Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

German companies develop ‘Multicultural Toilets’.

Disclaimer / Trigger Alert: Breitbart article!

German bathroom manufacturers are developing “multicultural toilets” to help ensure Middle Eastern migrants need not adapt to European sanitation norms.

Multiple reports have emerged of recent arrivals finding themselves utterly “mystified” by Western loos. Some have resorted to doing their business on the floor or outdoors, others have used showers, and many migrants will have never seen toilet paper before.
    Full Article: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...ting-on-floor/

Looks like a fancy version of the squatty potty!

Deleted
    The reason is not that they can't use the western toilets but yeah capitalism finding solutions for problems you made up making a killing in the progress.

Deleted
    There'll be a lot of resistance because "oh noes, brown people changing our ways" but our traditional western toilets aren't the best they can be, it is generally better to raise the legs at least a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    There'll be a lot of resistance because "oh noes, brown people changing our ways" but our traditional western toilets aren't the best they can be, it is generally better to raise the legs at least a little.
    That is also what I have heard; apparently squatting is significantly better for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Reminds me of a story my Fiancee told me a couple of months ago. She teaches grade school, one of her foreign students came to her saying he had diarrhea. He said he couldn't go to the bathroom because it's against this religion to use toilet paper. Man having that in school is bad enough but not allowed to use paper? that sucks

Deleted
    I'll be honest, I'd use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    That is also what I have heard; apparently squatting is significantly better for you.
    It is, but it makes it harder to play Hearthstone

- - - Updated - - -

It's kind of nice, it can hold my drink on one arm while I lean against the other side and read the paper

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I mean western toilets really aren't the best designed, squatting is much more efficient and overall better for your body. Our bodies were not designed to shit in a sitting position

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It is, but it makes it harder to play Hearthstone

- - - Updated - - -

It's kind of nice, it can hold my drink on one arm while I lean against the other side and read the paper
    I'm getting one of those if I ever have my own place.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    I'm getting one of those if I ever have my own place.
    Have fun cleaning up if you have explosive shits.

Deleted
    Have fun teaching them to use toilet paper instead of water bottles and dont shake their left hand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Another note: It's funny how they come to those countries, and those countries are forced to adapt to -them-, not the other way around.

Backwards.

Soo, they don't want to assimilate and piss on our culture? Let's make it even easier for them to create their own country in our country...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Soo, they don't want to assimilate and piss on our culture? Let's make it even easier for them to create their own country in our country...
    Is your culture so weak as to be devalued by people choosing to take a shit in an admittedly more healthy fashion?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Is your culture so weak as to be devalued by people choosing to take a shit in an admittedly more healthy fashion?
    This is a half truth, they are also being created to stop them from shitting in non-toilet areas...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    This is a half truth, they are also being created to stop them from shitting in non-toilet areas...
    Then what exactly is the issue?'

There are far more pressing issues to whine about than what bodily position people take a crap in, for Christ's sake.

Deleted
    There are far more pressing issues to whine about than what bodily position people take a crap in, for Christ's sake.
    What if they have constipation? Would you then still claim that there are more pressing issues?

What an awful commercial. Christ...

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought all of them are brain surgeons , hi-tech developers , highly educated etc according to Merkel . Turns out they cant even figure how to take a shit . Great

If it sells, someone's going to make it.