It's not your country!
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Yes it is.
    You're being forced to install these in your house? You poor thing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    It's not your country!
    So when the native americans tried to hog their land they were just being possesive and unfairly tribal?
    It wasn't stolen?

Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    I would love a bidet, I hope they make us adapt even more.
    A separate facility is unnecessary. The models in Turkey incorporates bidet into the actual toilet, the apparatus is called "taharet muslugu". Check it out.

So when the native americans tried to hog their land they were just being possesive and unfairly tribal?
    It wasn't stolen?
    It was merely the positive result of cultural enrichment!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    You're being forced to install these in your house? You poor thing
    But seriously though dude, this is a capitalist venture; there's money to be made into accommodating immigrants comfort in their lives via their customs and habits from the land they came from.

Their actual ideals and whether or not they can conform in large to the society and community they are joining is another debate entirely.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    Burn apostates a bit.
    Shall I just point out then that there is no corporeal punishment described for apostasy in the Qur'an? All that is stated is that God will punish them in the hereafter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Shall I just point out then that there is no corporeal punishment described for apostasy in the Qur'an? All that is stated is that God will punish them in the hereafter.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-02-04 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    A separate facility is unnecessary. The models in Turkey incorporates bidet into the actual toilet, the apparatus is called "taharet muslugu". Check it out.
    As much I know it's not just Turkey. Even in Japan you have those electrical toilet seats which have more or less same function + heating for winter

Deleted
    Cute video. Inane, but cute. The fact that remains however that there is no prescribed corporeal punishment for apostasy in the Qur'an.

Also, according to a shahih hadith, anyone who declares takfir on another Muslim without just cause becomes an apostate himself. So, under that, your video is basically talking out its ass when it mentions the Shia and the Sufi. Especially the Shia since there is no theological disagreement between the Sunnis and Shias.

In regards to "disrespecting Aisha", Ali Khamenei, the current Grand Ayatollah of Iran, issued a fatwa that forbids any insult towards the sahaba. So yeah, Shias don't "disrespect" any of Muhammad (SWT) followers or any of his wives.

Everything else in that video is also bullshit.

I shall leave you with a video of Muslims slaughtering Europeans.

Last edited by mmoc2636c1d1f2; 2016-02-04 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    Cute video. Inane, but cute. The fact that remains however that there is no prescribed corporeal punishment for apostasy in the Qur'an.
    Yes everybody who believes in the founding scholars is not a true Muslim you figured it out.

Deleted
    Yes everybody who believes in the founding scholars is not a true Muslim you figured it out.
    No, I'm pointing out that that video doesn't know shit about "founding scholars". Do you even know who you're fucking talking about when you use that phrase?

In any case, the "founding scholars" were often questioned in their time. For example, Abu Hanifa who is the founder of Hanafi madhab which 2/3rds of Muslims proscribe to was regarded by a contemporary, Sufyan ibn Uyaynah as thus: "[T]he affairs of men were in harmony until they were changed by Abù Hanìfa in Kùfa, al-Batti in Basra and Màlik in Medina."

Also, Hanifa is noted as one of the greatest legal minds in history.

Incidentally, the hanafi maddhab which he founded stresses the use of ijtihad, or "independent analysis". So, yeah.
    Last edited by mmoc2636c1d1f2; 2016-02-04 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob View Post
    As much I know it's not just Turkey. Even in Japan you have those electrical toilet seats which have more or less same function + heating for winter
    I just know Turkey and the ones in Europe.

Deleted
    No, I'm pointing out that that video doesn't know shit about "founding scholars". Do you even know who you're fucking talking about when you use that phrase?
    How many muslims are non muslim if they disagree with you there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Ooh, in that case he could easily show the certificate of ownership for the state of Ohio!
    So you can't steal land from indigenous people?

Israel did nothing wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Nice one, can you link the one where his decendants massacre the armenians?
    Unfortunately, they haven't made that one yet. We should be thanking them, though. If they only they had gotten to Kim Kardashian's ancestors.

I'm still waiting for a half-way decent adaptation of that blond Kypchak who anally raped the Crusaders and Mongols at the same time, though.

How did the Crusaders whine about it? Ah yes.

"Rage and sorrow are seated in my heart...so firmly that I scarce dare to stay alive. It seems that God wishes to support the Turks to our loss...ah, lord God...alas, the realm of the East has lost so much that it will never be able to rise up again. They will make a Mosque of Holy Mary's convent, and since the theft pleases her Son, who should weep at this, we are forced to comply as well...Anyone who wishes to fight the Turks is mad, for Jesus Christ does not fight them any more. They have conquered, they will conquer. For every day they drive us down, knowing that God, who was awake, sleeps now, and Muhammad waxes powerful."

- anonymous Templar knight

How many muslims are non muslim if they disagree with you there?
    I wouldn't be able to say, considering that as I said, if I make takfir upon another Muslim I need to be fucking sure about or I basically kick myself out of my own religion.
    Last edited by mmoc2636c1d1f2; 2016-02-04 at 09:53 PM.

Deleted
    Why do the Muslims need their own customary toilets installed when they just shit all over their host country and population anyway?

Deleted
    Unfortunately, they haven't made that one yet.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia..._Military_Base

Quote Originally Posted by Itsame View Post
    Why do the Muslims need their own customary toilets installed when they just shit all over their host country and population anyway?
    Capitalism.

I wouldn't be able to say, considering that as I said, if I make takfir upon another Muslim I need to be fucking sure about or I basically kick myself out of my own religion.
    So you can't say that people who kill apostates are takfir?
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2016-02-04 at 09:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i usually put one foot on the bath tub to get that squat position because often i have trouble getting all my shit out. seems like a good idea for my parents house, their toilets are so fucking high off the ground its even worse and theres no tub to put my feet on
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's about complaining that people manufacture special toilets for a niche market.
    Where did I complain?

If You can call it my crusade can I call it your capitulation?