in have died.

The PvE side is very active indeed, but for PvP? Not so much. I think there were more PvPers back in MoP but these days they are far and few in between.

If I really wanted rated PvP, I'd go Alliance, but not Outland. Imo, Outland and Stormscale are the homes of the assholes that think they're the shit

Deleted
    Think twice if you actually want a PvP server, or if you can get everything you want via cross-server groups.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, Horde side is really... REALLY dead if you're actually wanting to find people to play with for 3s etc..

10+ Year Old Account
    For World PVP as Rogue = Outland/Ravencrest (Both have almost no Horde and about 90% Alliance population)

For PVP = Stormscale (Not Kazzak, Kazzak doesnt have much PVP guilds as Stormscale do)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MacTavish View Post
    Which is the best EU Horde PvP realm? I've been getting tired of playing Alliance all the time, but the current server my Horde chars are at (Tarren Mill) has been performing less than well.
    I have been playing on Stormreaver for this expansion, after playing Horde since Cata and on Outland since Outland took migrations from Lagfist.
    I find Stormreaver an active realm from a Horde perspective but i only do PvP so cannot talk about the raiding scene much but for PvP i certainly enjoy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogarasu View Post
    Lagfist.
    LOL! We used to call it Deadfist, what with the place being a ghost town way back when.
    Only time it lagged back then was when hundreds met in Arathi just before servers died